Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 22. (Read 13135 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 10:30:33 AM
Hahaha, you're right. Most bounty hunters are in too much of a hurry to enjoy the rewards they get. However, eventually they only get crumbs because of impatience is. So, just need to enjoy the process. No process runs instantly. If you want to achieve big profits, please wait until the price reaches the desired price.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 09:52:38 AM
As many said patience is the for this that have some screaming price. I dont imagine many do the same sequence they have to wait for the time comes that it can make their reaching goals. Even they work or wait for a couple months.
Activity: 672
July 03, 2018, 09:35:27 AM
Being patient is the most important thing that can be, because now it is very important to be patient. That patience can help you very much, because patience in particular decides when to sell and when to buy.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
July 03, 2018, 09:34:32 AM
Some times, it can be so frustrating if you see the token you are expected to be paid dump on exchange, it can easily get one discouraged.
Activity: 658
July 03, 2018, 09:31:57 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.

it's perfectly natural if some people like to keep shouting, even though they know they will not get tokens quickly but they want active communities and active developers or admins, so they are more confident with the community and team of their projects
Activity: 364
July 03, 2018, 09:03:37 AM
Perhaps you are right, but this rule applies only exclusively to the repto projects that develop a promising crypto product, which in the future will become in demand and the price for it will increase. But there are very few such projects on the crypto market, mostly scammers who just want to collect the money of investors and disappear
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 03, 2018, 09:03:02 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..

My answer.. Just wait!

each project must have its own prospects. can not be equated with other projects.
in project development was also different. not all projects can run the same.
copper member
Activity: 462
July 03, 2018, 08:58:41 AM
Yes, patience is the essence needed in electronic money transactions. Maybe in the future, the price of the altcoin will increase sharply, and patient waiting is essential factor now.
For now it is better we remain patient first because the price of crypto is also being down,
and if we are patient it may be better and the price of crypto will rise again,
we'll see the progress so as not to miss important information
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 08:47:56 AM
Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

I agree with this only patience is the key to become success in this kind of business because if we are too greed to get a lot of money in only a certain span of time it was not possible maybe we should for a long time  although it takes too long but it will gave a guarantee that you will get a lot when the perfect time comes to sell on what you are holding. Patience is the key to become successful so have this thing because it will lead you to success.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 07:31:19 AM
It is very difficult to be patient when the market is falling and rising,when prices do not meet your desires.
Activity: 196
July 03, 2018, 07:25:34 AM
Yes, patience is the essence needed in electronic money transactions. Maybe in the future, the price of the altcoin will increase sharply, and patient waiting is essential factor now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
July 03, 2018, 07:16:57 AM
Patience is a very important quality in the crypto-currency industry. Especially when we are experiencing a downtrend. But also, it's important to keep patience on an uptrend, because then the volatility is much greater, which increases the risk of losing your profit by inexpedient entry points and exit to certain crypto-currencies.  Cool
Activity: 112
July 03, 2018, 06:59:56 AM
It's complicated, but We need to train ourselves to be patient in what we do, just like in investments that are more patient to give you a profit of success. Just be patient in the long run, like 6 months to one year with your investments.
July 02, 2018, 11:44:18 AM
Being patient is a must for all users in cryptocurrency because currencies can change their value in any point of time. The value of other cryptocurrencies might gain times 10 their starting value and for others it might be times 100.
Activity: 147
July 02, 2018, 02:34:21 AM
Yes, be patient with your cryptocurrency. The encryption market is a long-term investment market and there will be no profit in the short term. And this year's encryption market is very bad, and many cryptocurrency prices have not yet been recovered. We should have more patience and wait.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
July 02, 2018, 02:22:38 AM
The current market situation is not good because there are so many people who sell their assets. Maybe they fear the price will continue to decline, but if we can be more patient I am sure the price will rise.

Should if the crypto market conditions are down we should be patient first and do not panic,
because if we panic by selling assets then I think the situation will get worse,
so with these conditions we must be patient and the price will surely go up again
Activity: 336
July 02, 2018, 02:13:59 AM
The current market situation is not good because there are so many people who sell their assets. Maybe they fear the price will continue to decline, but if we can be more patient I am sure the price will rise.
Activity: 37
July 02, 2018, 01:55:57 AM
Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

I totally agree with you, especially at this moment, when the market has been dumping continously. Its time for being patient, If traders, fortunately, join into uptrend market, then they can get profit immediately in 1,2 days or even 3,4 hours. However, at this moment, when the market is downing, its hard for trading, then new traders should learn how to be patient. Living your life and  waiting for profit. This is not a lottery!
Activity: 107
July 02, 2018, 01:48:29 AM
Completely agree with you. I received the first money in half a year, they knew twenty dolars, but a couple of months later I received 2 thousand. So it's better to wait!
July 01, 2018, 06:22:18 AM
I agree with Be patient for your profit.coins price fluctuate .it goes up and goes down.we should wait for the profit and do not be panic in down market.we can add more coins to average .in a long time there always bea  profit .be patient is the key of success in investments.thanks
Pages:
Jump to: