Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 8. (Read 13031 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
August 26, 2018, 10:14:09 AM
now such a market that those who are impatient can remain in the minuses, as the market will grow in the next year and if they do not wait until that time, most likely they will not get their profit.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
August 26, 2018, 10:09:45 AM
Really golden words. Just one remark - patience is good when project is really high quality. A lot of people thought before that they can be rich in some days in crypto, but instead of it they lost.
Yeah, patience is a must. Without patience, you can't reach anywhere in this market since this place is not meant for those who are easily panicked out. This market demands a lot of patience if you want a good profit, but those who think that they can be rich overnight, they should stay away from here...
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 09:49:49 AM
I agree with you, that doing business with Cryptocurrency is not instant for profit.
We must try our best and work hard to benefit from Cryptocurrency.
Of course we also have to be patient in managing cryptocurrency because the value of Cryptocurrency prices depends on the market so we also have to be patient and adjust conditions.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
August 26, 2018, 08:55:01 AM
In investment, of course, patience is needed, especially when the current market conditions are difficult and red so that patiently we will be able to get profit, we must always be sure of crypto's future.
Activity: 75
August 26, 2018, 08:37:54 AM
because of the panic of the investors shouting in forums and social media they even spread FUD in the telegram group, even though the project was running in accordance with the planned roadmap.

and you are really patient and look back at the project along with their roadmap.

unless it is really not in accordance with the new roadmap start asking
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 08:26:33 AM
Really golden words. Just one remark - patience is good when project is really high quality. A lot of people thought before that they can be rich in some days in crypto, but instead of it they lost.
Activity: 126
August 26, 2018, 06:44:38 AM
Patience I have always considered as the leading factor in my success so I always patiently hold them. In any case, the market is down, I still decide to hold the dong. My cents until the end of this year
Activity: 224
August 24, 2018, 02:28:34 PM
If u want a huge profit on your investment then you need to hold on your coins for a long time because now the price of every coins is very low and if you hold your coins until their price grow up then you will definitely get much profit. So, be patience.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 03, 2018, 12:35:00 AM
yes you are right in my opinion when trading like this all you have to do is have to be able to control the patience you have, when the price falls and you are stuck at a very expensive price then all you can do is wait patiently for the price to rise again if you sell it maybe you will get the loss and loss of trading capital that you have.
Activity: 196
August 02, 2018, 11:34:37 PM
I agree with you, if you do a Cryptocurrency business it shouldn't be easy to give up and must be patient.
I think patience is very important to deal with everything because the value of Cryptocurrency prices often experience price changes.
For example, today is going up, it could be that tomorrow has a lot of price reductions.
We should wait to be stable again.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
August 02, 2018, 10:42:04 PM
it is true that patience is the core of all the problems that exist in crypto to get profit.
if you do not have patience in the world investment crypto you will experience the destruction.
the situation of hold or sell is very confusing and worried on the one hand they must have predictions in the future whether the price will increase or even the destruction that makes us increasingly uneasy.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
August 02, 2018, 10:30:27 PM
it is true that patience is the core of all the problems that exist in crypto to get profit.
if you do not have patience in the world investment crypto you will experience the destruction.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 08:57:52 PM
Patience is a necessary and important feature in the world of cryptocracy. It does not always help if you are always on the offensive side, because soon you can make sudden decisions that you might regret. Patience is the greatest virtue.

I really agree with that one, because patience will not be successful on itself only it will need a lot of efforts also and that's where you hard work will come in doing a lot of research to learn everything about crypto world and once that thing will happen for sure you will be a successful on here.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
August 02, 2018, 06:38:42 PM
You're right. Patience is the key to success. Many people come to the crypt not fully understanding how it works and hope to get rich immediately in the coming days. This is very wrong thinking.We must initially prepare ourselves for the fact that the crypt is a lottery. And if you are sorry to lose the money invested, then it is better not to try.
Activity: 96
August 02, 2018, 05:46:33 PM
Absolutely right. Now most crypto currency investors are newcomers who do not know how to wait for profits and it is because of such newcomers that the crypto currency market is considered dangerous.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 05:20:23 PM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
This is so true sometimes people is so impatient to get a profit some person don't think that all behind of the project or in the blockchain is human too. Don't be so greedy to have a profit patience and understanding is important.
Activity: 71
August 02, 2018, 05:11:38 PM
Am patiently waiting for my profit in privcy coin cos I know it will really make lot of people who patiently held on to it rich😃😍
Activity: 308
August 02, 2018, 12:01:04 PM
Bought thekey, waves, rlc, wings and invested in Ingot. Waiting for the profit. Hope i will have enough patience to get the profit Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 10:41:11 AM
It is too hard to stay patienct on such a bloody market.
Alts are getting deeper and deeper everyday. I have fixed some loosed in ICOs and some in fiat...the rest left in btc, will see if it was right decesion
There are so many good ICOs on the market..Ingot, Mobo and w12. Thats it.
But still they are very risky for fixing in it.
cmmon on such a bloody market investing in ICO?? Yes, Ingot and w12 are promising project but most likely they will dump in price!
Better to invest only in BTC and ETH, better to get a smaller profit rather then not to get at all
ICOs it is a good way to maintain your investment at the same value while market is bleeding. Dont neglect this option.
The only problem how to pick up really promising project. Ingot seems legit but still...Need to investigate more
No matter what ICO u gonna invest. With such a bearish market u will need a huge patience for sure!
Activity: 252
August 02, 2018, 08:42:55 AM
It is too hard to stay patienct on such a bloody market.
Alts are getting deeper and deeper everyday. I have fixed some loosed in ICOs and some in fiat...the rest left in btc, will see if it was right decesion
There are so many good ICOs on the market..Ingot, Mobo and w12. Thats it.
But still they are very risky for fixing in it.
cmmon on such a bloody market investing in ICO?? Yes, Ingot and w12 are promising project but most likely they will dump in price!
Better to invest only in BTC and ETH, better to get a smaller profit rather then not to get at all
ICOs it is a good way to maintain your investment at the same value while market is bleeding. Dont neglect this option.
The only problem how to pick up really promising project. Ingot seems legit but still...Need to investigate more
Pages:
Jump to: