Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 53. (Read 13135 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 04:17:57 PM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.

This advice is acutally for all, doesn't really matter if you're a whale or not, just so happened that whales more understand how that works
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 02:06:19 PM
I think these ones are the ones looking for quick money they have forgotten that not good comes easy.Patient is the key to success and it will better if newbie learn and know what is all about cryptocurrency and how it works this will help calm their panic.
Activity: 107
April 13, 2018, 02:06:07 PM
yes, sometimes we can not wait and always check excessively, but if in the last few months or years then the price will rise, there are many new coins that I observed when the initial price is low and now the price has skyrocketed
Activity: 151
April 13, 2018, 02:01:36 PM
patience is indispensable in the world of crypto, be patient for big profits why not. patiently and carefully see the market opportunity for our actions right and profit, where we can know must buy or sell. patience is the key of all.
Activity: 284
April 13, 2018, 01:57:53 PM
I am in it for the long term but have no problem taking some profits
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
April 13, 2018, 01:57:18 PM
As it was said not for the first time, patience is the most important thing that one can generally have in crypto-currencies, I think that people without patience in the crypto-currency sphere will not be able to wait at all, because patience is necessary here.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
April 13, 2018, 01:53:43 PM
dear, i did not take advantage of the momentup when the btc price was $ 6,000. and look now the price has grown to over $ 8,000 for less than 1 day! is it still profitable if I decide to buy now?
do you think that this growth trend will continue on? Of course, to win this moment, that practically by 1,500 dollars the price of bitcoin has grown .
Activity: 726
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 01:44:13 PM
dear, i did not take advantage of the momentup when the btc price was $ 6,000. and look now the price has grown to over $ 8,000 for less than 1 day! is it still profitable if I decide to buy now?
Activity: 608
April 13, 2018, 01:42:50 PM
Who are ready to wait, that will definitely have a big profit, and now the market goes up because many people are very happy after the long-term fall  Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 01:40:26 PM
Inorder to profit from this, you must have the patience to hold and wait instead of having the mindset of needing the funds daily such that you cant afford to take it when the price drops. FUD!

Put it with a long term mindset and invest what you can afford to lose (lose totally i mean!) So that you will have a rich mindset for future
Activity: 238
April 13, 2018, 09:32:58 AM
Yes, I'm thinking about the fact that I was very lucky that I immediately began to invest on a long basis because I was sure that it was not just for nothing
Activity: 154
April 13, 2018, 05:55:04 AM
Many people get impatient with their investments and end up selling at a loss to jump in a project that is pumping.  Sometimes, it looks like it's a smart move but in the long term, it might end up being a huge mistake when their original project starts to moon later on.  Only invest with funds you do not need for at least a year or longer.  Never invest with your rent or baby's milk money.
Activity: 91
April 13, 2018, 05:12:58 AM
The only way to get a multi-million dollar profit every day or week is when you plan the biggest scam, which is certainly not good. There is no quick and rich idea here. I agree with you, sir. When the price is low, they must wait. The real project needs more time to develop and get the community's appreciation.
Only wait patiently to get more profits.
Activity: 266
April 13, 2018, 05:09:58 AM
A lot of want to make a profit right now and without losses but trading does not imply an early enrichment. You need to invest and wait until the course starts to grow. There starts problems with patience but it is better to become richer in a few months than wait better time to sell money every second.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 04:41:14 AM
Be patient, ok.
Make your own research, ok.

And 9 from 10 invested coins will become worthless in a couple of years, but the last one will give you X1000.
Nice strategy, isn't it?  Grin

Wink
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
April 12, 2018, 04:18:26 PM
I am patient because during all this time I have learned that only with patience you can win
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
April 12, 2018, 04:17:59 PM
Of course, it is necessary to be patient in the world of crypto currency. I think that here it is necessary to be not only patient but also cunning and clever, because today in the world I crypto many projects are created using deceptive methods that eventually turn into scam.
Yep, patience is the key in crypro. So sometimes it better to wait than make any decisions.
Activity: 490
April 12, 2018, 04:16:38 PM
Of course, it is necessary to be patient in the world of crypto currency. I think that here it is necessary to be not only patient but also cunning and clever, because today in the world I crypto many projects are created using deceptive methods that eventually turn into scam.
Activity: 98
April 12, 2018, 04:16:12 PM
That's absolutely right. I totally agree with that.
Activity: 196
April 12, 2018, 03:11:46 PM
Patience is simply necessary! Without patience you will not earn much!
There are many examples where tokens give large % for half  year -  year!
Pages:
Jump to: