Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 50. (Read 13135 times)

Activity: 706
Merit: 250
April 16, 2018, 03:40:28 AM
When you say trading and investing it is really risky but there is big profit from it but also need you to be patience in order to get your profit you like, patience is always important when you work here in crypto currency.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
SEELE- Blockchain 4.0
April 16, 2018, 02:57:37 AM
I must admit that I hate it when noobs scream at forums or telegram that they losing money. They just dont know how the market is, they need to wait!

But of course, need to be mindful when investing in cryptos, there are too many $hitcoins out there which will eventually becomes Zero. Need to do lot of research selecting the coins to invest.

I personally lost a lot to some $hitcoins earlier days when their price dropped like -95% but now I only invest in more legit projects
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 16, 2018, 02:56:18 AM
Exactly. In order to achieve maximum profit, you should be patient for your profit. This is one of the skills that will help you win the cryptocurrency market. Your patience helps you make the right decisions in your search for profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
April 16, 2018, 02:48:53 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
You are right. Being patient is the key in cryptocurrency.
If you keep your eyes on the market price, you will feel terrible when it goes down.
Try to spend your time in the project you are interested, hold long once you invested.
Activity: 137
April 16, 2018, 02:48:35 AM
Yes, I agree that we need to be patient.  and managers do not have time to process all
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 02:42:32 AM
It really takes time to get some profit we should learn to be patient in order to gain a profit,
There are times in trading that we couldn't wait for it and we would just sell our token for the price that seems to be good for us.
But if you would hold it a bit longer there would be a huge difference sometimes it would take quite a couple of months to be able to get good value for our tokens
Activity: 88
April 16, 2018, 02:37:11 AM
All ICO have promises and rules to accomplish by the bounty user, the job of the bounty user is to patiently do the job
and be patient until the bounty finished in the alotted date and time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
April 16, 2018, 01:46:41 AM
Because many investors in crypto are inpatient specially the newbie to get a high profitable of investment or will be a useless investment . How to be patient and not too worriedabout it ? just leave it alone . Get a life and do some work that more important than checking thier ann threads every day.

no not all. i believe majority of people who are involved in crypto are now verry smart and knows how to handle their emotions properly . most of them do already know the mechanics of crypto , thats why they did not sell immediately whenever or wherever they see an instant dip.  only few other users will maybe panic but that cant greatly affect the prices of the market.

How to be patient and not too worriedabout it ? just leave it alone . Get a life and do some work that more important than checking thier ann threads every day.

that is another good way of avoiding the urge of temptation but you should always visit the market once in a while in order to stay updated in the price and latest happenings on the crypto world.
Activity: 221
April 16, 2018, 01:39:22 AM
That is right, investing is a long term and you need to be patient. If you want to short term profit then try trading, you can do daily, weekly or monthly. And I hope crypto are getting better in the future for better profit surely.
Activity: 233
April 16, 2018, 01:22:49 AM
Because many investors in crypto are inpatient specially the newbie to get a high profitable of investment or will be a useless investment . How to be patient and not too worriedabout it ? just leave it alone . Get a life and do some work that more important than checking thier ann threads every day.
Activity: 866
April 15, 2018, 05:13:17 PM
if you have a good belief in the coin you should practice patience because with us be patient it will find a highest point of the coin so we have a very big advantage when selling
Activity: 64
April 15, 2018, 05:04:41 PM
I usually advice my friends to exercise patience when they are in much hast to get paid/profits from the investment, some of them have run away they tend to forget Rome wasn't built in a day,
Much patience and hard work pays off.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
April 15, 2018, 04:53:43 PM
Market is a place where different participants use different strategy to earn money. If today some approach helps to get more that others then the winners are ones who use it.   
Activity: 195
Merit: 24
April 15, 2018, 02:00:50 PM
unfortunately most of people lets say newbies are impatient so they want to get back their money into btc or eth and want to go out from ALTs so they end up by losing their money so the key of everything is hold (HODL) certainly at some point the price will gos up after work from developer
Activity: 196
April 15, 2018, 12:01:49 PM
that's correct i have learned so many lessons from past now i have strong hands
Activity: 304
April 15, 2018, 10:59:28 AM
Yes man, recently that attitude always checking the ANN every hour also checking the price, and that attitude will lead to negative output. Because your mindset will lead to sell it immediately. For example the price is stable and it pump, if the price is $1 and it pumps to $1.2 for sure you will sell it, because your mindset the price will get dump again. That is the reason to stop that attitude.
Activity: 205
April 15, 2018, 10:47:31 AM

I'm sure that if you leave all your crypto assets for 1 year alone, then you will get a lot of profit without wasting your nerves and time.
It turns out that if I'm a beginner and I want to earn some money that does not work out quickly, I have to wait a whole year?
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
April 15, 2018, 08:17:52 AM
Did noticed these people who just invested to bitcoin and other altcoins that are still on red and they keep on ranting on social medias like it's the end of their world. It's because they are negligence on what they are investing. They didn't studied deep on what they are really taking, most of them are in facebook groups and telegram channels.

Watch out for these telegram channels
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
April 15, 2018, 08:16:30 AM
Yes you are right, every project cannot provide good income overnight. It takes time for any project to grow and generate profit to investors. But on the other hand, it is the nature of investors to earn fast buck and they cannot help waiting patiently. But one thing is right that it takes time for a project to provide good income.

They can move the project real time and we can noticed x10 in just  a day but the next thing that will happen is people will be greedy and forget about researching before placing their money ending it up being trapped, if you know how well the dev team and you are trusting them that they will be able to deliver,
Activity: 140
April 15, 2018, 07:39:36 AM
ye nice message of december all bought in highs and 90% already left crypto, so now true holders will still hodl:D and we will see some profit in future.
Pages:
Jump to: