Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 54. (Read 13135 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 03:11:31 PM
If you want a short-term profit, it will be better to invest some mature coins, like bitcoin, eth, ltc. If you want a huge profit in a short-term, it's much like to speculate, you can join some ico, takes risk and then you can sell all your token and leave
Activity: 162
April 12, 2018, 03:10:45 PM
You cant get immediately a big profit in your first joining. You need to be patient because it needs time if you want more profits just keep on trying. Remember patience is a virtue.
Activity: 209
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 03:05:08 PM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.

Yes, you are right. If we think to get huge profit within a week by hold coins, It's really stupid. It's okay what Hold coins for a couple of months. But I think if we going to hold ICO investment for a long time we need better prediction in it. I don't think just a hold will not be working everywhere. Once I bought ICO token around $200. within 1.5months It reached $350 total worth. But I didn't think much and I was just a HOLD. sadly now, after 6 months It totally worth only $86. So I think If we going to hold any token we need positive prediction about that ICO.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 02:49:43 PM
I was waiting patiently with some of my crypto for about 9 month, for the beginning it was very rewarding, everything was growing, now it is devastating, I guess it is important not only to be patient but also now when to stop and sell everything.

Yes because patience is the real key for us to be financially freedom on this world right now just wait for alts to pump x5 or x10 if we got lucky might pump x100 I guess all of us will really be happy and our waiting for the bear months has been paid off if that happens.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 02:43:23 PM
In general, I think that the most important thing in the crypto-currency world is the patience of a man, how he can transfer all these emotions in any case, I think that he will be only very glad that he will gain from this.
Everything is right. The patience is very important in the cryptocurrency market. Without him you won't achieve big results. Now in connection with a situation in the market I began to understand that it is necessary to be able to stop at the right time. Therefore it is initially necessary to set the objectives which you want to achieve and to wait patiently.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 02:36:34 PM
In general, I think that the most important thing in the crypto-currency world is the patience of a man, how he can transfer all these emotions in any case, I think that he will be only very glad that he will gain from this.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 01:12:53 PM
Like the popular saying patient dog eat the fastest bones so applicable in the cryptocurrency world.  Patience is indispensable to optimum gain.  To all those just joining the community learn to hold your coins
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
April 12, 2018, 12:55:49 PM
I was waiting patiently with some of my crypto for about 9 month, for the beginning it was very rewarding, everything was growing, now it is devastating, I guess it is important not only to be patient but also now when to stop and sell everything.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
April 12, 2018, 12:51:11 PM
It's difficult for me to wait months or even years for my profit. I am not that much of a hodler I guess and also you never know what kind of market will be in the future. I prefer buying the dips and selling them off in a week or in a month at max. I like making more moves than just holding and waiting and doing nothing.. I guess I would have sold my ETH for 9$ if I bought it in ICO )))
Activity: 356
Merit: 12
April 12, 2018, 12:46:33 PM
no problem, I am here also for the "idea" not just for short-term speculation. if my profits arrive in 2 months or 2 years it does not matter. I could tell my children and grandchildren about when I was a boy who lived and participated in a very important technological revolution. the revolution of the criptocurrencies and blockchain. if I enrich myself with this, I will be happy, but we are probably experiencing the beginning of an important part of our future. being part of history is more important than profits
Activity: 81
April 12, 2018, 12:37:38 PM
Our profit is on the way. The best is yet to come, it's really a good advise for us to be patient because it will be for our own good. Wait patiently until the market becomes stable. Soon and very soon it will come.
Activity: 75
April 12, 2018, 12:35:40 PM
Must be to get what we want, we have to be patient. It's impossible that we can get things right.
As you can see todays pump of btc is fantastic, patience is gold!  Wink
Activity: 50
April 12, 2018, 12:34:14 PM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
Patience really sums up investing. The other word I often associate with investing is courage. The courage to hold when the easy move is just to sell and take a loss or not realize the entire upside of a project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 12, 2018, 12:32:20 PM
To be patient is a good advice for sure.

But how many coins became worthless while you was patient?

I guess that crypto market is not for those who prefer stability and guaranteed profits.
It is difficult to understand the general state of affairs by individual coins, it is necessary to take the market index. At the moment I think it is definitely profitable for a long distance.
Activity: 43
April 12, 2018, 12:31:32 PM
Thank you for your good advise to be patient while while waiting for the good price market for us to earn more profit. If you learn how to wait then the possibility to earn more profit will become reality.
Activity: 196
April 12, 2018, 12:31:13 PM
Must be to get what we want, we have to be patient. It's impossible that we can get things right.
Activity: 266
April 12, 2018, 12:26:35 PM
There is special patience here because I have long understood this is an integral part of the fact that I wait for the profit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
April 12, 2018, 12:26:03 PM
What do you think the current increase in market capitalization is related to? Is planned growth, what do you think about this?
Activity: 252
April 12, 2018, 12:25:01 PM
I like that I get paid for simply lying on the couch and waiting for profits when I put in minimal money.
Activity: 238
April 12, 2018, 12:21:48 PM
Yes, for sure it would be better to invest on a long-term periute because looking at the history of all that was always more profitable to wait and then sell.
Pages:
Jump to: