Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 18. (Read 13135 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 01:14:57 PM
Altcoin has no fixed price and one can invest any amount, and that invest in crypto can increase or decrease in value within the matter of days. Trading is a mind game and if you don't know where and when to buy and vice versa than you can't make profit ..I think it comes with time and more you research and get more informed on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies potential the more safe and patient you feel.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
July 12, 2018, 10:38:34 PM
Yes, you need to be patient but also wise. You don´t need to hold at all costs given the current market, just dump and buy again later.
Precisely, being patience and wise is necessarily acquire before to penetrate in this crypto world. Though it was risky ,still we can get more profits and great privileges on holding. Sorry, but dumping is a mess when the market will recover we can gain more benefits on it, because I believe on the right time this scenario will desist and persistently grow and arise. So be patient by holding on it and gain more profits.
Activity: 154
July 12, 2018, 10:35:39 PM
Many people today are impatient and worried about their investment, whether it will be a profitable investment, or it will be a useless investment.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
July 12, 2018, 10:32:12 PM
Patience is the only key to success and when it comes to crypto trading, dumping before right time has nothing vome up with except loss.
Infact a real experienced trader will never be in hurry by selling his precious assets before the right time. We can surely have double profits if we keep holding till the end of 2018
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
July 12, 2018, 10:18:45 PM
Yes, you need to be patient but also wise. You don´t need to hold at all costs given the current market, just dump and buy again later.
Activity: 125
July 11, 2018, 11:18:34 PM
I think personally, many investors in Crypto are inpatients especially new ones they think if they invest in some existing projects and money. You buy for people who do not believe anymore. But crypto is in a big market, if you wait long enough, you will benefit. It will not always be that way, but for now it is a good strategy.
Activity: 126
July 11, 2018, 01:01:59 PM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.

Cryptocurrencies coins price is always flactuating or unstable, mybe a few the price is down but after a week you will see that the price is going up again. Being patient is the best strategy right here in crypto, just wait into it and then the profits is there as a reward.
Activity: 32
July 11, 2018, 12:53:35 PM
it's easy to be said and hard to be done .. for some. if the ones that get scared on the daily trading would take the time to read more they would realise many things togeder with the fact that long term pays off ..
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
July 11, 2018, 12:50:37 PM
We should be patient in everything that we do and everthing we dcide need to be planned.gaining profit is not easy it involves a lot of patient especially in dcision making we should know the benefit of waiting so that in the end we wont regret.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
July 11, 2018, 09:50:55 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
If you believe for the coin you invest that it would give you good return in the feature then there is no reason to worry as good times could happen for people who patiently wait. 
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 09:45:43 AM
You can not see the face of success if you do not patient with your profit. If you don't patient with your profit then you will fail into allurement and this thing is available at all of the places in our world.
It can happen anywhere you work like physical workplace or online business. People start to push up his/her profit with narrow work when a people can't stay happy with his/her profit and the result of narrow work never can be good. You will be able to grow your work level and be success at your future life if you can keep calm and stay happy with your profit. We should patient for our profit because staying happy with patient with own works profit is a very helpful and useful thing.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 09:44:10 AM
When you're on crypto you really need to be patient because the price is not stable, sometimes its good but sometimes its really low. So if you want a better profit you need to be patient.
Activity: 280
July 11, 2018, 09:35:17 AM
Being patient is a must for all users in cryptocurrency because we can't when will the coins will pump and dump. if you do not have a patience you must not in business.
Activity: 104
July 11, 2018, 09:15:00 AM
Be patient is good to make profit but not all cases. Some coins don't have value and the price of them increase in some hours or some days, so you can make profit in some day but if you keep them some months, or years you can lose everything. I think, first of all we should to find and check information carefully and after that we can decide keep or sell soon.
Activity: 65
July 11, 2018, 08:56:36 AM
It is very important to I be patient in cryptoworld. I made too many mistakes because of this earlier. I regret too many times because of selling my coins. Tht's why i am trying to hold my coins as much as i can. and now I only sold as much as i need not more than this.
Activity: 140
July 11, 2018, 03:17:30 AM
I think yes be patient. since I joined the crypto community I learned to be patient. Survive for several months maybe a year.
then you will see the benefits you are looking for.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 04:07:26 PM
Be patient, in the crypto world longer you hold more profit you get. But it is quite important to invest in coin after really good research
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 10:22:37 AM
you are right, for now we have to be patient for the benefit we will get in the future. but it's a lot of factors that we have to take as well as possible in the economic problems that are maintained even in a not so good position.
Activity: 98
July 10, 2018, 09:42:31 AM
The main important thing is find a solid project and wait for several month and take a nice profit from your investment, money doesn't come in second with minimum process. it is requiring long and hard process. patience is the key, sweetness will come in the right time.
Activity: 98
July 10, 2018, 09:42:17 AM
The only 99% possibility to have solid profits in crypto is to be patient and hodl. I felt it when my porftolio was 60% down for 3 months and now I have it x3 and looking forward for the upcoming growth
Pages:
Jump to: