Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 46. (Read 13135 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 09:37:17 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
Yes we can get much profit when we hold our tokens for a year's or months but it depends on how this tokens increase or decrease because there are some coins increasing and decreasing but not able increase higher than our expectations so in investing with Crypto we must first examined the coins if it has a potential.
Activity: 336
April 26, 2018, 09:34:27 AM
You always need to be patien for your profit! That's the only way you can achieve any kind of success. Profit is not coming easy )) If only you are not a day trader you should wait for some time for the project to develop and achieve it's milestones - test net, main net, various partnerships, listings on big exchanges, implementing different features. This is the path for long-term growth.
Activity: 789
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 08:26:17 AM
I think they are mostly beginners who are new to cryptocurrency world, because generally they tend to be impatient to quickly get quick profits, besides they also tend to quickly panic when the price drops.
Surely they need a lot to learn first before actually plunge into the world of investment cryptocurrency. Because if we do not have any preparation and do not know the steps to do, of course it can cause enormous losses.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 08:23:02 AM
It's easy to be said and hard to be done. For some,if the ones that get scared on the daily trading would take the time to read more they would realise many things togeder with the fact that long term pays off.  Grin
Activity: 76
Merit: 7
April 26, 2018, 08:17:59 AM
the market is a mechanism whereby the patient take money from the impatient.

Unless you HFT..
Activity: 155
April 26, 2018, 08:15:53 AM
As what they always say , "Patience is a virtue". In achieving things, human as we are always find ways to make things easier to achieve in our most convenient way. This goes to our daily lives, from waking up in the morning, taking a bath, eating your meal, transportation, payment and other financial transactions we want a quick result.

Patience is self-discipline, engaging in business requires discipline of ones self. Any endeavor small or big needs time to think, evaluate and do a lot of hard-work to achieve the goal thus, being patient is necessary. How patient is being patient? Patient in a way that you think first before you take action. Thinking of your moves, evaluating your steps and study the result. Like engaging in crypto currency, this cannot be done overnight. Invest and wake-up rich is impossible. It requires patience, to study, think actions, discipline one self and most especially hard-work.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
April 26, 2018, 08:04:39 AM
The most important feature is the patience of people, because thanks to patience, people are waiting for their profit and waiting for the correct entry and exit from the market, so today, having good patience is the key to success.
Activity: 98
April 26, 2018, 08:03:24 AM
altering a mindset that might have to be done in an investment in the development of a project change the way of thinking by not thinking of getting a profit within a single night. think ritually and do not think simple about what we do in crypto activities. think that in terms of development of a project of course it will go through a process and not as easy as turning the palms so in doing this patience to invest in a project that is being developed will be a demand and should be a commitment to the way thinking we do not always think about short-term profits but our way of thinking should be revamped by realistically thinking that is to get a profit in the long term.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 07:52:10 AM
Yeah its true patience is a virtue. We all know that good things comes too those who wait. If waiting is worth it then wait too much greed can regrets you.
Activity: 100
April 26, 2018, 07:47:46 AM
yeah just wait and be patient because not all the time the value goo down, maybe it is not the time yet. Most of the altcoin rises at the month of december so learn how to wait.
Activity: 56
April 26, 2018, 07:42:24 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..

My answer.. Just wait!

It's very typical for beginners/newbies, and I include myself but I'm still learning. It's such a pain to see the coins you have going down and down and quite hopeless. But since many kept telling this, I'd like to believe. If others have earned a lot by holding, I definitely can do it too!
Activity: 330
April 26, 2018, 07:35:53 AM
patience is the key to success. But unfortunately this is not always the case. The Crypto-currency does not forgive those who are in a hurry, but also those who wait too long too. No wonder the stock exchanges say that everything should be done on time. It is better to sell if you see a fall than wait, when you lose all the money.
Activity: 266
April 25, 2018, 07:14:50 AM
Many people expect to profit as soon as possible when they invest in an ICO, they disregarding that it is not an instant.
That's why many people are loosing profit because of the greed inside them.
They want to be a millionaire in an instant. My advice to them that they have to be patient and don't be afraid to hold
and make sure that they study and learn the project before investing.
Activity: 82
April 25, 2018, 07:05:45 AM
Many new people are panicking because of low costs, because they don't wait long, or they don't know that the longer they wait, the more profits they will get.
Activity: 21
April 25, 2018, 07:02:42 AM
Patience is the main thing that I learned while holding some coins. Some of them I sold too early but I don't regret as there are still many good coins. Don't blindly follow FUDs that people spreading.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
April 24, 2018, 01:50:11 AM
Patience is what actually make you profit in cryptocurrency trading and investing. The maturity time  for coins are diffferent and investors must be willing to know when to hold or sell for good profit.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
April 24, 2018, 01:47:23 AM
Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

Yeah you're absolutely right, getting money is not easy. After you work for it ofcourse you need to wait and be patience, you're not just " i'm working now then after that i can get my profit " that's not just easy like that.

If you want to be succesful, first of all things you need to learn and apply how to be a patient person then trust yourself and you will become.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 12:45:26 AM
This is the safest and guaranteed profit out of all strategy to earn some profit here in crypto market , if you have the patience to wait you'll rip what you sow in the long run, needs a lot of patience but most of the time it'll reward you out of your patience.

I hope they do not sell altcoins in panic because it takes time to make a profit correction. They will learn with the passage of time they will have a good experience for the future
copper member
Activity: 322
April 24, 2018, 12:41:49 AM
if you dont have the patience than you should not invest in crypto.
patience is the key to success ,
for big game/big profit, you need to wait for long otherhwise you will regret later on...

you can see the profit of people those are inn crypto from last 2-3 years. more you have patience to hodl more you will get profit

Thanks
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 12:30:16 AM
Yes, It is good to be patient so you can get more profit when the time has come, and it's not hard to wait, because it's for us too, you just need to hold and wait for your profit.
Pages:
Jump to: