Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 2. (Read 13031 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 01:37:33 AM
Exactly, in the crypto market it is important thing to be patient. Patience is the key to success and making profit for you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
November 02, 2018, 01:13:17 AM
For investors and bounty hunters, patience must be the most important capital. with the state of the market in a state of deterioration makes the price of all crypto currencies fall, including new coins listing on exchangers, therefore to get the maximum profit patience must always accompany us in trading.
All those who have been in businesses since long know that profits are not there on every step in the market. At times, one have to wait for long to make things happen. This is the reason why all the rich people like Warren Buffet, Tim Draper and Bill Gates are old fellows. Besides, to be a young rich businessman, you have to make use of mind and work on ideas that are the most needed in the market and can catch costumers. This leads to instant growth and we have examples if you open the book of entrepreneurs of the decade.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 11:46:10 AM
I try to be calm, but it does not always work. I start to panic when the market drops sharply. I am very sad to realize that I missed a lot of good chances.

Patience is the key. What's the point of panic in cryptomarket? While you waiting, you may concentrate on learning other coins, then when you will take your profit from first investments, you can make further investments in new coins.
Activity: 378
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 31, 2018, 09:46:59 AM
Be patient in waiting for profits is quite heavy because amid the conditions of the Cryptocurrency market prices currently experiencing a large decline makes many people feel a dilemma and assume Cryptocurrency will end.
I'm sure if this makes the patience of many people begin to disappear to wait for the price of Cryptocurrency to rise.
The faster the patience of such people disappear - the more people will sell their cryptoassets - then faster we will see new Bull Rally  Wink
Just market`s rules.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 09:14:24 AM
Be patient in waiting for profits is quite heavy because amid the conditions of the Cryptocurrency market prices currently experiencing a large decline makes many people feel a dilemma and assume Cryptocurrency will end.
I'm sure if this makes the patience of many people begin to disappear to wait for the price of Cryptocurrency to rise.
Activity: 350
October 31, 2018, 07:33:06 AM
Stock market is a market of patience. You buy to a person who don't believe anymore. But the crypto are in a big bull market, if you wait enough time you'll be in profit. It will not always be like that, but for the moment it's a good strategy.
we must be able to change our mindset to invest in coin movements only, but how to develop the coin. because it is very difficult if you want to invest and make a profit in one night. things are pretty gray. be patient and change your mindset
Activity: 406
Merit: 49
October 31, 2018, 06:04:47 AM
In the case of investment and not trade, it will be right to wait until the market recovers if there was no opportunity to sell the asset in the growth phase. At present, the method of averaging the price of an asset is extremely conducive to future profits
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
October 31, 2018, 04:17:49 AM
Patience is the key to achieving success, ability and emotional control is very important for a trader. Not easy panic in any situation, good market does not sell easily or the market goes down is not easy to cut lose.
October 30, 2018, 03:44:47 PM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
In cryptocurrencies we must be able to endure and wait. Worth it. Sometimes the coin can be at zero for almost a year, and then grow many times, what will surprise the whole cryptocommunity.
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
October 30, 2018, 01:42:36 PM
Gaining profit in crypto takes time and a lot of patience. Money don't just grow in an hour, it's not easy money overnight. You actually have to be smart on what to invest on, when to buy and when to sell. And that is definitely not easy, you need a lot of knowledge and guts.
Activity: 392
October 30, 2018, 11:58:44 AM
I try to be calm, but it does not always work. I start to panic when the market drops sharply. I am very sad to realize that I missed a lot of good chances.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
October 30, 2018, 07:05:26 AM
Just so you know, cryptoworld is not an easy money. Everything happens is very risky. It requires time and effort to make profit.
Cryptoworld is in no good condition that people and investors got easily worried and panic . For us who wanted a good profit it needs more time and patience.
Yes, crypto is not for the people who will easily panic since its design is decentralized all activities is beyond a third party control so I think its kind like a game of luck and decision making, I have learned that what we have invested has two destiny to be profitable or nothing because crypto is a long term type of profits between the time that we have buy a coin.
Activity: 322
October 30, 2018, 05:10:25 AM
Just so you know, cryptoworld is not an easy money. Everything happens is very risky. It requires time and effort to make profit.
Cryptoworld is in no good condition that people and investors got easily worried and panic . For us who wanted a good profit it needs more time and patience.
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 30, 2018, 04:56:40 AM
And it seems to me, now it will stabilize around 1700$, and further we will look: either to 2000 will jump up or to 1500 will drop, but it if something significant happens in the market.
I do not really know what coins you are talking about, I see you say stable coin prices and growth in the future, but I do not fully know what coins you can tell, you can say more clearly.
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
October 30, 2018, 02:48:48 AM
Be patient, in the crypto world more longer you hold more profit you get. But it is definitely important to invest in coin after quity good research. everybody can not win in same time so take your position and wait!

People would have had no problem with the down market if they had the knowledge to understand the market. The business of cycle is important to enable an investor to get an insight into the nature of the market in a quick read. We do have these phases and these phases keep on correcting the economy by eliminating the useless and letting the latest grab the spot. Besides, it is also the case in the traditional business when at times you might earn more than you had been earning previously.
October 28, 2018, 10:04:49 AM
And it seems to me, now it will stabilize around 1700$, and further we will look: either to 2000 will jump up or to 1500 will drop, but it if something significant happens in the market.
Merit: 101
October 28, 2018, 09:57:04 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

In General, the topic of bitcoin does not come from the lips of millions of people, I think there was a technical revolution and will continue to develop, it's not like a soap bubble in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015
October 28, 2018, 09:51:12 AM
Patient is actually one of the key to become successful in crypto. You must have this because if not you're going to make decision without thinking what would be the outcome resulting in lossing your investment. Especially if you have chosen trading as your way of earning.
Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
October 28, 2018, 09:28:56 AM
Sometimes profits are not about patience but about luck. Sometimes I sold my coins faster than I should and actually my profits were higher than if I'd hold...
I think the investment in this encryption market is fortunate, because nowadays almost ICO projects are too many, each project has its own advantages, so we can not know the end of the project. Which will succeed and which projects will fail. So I think we are rich because of luck rather than talent
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
October 28, 2018, 06:44:33 AM
Hi,

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

Brave speech. But the so-called projects always called the numbers and indirectly enchanted the investors to believe in a week's or less success réussite. However, when the reality of handling the aftermath of a crowdsale dawns, it's more than speculation, more than the tech itself... it's now about the big deep waters.
Pages:
Jump to: