Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 98. (Read 13064 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 07:02:24 AM
It is very important to I be patient in cryptoworld. I made too many mistakes because of this earlier. I regret too many times because of selling my coins. Tht's why i am trying to hold my coins as much as i can. and now I only sold as much as i need not more than this.

Same experience of mine before I've lost patience to much so when the time I take profit coins after few hours it gets pumped that happens to many on me so I learned to control emotions and be patience all the time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 02:49:50 PM
When you panic sale, you lose and be in pain. But a little patient will make you rich in the cryptocurrency world. This is the first law patience and the last law patience.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 02:46:11 PM
as running of strategy with the following on customs of personal profile with account preference, investors to refer of one with returns of examination as attaining within limit of exchange as expecting use of returns with the distinct on number with the value of price with the token/coins and collects with the eth wallet to request with the transfers of withdrawal.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 02:44:19 PM
Absolutely, you need patience on your investment, you need to wait for long period of time for you to earn big profit. If you sell immediately then only small amout will be given to you.
Activity: 25
January 19, 2018, 02:40:55 PM
People just got used to easy and fast profit.
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 02:19:43 PM
I advise waiting for several months and only after that to sell coins. In the ideal case, you need to wait half a year or a year, then you can get the maximum profit.  Wink
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
January 18, 2018, 10:22:50 PM
This is what I tell people all the time. That you can't just expect a profit to appear from then air. You have to wait and be patient and plan your buy and sells so you minimize risk. People that buy without much though tend to lose their money rather than people who take their time and spread their money around.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
January 18, 2018, 10:17:29 PM
Patience is a virtue and it is the important thing when we engage in trading .Through pumps and dumps of the price being calm is the best way for us not depressed when our profits going down.Like me I was a first trader and I feel frustrated when its going down but I push myself to be calm because I know it will increase and get back my profit again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
January 18, 2018, 10:08:40 PM
Does anyone else feel frustrated that whales pretty much control the flow of the market? Seems like the super rich just getting more rich and manipulating prices

Yeah, those whales really affects the price of cryptos now. They just pump what coins they want to pump and earn huge profit and dumps when they want to buy that certain coins. It's sad to know that rich people getting even more richer because of this. For me the best thing to do is follow the flow of their strategies. But still hodler really have the high chance of gaining a lot of profit.
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
January 18, 2018, 09:58:04 PM
The best thing to do is to just let them learn through experience. Of course many of the noobs cut their losses and then just leave.
Activity: 44
January 18, 2018, 09:56:46 PM
Does anyone else feel frustrated that whales pretty much control the flow of the market? Seems like the super rich just getting more rich and manipulating prices
Activity: 171
Merit: 50
Crypto will save my kids!
January 17, 2018, 06:18:47 PM
I'm always buying coins knowing that I'm gonna hold them until 2020 at least. So it's better to be patient with your portofolio and everything will be fine as long as you buy the good alts and this is kinda hard and research a lot of time to spend looking for good alts.
Activity: 226
Merit: 28
January 17, 2018, 06:15:52 PM
Take out your initial invesment amount and keep the rest if you truly believe in the project, playing only with house money and sleeping well at nights Smiley
Merit: 1
January 17, 2018, 06:09:52 PM
Patience is the key always. Don't panic sell especially when whales or hedge funds are moving the market so fast. Always have a plan before trading to have a minimal losses and maximize the profit.
Activity: 280
January 17, 2018, 03:13:13 PM
Exciting coin with great potentials! Do your own research, study your own investment! Good luck,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447
The scrypt is not interesting at all. Mine it will not work at home, and buy another risky do not want to
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
January 17, 2018, 11:32:40 AM
Exciting coin with great potentials! Do your own research, study your own investment! Good luck,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447
Activity: 62
January 17, 2018, 10:17:46 AM
the patient is there  Wink
Activity: 154
January 17, 2018, 10:13:58 AM
Patience is a very important trait that needs to be learned in the world of cryptocurrency. It doesn't always help if you are always aggressive as it might lead to sudden decisions that you might soon regret such as altcoins increasing its value after selling your own.
Activity: 57
January 17, 2018, 10:02:00 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
thanks man,it's been hard lately,especially for newbie like me  Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
January 17, 2018, 09:51:12 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
Yes self-control and a sound mind in this way matter is very handy) I had to wait half a year to get a good profit. As the saying goes :Once in a blue moon) But it was worth it.
Pages:
Jump to: