Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 10. (Read 13031 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 07:18:23 PM
It is clear that, crypto has made many traders rich so far, and I think this situation is not a coincidence. According to me, you should never try to make good profits by moving fast on the market and you should always strong strategies.
Yes that is why you have to always a good strategies and plans before trading everything here in crypto world in order for you to be successful here because if not you might lose everything you put in there.

According to your words, I can say that the world of crypto is full of risks and there is always a big probability to have big loss if you do not be careful.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 11:19:37 PM
it must be once, because with us have a great sense of patience then the success is very fast and the benefits that we will also be great. so in playing in the crypto world that must have it ya a feeling of patience if you want to succeed fast
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 11:04:45 PM
a proper understanding of the ico you are investing is a must there is no short cut for success .read and understand the checklist and try to research about it a bit.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
July 26, 2018, 10:59:44 PM
If you are in hurry to make a profit, sometime you might lose the value. In this crypto market, we have to wait patiently until the market price and the bitcoin price start increasing. In this way, you can make some decent profit by holding them.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 10:40:33 PM
All need the process and patience. Buy coins at very low prices and we will be looking for profit by waiting coin prices rise higher. Moreover, if we use only a very small capital and with long-term trading for the future.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 07:39:07 PM
Nobody seeems to be patient in this this industry such a shame.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
July 26, 2018, 07:34:50 PM
being patient while we make a profit is a good move for investors if we make one wrong move then the whole profits will be vanished
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
July 26, 2018, 06:18:28 PM
Being patience does not always work, we must understand . Good planning, invest in the right time, sell in the right time, all of these should be used as a proper dose.

Basically, buying high and selling low is the key to earn profit but being patient is really one of those characters you must have in order to have a very good and huge profit. Holding your promising cryptocurrency for long isn't easy and it's where your patience will count in.
Activity: 25
July 26, 2018, 10:46:25 AM
Yes, I know that I will have to quite long for a considerable profit. I am in no hurry as I have regular job for daily expenses.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
July 26, 2018, 10:10:24 AM
In the investment of course the most important thing is the strategy, with the increasing number of coins certainly make us confused so often tempted to invest, the important thing is we know in detail the coin by reading whitepaper, if it looks reasonable then invest is a good thing.
Activity: 140
July 26, 2018, 09:59:27 AM
If your plan and your investment are right you can earn a lot of profit and when you profit you should be more patient and patient to be able to have more wonderful things.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 09:48:18 AM
It is clear that, crypto has made many traders rich so far, and I think this situation is not a coincidence. According to me, you should never try to make good profits by moving fast on the market and you should always strong strategies.
Yes that is why you have to always a good strategies and plans before trading everything here in crypto world in order for you to be successful here because if not you might lose everything you put in there.
Activity: 546
July 26, 2018, 09:36:12 AM
Patience is important to your wife. most investors only want to make a quick profit. daily trading is done to make a quick profit but the risk is really great. it is possible to lose big money in daily trading. I think be patient, invest long term and be rich.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
July 25, 2018, 02:13:30 AM
You are right. Being patient is the key in cryptocurrency.
If you keep your eyes on the market price, you will feel terrible when it goes down.
Try to spend your time in the project you are interested, hold long once you invested.
Activity: 350
July 24, 2018, 07:26:19 PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
July 24, 2018, 12:51:29 PM
I agree that patience is important when investing in any coin. I have missed on on a lot of profit because i was too impatient and began swing trading.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
July 24, 2018, 09:55:25 AM
Yep you're right about waiting and patience. In every part of dealing with crypto you have to be patient and resistant to stress. Otherwise you may lose too much, and not only money.
Activity: 308
July 24, 2018, 02:02:40 AM
Just as we all know, market is still bleeding . Eventhough bitcoin is slowly moving upward market and altcoins experience down trend.
We need to wait a little bit longer for us to gain more profit . Dont sell yet. If you sell your holdings now I guarantee you a loss but if you wait to market to fully recover then its a win for you.
Activity: 784
July 24, 2018, 12:07:04 AM
Be patient it is indeed sometimes in investing could be successful. But we have to know what's happening in the market for crypto. If we are confident to sell it directly, I hope the direct sale. Because I think there are some coins are indeed worthy to hold but there should immediately be sold given the current unstable market and many new coins in.
Activity: 161
July 23, 2018, 11:21:39 PM
Just as it takes a seed to grow to become full grown plant and so it is with what you invest or what you do, because it does not work easily overnight so we need to be patient, earning in any business also has its time to develop and same as we do in bitcoin, people behind it are human too, that needs to rest and eat and have their own private life so we need not to force them to do what we expect them to do just because it is their job, and we want to profit as soon as we can...remember patient is a virtue.
Pages:
Jump to: