Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 21. (Read 13135 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 03:54:32 PM
I think that people have to be informed on investment, there will be more tranquility and tranquility if people understand that investment not gamblings, your investments grow at the expense of the value added of activity both in the market, and on a product or services in which you invest. Investments is a serious business which demands serious planning and a serious execution.
Activity: 336
July 04, 2018, 03:52:25 PM
Patience is the key to success! I am sure that you need to hold cypto for the long-term in order to get the desired profit. As for me, I will buy btc and ltc and will patiently wait for the time when i like the price
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 03:46:05 PM
People are expecting great profits in a short amount of time because they see the small number of people who make a killing off of some random altcoin because the price increased by like %1000 in two days. But that is a risky business and you miss more often than you hit. As with other investments, patience is key to make some money.
Activity: 196
July 04, 2018, 03:45:16 PM
Yes, in the crypto currency, there is no need to hurry.  wait longer, you'll get more.  the main thing is to follow the market and not miss the moment.
Activity: 114
July 04, 2018, 03:43:33 PM
one key thing anyone getting into crypto trading is PATIENT! You gotta be able to be patient because many transactions here wont come to u as expected quickly. SO, i support the notion of exercising patoence. After ICOs, it takes about 3-4 weeks for distribution to be fully circulated.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 03:34:24 PM
I also think that in the future the market will grow by many points and now we are seeing just a short-term drop, it's nothing to worry about  Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
“A decentralized registry for unique assets”
July 04, 2018, 01:05:07 PM
Trying to beat the market is a fool's errand. You can't blame them. That is human nature. Don't know the word, patience. Always on the go. They just don't know the the true meaning of investing. Wise investors know that the key to wealth accumulation is having a long-term view and rarely tinkering with your portfolio. Diversify broadly, rebalance periodically and be patient. Thats all we need
Such wise words can always be the result of only one - a great experience. Initially, when newcomers begin to invest, they do not have a proper understanding of these things. It comes to them only after many months or even years.

Many people come to the market crypto-currency in the hope of getting rich quick and sometimes it is true, but in real life it is a lot of work and one must be very patient to make a profit.
Activity: 58
July 04, 2018, 01:01:24 PM
Maybe it is the first time for them, If you have some patient and want you get some profit to the bitcoins or any other coins maybe you should to wait in a day or a month. Because not all the time your coins you hold will increase forever.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
July 04, 2018, 12:54:14 PM
Trying to beat the market is a fool's errand. You can't blame them. That is human nature. Don't know the word, patience. Always on the go. They just don't know the the true meaning of investing. Wise investors know that the key to wealth accumulation is having a long-term view and rarely tinkering with your portfolio. Diversify broadly, rebalance periodically and be patient. Thats all we need
Such wise words can always be the result of only one - a great experience. Initially, when newcomers begin to invest, they do not have a proper understanding of these things. It comes to them only after many months or even years.
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
July 04, 2018, 12:53:50 PM
Patience is the big reward of profit and it can take that person who have have habit to keep patience till the last movement of bearing And wait and patience is good part of life which give a huge benefit for whole life. Profit always come back on the hope of patience.
Patient is the key for you to have a huge profit because if you don't have any patience it will be your loss to have a low profit. Many people do this thing to have the patience to wait for your coin's price to increase, that is why most of them became rich and successful.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 12:44:28 PM
Patience is the big reward of profit and it can take that person who have have habit to keep patience till the last movement of bearing And wait and patience is good part of life which give a huge benefit for whole life. Profit always come back on the hope of patience.
Activity: 81
July 04, 2018, 12:34:20 PM
You are right, i support you. It's good to be patient for our profit. Because, it's hard to invest and forget about our investment. But there is no such thing as quick profit !to my own opinion  It's called gambling, and of course it can work very well...
But I guess, if you have some money to through in crypto, you should be able to invest 500$ on a project and wait 6 month to a year or more than that for you to be very profitable.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
July 04, 2018, 12:26:52 PM
Activity: 124
July 04, 2018, 12:21:32 PM
to get a bigger profit, we should be able to control our emotions. to be patient waiting for a better progress more and more profitable again no doubt. This is often the case. for that sense of patience when we should have jumped in a world like this.
copper member
Activity: 336
July 04, 2018, 12:18:36 PM
Yes it is right if you keep patience you will be in profit but it depends on other things also which project you did investment and what is the worth of this project , if this has worth then if you found the market is down then no need to impatience because you know this project has worth. At that you need patience that patience will pay you in future.
On the other hand you invest in wrong project and you are waiting with patience you will gain nothing . So choose your project with patience also.

Activity: 280
Merit: 3
July 04, 2018, 12:04:19 PM
When you trade in crypto, you need to possess couple of things: to have balls not to sell during hard bear, to have patience not to sell when bull begin and to hold the pld and golden rule - when other are selling, BUY and when other are buying, SELL!
Activity: 252
July 04, 2018, 12:02:01 PM
Yes it is very true if you have to be patient to get the benefits because it must be positioned at the beginning if we do anything. If today is the advantage of the world of cryptography and we are in a market that covers the whole sale all over the world whose price can be said nobody knows well, from there we are required to be patient waiting for the right time so we can sell and earn profits that can be said maximum.
Activity: 220
July 04, 2018, 03:08:57 AM
I think most people would be impatient when investing in altcoin, let alone the person who first invested altcoin. patience is a good strategy, Do not panic selling because we do not know what will happen the next few days.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
July 04, 2018, 02:44:55 AM
We are trying to make so much money in short time and when this doesn’t happen we start to cry about it. People should learn this is not the way things work in crypto if they want to make money. You need to be patient.
Activity: 112
July 04, 2018, 02:39:45 AM
Investment is like growing a plant, if you plant a crop and immediately uproot it to see if it has some tuber or fruit, will the plant ever survive? It just doesn't make sense to be looking for immediate profit after a one week investment!
Pages:
Jump to: