Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 6. (Read 13031 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 10:41:08 AM
Yes. agree with you. Be patient is so useful for cryptocurrency, but many people can not be patient and just selling all.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 10:36:31 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.

theoretically, for a good project or coin, this opinion is true, but if the project or team and community are not supportive, I think it's better to immediately sell existing tokens or coins
Activity: 154
September 01, 2018, 10:22:56 AM
Yes, I am always patient because of my profit, so I think the market will recover soon back in the future. I should wait patiently, the opportunity will come to you at any time
Activity: 144
September 01, 2018, 09:44:03 AM
That's right. The patience is the key to success. But not at all time. It based on the work. Whatever, Averagely, patience is a good answer in the crypto field. If you need to gain good profits, So be patient. Especially, at this time, is time for patience because the market is not good for selling your tokens. Most of the time, I'am gain massive profits from patience.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
September 01, 2018, 09:32:08 AM
If we are patient then I am sure that we can get big profits, I am very confident that the future of cryptocurrencies will continue to improve so that being patient and waiting is better.
Patient & Money management its really important but you must patients with a something reason. if you just waiting for the market up without some reason or analysis its just a same you doing some gamble trade
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 09:22:10 AM
If we are patient then I am sure that we can get big profits, I am very confident that the future of cryptocurrencies will continue to improve so that being patient and waiting is better.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 01, 2018, 09:12:25 AM
It is a good advice, but it is very difficult for some people to be patient and calm every day as long as they hodl. It is hard to hodl, when everything is going down for months and months. It is easy to say stay calm and positive and be patient. Our time will come...just wait Wink
Activity: 269
September 01, 2018, 08:52:50 AM
You have to be patient if you want to have a huge advantage, because someday your coins will go up so high, so you have to be patient if you want to feel a huge advantage in the future to come.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 05:23:54 PM
good advice since patience gives very much in the world of crypto, sometimes it helps to save our savings from unnecessary waste
Really, the patience helps us to preserve our money and to get profit. On it it is necessary for all stock up with patience and to expect the moment.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
August 30, 2018, 04:07:32 PM
Yes, patience is the key to our success in the encryption market, so I think if we are impatient it will be one of the main factors. I'm also trying to be patient.

yes indeed from the past until now patience is the key to our success, but patience must also be balanced with our hard work, not just waiting and patience, it is also wrong. we are patient it must be by trying. not just keep quiet.
Activity: 630
August 30, 2018, 02:08:02 PM
I think many people are impatient, because waiting is very boring, now we have to be more careful in choosing projects because there are many projects that sell well but after listing on exchanga the price is cheaper than ICO. but I still hold my coin and wait for a miracle.
It seems to me that it's a miracle to expect the next time I can imagine such an opportunity. Look at the state of the crypto-currency market, which will unequivocally point to insolvency rising prices in the near future.
Activity: 168
August 30, 2018, 12:51:02 PM
It is too hard to stay patienct on such a bloody market.
Alts are getting deeper and deeper everyday. I have fixed some loosed in ICOs and some in fiat...the rest left in btc, will see if it was right decesion
There are so many good ICOs on the market..Ingot, Mobo and w12. Thats it.
But still they are very risky for fixing in it.

No one needs a currency that has nowhere to put. It should be easily exchanged for fiat money or at least other currencies, such as bitcoin or etherium. In general, to have a market for supply and demand.
Activity: 319
August 30, 2018, 11:55:22 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
Yes, it is very necessary to be very patient in the crypto world because without patience, you will make regretful mistakes but if you are patient to hold until the market recover from the fall, you will sell your coin at high price and make profit.
Activity: 222
August 30, 2018, 11:51:42 AM
I think many people are impatient, because waiting is very boring, now we have to be more careful in choosing projects because there are many projects that sell well but after listing on exchanga the price is cheaper than ICO. but I still hold my coin and wait for a miracle.
Activity: 78
August 30, 2018, 11:22:28 AM
good advice since patience gives very much in the world of crypto, sometimes it helps to save our savings from unnecessary waste
Being patient is one of the keys to achieving success, of course,
especially in investing in crytpo, of course we need patience,
and I am very sure that if we are patient, we will get a big profit

It's not only the key to success in investing, it's also a good mindset, try to sit back and relax, things will be bright one day.
Activity: 322
August 30, 2018, 10:49:27 AM
When investing money in cryptocurrency, it is worthwhile to understand that this is equivalent to investing in a campaign stock. They don"t develop for a month or two, it's a long time, especially since blockchain is a new technology that is also developing, and if you have patience, you can get very good profits from your investments.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 06:00:13 AM
You have to be patient if you want to have a huge advantage, because someday your coins will go up so high, so you have to be patient if you want to feel a huge advantage in the future to come.
patience is the key to getting high profits. to trade you need to keep a clear head.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 05:47:55 AM
But not every one can afford to wait. Some people invest a lot of money into crytocurrenies and these people are getting nervous seeing the prices falling.

Check out the charts of today? All prices went down again: https://www.coinranker.net/
Activity: 364
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 30, 2018, 05:38:37 AM
Yes, patience is the key to our success in the encryption market, so I think if we are impatient it will be one of the main factors. I'm also trying to be patient.
Activity: 217
August 29, 2018, 07:50:35 PM
I hold the same opinion, I need to be more patient in order to get a big profit, I adhere to the strategy of a long-term investor
Pages:
Jump to: