Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 48. (Read 13135 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 11:34:44 PM
I think people who are patient and have a strong mentality will bring good luck,
if we invest long-term then we must be patient and wait for the right time to release it to get a lot of profit
if you are impatient and let go even though you have not met the target, then you will get a little profit and you will regret it because of your impatience
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 11:25:06 PM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
Thanks for you advice and I will wait more patiently to ensure that I may earn more  money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
April 19, 2018, 11:00:28 PM
all must wait a big advantage in this year. However behind that we must be patient for the big advantage. and we should continue to monitor the market price bitcoin. now in the market bitcoin was increased from Red turned into a Green. we wait what happens next.
Now bullish trend starts as I posted several times in previous post in last week market was getting stabilising
In 325 billion dollar so I said it’s clearly indicator of next big bull run . So now still cheap market is 365 billion it’s rxpected to reach 550 billion .
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 10:48:11 PM
all must wait a big advantage in this year. However behind that we must be patient for the big advantage. and we should continue to monitor the market price bitcoin. now in the market bitcoin was increased from Red turned into a Green. we wait what happens next.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 10:43:13 PM
Yes,  in trading,  we need to hold and keep our investment so that when the price started to grow our profit will grow as well.  Be patient and keep on holding.
The problem for now is bitcoin or investment that we do often many issues and make someone mentally can sometimes be lost because of the information.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
April 19, 2018, 10:40:39 PM
Absolutely agree with you, this is a case where patience really is rewarded decently. Do not sell your investments ahead of time, let them bring you real income.
Patience or being greedy, you can be patient only if your target is not hit but the moment you will reach your target you have to decide
to sell it because sometimes our expectation does not happen and we will only be disappointed in the end.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 10:18:32 PM
Absolutely agree with you, this is a case where patience really is rewarded decently. Do not sell your investments ahead of time, let them bring you real income.

Indeed. Being a Bitcoin user, you must have patience. Earning money in Bitcoin is not easy, you work hard for it and wait for the profit you'd earn. Your patience and sacrifices is worth it because as time goes by, blessings come and increasing. But waiting is not enough, you don't only wait for your luck to come, you must also take an action to see the result instantly. To man's deeds, to God's mercy.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
April 19, 2018, 07:48:55 PM
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 07:42:45 PM
I agree. We must be patient for profit. We must choose a good bounty that we will follow. In order to receive tokens can bring good benefits. Tokens can be sold after a few days or months.
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
April 19, 2018, 07:41:13 PM
Yes,  in trading,  we need to hold and keep our investment so that when the price started to grow our profit will grow as well.  Be patient and keep on holding.
Activity: 392
April 19, 2018, 07:38:50 PM
When you say trading and investing it is really risky but there is big profit from it but also need you to be patience in order to get your profit you like, patience is always important when you work here in crypto currency.
I agree with that, all people here in crypto world, should be patient on our profit, because to earn a big profit here in bitcoin is not easy, it will take for long time before we can able have a chance to earn a very big amount of profit and but i believe that when became patient it will really pays off.
copper member
Activity: 462
April 19, 2018, 07:34:14 PM
Very good said.. this is always my motivation when i see that one of the altcoins that i hold is goign down incredible fast. I think, that if we hold for at least some months, we can easily make more than x3 of our balances.

I think that patience is the one of the most important things in crypto...your patience=your income.
But I think it's as smart as we are in making strategy based on the experience that has been passed because iktu that will make us know how to understand the situation at that time, because when you are afraid to lose your capital do not sell your coin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
April 19, 2018, 07:32:41 PM
If you wait a year your also putting yourself at a major loss as well it's not all roses. Do you think people who invested in Bitconnect last year share your prediction? Even though those people were idiots, one strategy doesn't fit for all crypto. I imagine even day traders sometimes gamble on shitcoins if there's money to be made short term.
Yes, patient is very important, but I think we do not need patient only, we also need some things else that will make us profit and not be wasted. If we wait 1 or 2 years, maybe we will get profit. But if the situation and the condition are not supporting, we will still need to wait for some times longer. For example, if we already wait for 1 or 2 years in hope that we will get profit, suddenly the price of btc and other crypto and the coins that you like are going down. What will you do ? Of course the answer is, you have to be patient and wait for longer time to get profit, otherwise you will sell to decrease your loss. I hope you guys understand what I mean.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
April 19, 2018, 07:31:14 PM
be patient for your profit sounds more like one telling the people who have bitcoins in their wallet to hold onto it for a while because the price will soon sky rocket and they will make even more profit than they expected.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 07:29:10 PM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..

My answer.. Just wait!

Patience is everything in this industry, there are a lot of people today who are working on the corporate world and they are having a hard time because the salary is very small so you were very lucky to learn about the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
April 19, 2018, 07:28:07 PM
Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

I agree, this is the common problem of many bounty hunters nowadays they cannot wait and they are ignoring the roadmap that is why they my not be able to get their profits
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 19, 2018, 07:23:37 PM
If you wait a year your also putting yourself at a major loss as well it's not all roses. Do you think people who invested in Bitconnect last year share your prediction?

Even though those people were idiots, one strategy doesn't fit for all crypto. I imagine even day traders sometimes gamble on shitcoins if there's money to be made short term.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
April 19, 2018, 07:23:05 PM
Very good said.. this is always my motivation when i see that one of the altcoins that i hold is goign down incredible fast. I think, that if we hold for at least some months, we can easily make more than x3 of our balances.

I think that patience is the one of the most important things in crypto...your patience=your income.
Activity: 137
Merit: 12
Semux
April 18, 2018, 05:08:37 PM
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 05:06:37 PM
The best tactic for a longtime investing is to invest and forgot. Don't worry - be happy))
If we are talking about the tranquility of nerves, then yes, this is the right tactic. But in fact, the portfolio requires regular rebalancing, because the market is always high volatility and if we competently manage the portfolio we can get additional income.
Pages:
Jump to: