Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 7. (Read 13031 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
August 29, 2018, 05:33:07 PM
We're waiting for six months. I do not know how much longer I can be patient. Whenever our patience will be consumed, the market will rise.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 05:28:19 PM
good advice since patience gives very much in the world of crypto, sometimes it helps to save our savings from unnecessary waste
Being patient is one of the keys to achieving success, of course,
especially in investing in crytpo, of course we need patience,
and I am very sure that if we are patient, we will get a big profit
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 04:11:38 PM
good advice since patience gives very much in the world of crypto, sometimes it helps to save our savings from unnecessary waste
I completely agree with you, because the current state of the crypto-currency market generates a lot of panic among users. And in turn, this is manifested in the sale of coins or replacement by more relevant, according to some opinion. But often all these actions can lead only to loss.
Activity: 350
August 29, 2018, 01:39:29 PM
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 12:33:40 AM
I just think that long term investment not only need a year. I think it's even more that a year, I could say that it may 10 years or more to get a good profit about it. But it's still a choice whether you could stay in your waiting or not. The matter is as long as it's profit, you can sell it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
August 27, 2018, 04:59:36 PM
In investment, of course, patience is needed, especially when the current market conditions are difficult and red so that patiently we will be able to get profit, we must always be sure of crypto's future.

I totally agree with you. There is no room for panic. People are not happy when they need to wait to see that their coins are getting green on the screen. Prices going up. Maybe they won't go up this year....who knows...maybe at the end of next year...With crypto currencies is all about luck and patience.
Activity: 293
August 27, 2018, 03:15:33 PM
When we do any work we need patience and hard work. In addition to waiting for the opportunity not to rush the big story and in the market crypto is so complex and risky but also very profitable. So the money market will make us smarter, better Guess good and patient in every moment to be able to win.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
August 27, 2018, 02:34:38 PM
The thing is, this people only started investing when they here about the price of bitcoin to skyrocketed last year and they started investing without knowing anything about crypto, this are the people who thought they can become rich just by a couple of weeks, i hope theyll learn their lesson on this huge dip that is happening.
Activity: 247
August 27, 2018, 12:12:11 PM
All choices of course depend on us, if we choose to lose, then selling and exchanging immediately to fiat is something you can do, but I prefer to wait for the right price so I can get a profit.
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 12:00:39 PM
In fact. The patience t is the key to many questions. Personally, I have a lot of experience with that thing. Whatever. If you need to make good profits or if you need to increase your portfolio, So then you have to be patient. Especially, at that moment. I saw some people are selling them tokens under this market condition, But don't recommend that. I will recommend for all, don't sell your tokens or don't give up. be patience until recovering the market and you can get your profits.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 27, 2018, 12:00:35 PM
If we want to get big profits then being patient is a better thing, I am always confident and optimistic that the future of cryptocurrencies will soon recover and can repeat like last year, buying and investing ICOs is a good and profitable thing.
Especially with unstable market conditions like this it certainly needs patience to get profit,
we must always be patient to hold it because if we sell it it seems that it is quite risky and certainly hurts
Activity: 364
August 27, 2018, 11:49:55 AM
I believe that any project should be given time, I decided for myself that this is not less than 1 year, then you can already make conclusions on the project account
Activity: 845
August 27, 2018, 11:15:57 AM
If we want to get big profits then being patient is a better thing, I am always confident and optimistic that the future of cryptocurrencies will soon recover and can repeat like last year, buying and investing ICOs is a good and profitable thing.
Activity: 287
August 27, 2018, 11:04:28 AM
cryptocurrency market is very young and upcoming market so we should be patient enough to see the results if we do the panic selling we are big losers to get regret in next bull run
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
August 27, 2018, 10:45:53 AM
This is a controversial point, because if you just hodl coins you can lose absolutely everything you have, like me. The last 7 months have been miserable.
Activity: 296
Merit: 11
August 27, 2018, 10:38:10 AM
In this crypto game it is impossible to win if luck is not on your side. This factor means a lot. It is impossible to accurately predict the behavior of the market. Everything can change in a jiffy. But I agree with you that the most patient guys get a good profit.
Activity: 140
August 26, 2018, 12:12:01 PM
To me I believe that is armature for anyone to sell off assets at a loss.  Before investing in any coin, one should do his research very well to know the potential of such coin. I have some coins and I have not considered selling even as the price crashed
Activity: 280
yamzu
August 26, 2018, 12:11:43 PM
If you are going to sell your coins now - you will get some money but what could be better to get twice more? The market will raise in the end of this Autumn.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
August 26, 2018, 12:03:40 PM
now such a market that those who are impatient can remain in the minuses, as the market will grow in the next year and if they do not wait until that time, most likely they will not get their profit.

the growth of the market we never know when. but still we must be patient. because the situation will certainly change, sometimes the market will rise tomorrow, I don't know. so for the situation that happens at this time we must be patient.
Activity: 224
August 26, 2018, 10:44:33 AM
Yes, people just should be more patient. But they want to fast rise because living in fast temp. It is the reason of their problems with market.
Pages:
Jump to: