Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 44. (Read 13135 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 03:20:18 PM
Yes, patience and again patience!
If you do not save it, you can not get a good profit!
So, we hold  ...
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
April 28, 2018, 10:46:51 AM
I got my token for the first time, then the price went down, and I kept waiting for my profit. I think I want to sell them immediately to reduce losses. But after I read everything about crypto, I believe that waiting will be the best choice.
Activity: 23
April 28, 2018, 10:38:42 AM
I think people tend to forget that people didn't get rich overnight from bitcoin there was a slow burn before it exploded and everyone knew about it. Hodl and you will profit or be prepared to sell if you can't afford to wait for profit.
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 10:38:24 PM
In this crypto world, patience is very necessary, because everything can happen, if you hold a great coin ,you can easy be rich man .
Activity: 384
Merit: 11
First LEARN then EARN
April 27, 2018, 10:31:51 PM
Patient is the rule of Trading.Many people nowadays are impatient and worried about their investment, just wait. then you can earn profit. don't sell your coin at low price. This is the buying area. they for don't sell your coin. Learn the market cycle and wait.
 8)Happy Crypto Cool
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
April 27, 2018, 10:31:10 PM
Patience is the main thing that I learned while holding some coins. If a person does not have patience and patience, he can very quickly lose his deposit. So, to learn to wait for the best moment to act is something very precious for a trader.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 27, 2018, 10:28:28 PM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
Thnaks for your advice and I will wait more patiently to make the profit.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 10:25:18 PM
It’s a simple advice but means a lot. No one should forget that, it’s the key info in this market. Being patient sometimes can be so hard but it’s also probably the best thing that we can do for our future.
Activity: 154
April 27, 2018, 08:47:08 AM
Unfortunately, it is very difficult to remain calm during times of downturn. But those who are able to keep calm always win. I think values is best to wait until recovered.
That is right! this kind of investment needs a lot of patience. There are times when the market is doing good that is why the value id high but there are also circumstances that it will be low. That is why we have to deal with it and be patient. Because the return of investment takes time to get back. A lot of things may happen during those time being calm and positive is what we need.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
April 26, 2018, 02:12:58 PM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..

My answer.. Just wait!

this is true. just wait and hodl for a few months and holla! welcome to the millionaires club. but do it on a reputable coin and know your limits cutloss if necessary.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 02:11:11 PM
Patience and endurance are the main qualities that a crypto-currency trader must possess. If the coin is selected correctly, then investing in it 1000 dollars can in a few years can give a very large profit.
Activity: 52
April 26, 2018, 02:06:55 PM
Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

totally agree, if you came for flipp - then flipp and forget about this project, if  you believe in project and want to make more income, then wait, dont cry in telegram and hold. My last flipp was dock , i made x2 and that all, my hold coin is FSN, im waiting for mainet witch patient
Activity: 336
April 26, 2018, 01:51:22 PM
Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

Patience in this industry is really required in order for you to earn more profit because there are coins that really needs a time before the price will increase in the market and most of the traders is losing a huge amount of profit as well because they are panicking when the market price is dumping.
Activity: 532
April 26, 2018, 01:48:41 PM
Sometimes you can wait a very long time but expectation will not bring anything. In order for the expectation to make sense, you need to invest in the right project.
Activity: 166
April 26, 2018, 01:17:27 PM
things if accompanied by a sense of haste is not good for the end result, as with this case, we do have to be patient, if indeed it is necessary to briefly hold the coin belonging to then do it, if it is reasonably sure to take off, of course, which no doubt will have to adjust the market situation at that time, don't hurry and learn to wait for maximum results.
Merit: 52
April 26, 2018, 01:11:35 PM
Any investor in the cryptocurrency market should know that patience is key when it comes to investing. The prices go down and you buy but it doesn't mean the prices will start going back up once you buy, it might even go further down so if you are not patient you might find yourself panicking and then selling off your coins, so if you cannot be patient, don't invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 560
April 26, 2018, 01:11:16 PM
If you want to have a big profit you have to be patient, and wait for some time. Your main skills must be - patience and calmness. Grin Grin Grin
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
April 26, 2018, 01:11:06 PM
Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

I have read some of problems in being impatient some of this think about if they want to back to their past doings that need to be wait. Being impatient is a big problem in our character that need to be improved. You want to be a successfulman but you dont want to wait. To become a succesfulman you need to apply to yourself of bring patient to pursue what do you want.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
April 26, 2018, 01:09:25 PM
I have followed the bounty, and the project has finished after 3 months. but I have to wait 8 months for their payment. though I forgot about the project. I got a big profit from the project after they paid for it.
Activity: 207
April 26, 2018, 01:01:03 PM
Altcoins-projects are with a long exposure, they are more suitable for the HODL strategy. Cold-storage.
But it can to "play" by Altcoins - only to experienced traders.
Pages:
Jump to: