Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 65. (Read 13135 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 1
March 22, 2018, 06:06:39 AM
some of them are impatience specially those the beginner.. because they think if there invest they become rich quick.. need a patience to have a great profit.. aside of that the value of btc is now dumping that's why there are all in panic situation.. always remember the  value of BTC is volatile.. so need to wait until it pumping up..

Yup, i I totally agree with your thoughts. A sure everyone come to crypto will remember when big pump of Bitcoin at the begin of the year, most frienđ ask me how them can invest crypto haha
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
What have you done. meh meh
March 22, 2018, 06:04:44 AM
I am trying to be patient in waiting for my profit because I know that it is worth to wait. As long as I don't need extra money yet, I'm not yet withdrawing it because I know that its value would increase.

We can't profit here if we our hot headed always. Patience is the key if you want to aim for your profit. There are a lot's of happening here in crypto market where there is always a slide in the price. When i was new i was eager to profit everyday and that cause me headache because i can't reach my target then i realized why not wait for the right time to profit and not to force myself. I think i cool my temper now than before where i always need more profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 06:03:26 AM
This the golden rule. For now you can keep identifying the coins which will pump bcz of bull market. Once he bull market market start it becomes difficult to identify bcz everything moves up and greem. So identifying the maxmium potential in coins can help to make gain more. Like EOS is trading between 5 and 7 dollars and u know when things start moving it will easily cross 30 $ so 4x potential from here. So sit tight keep observing coins like that. Good times are coming ahead.

Embrace yourself and be like ZEN
Activity: 305
March 22, 2018, 06:03:17 AM
some of them are impatience specially those the beginner.. because they think if there invest they become rich quick.. need a patience to have a great profit.. aside of that the value of btc is now dumping that's why there are all in panic situation.. always remember the  value of BTC is volatile.. so need to wait until it pumping up..
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 05:58:42 AM
You're absolutely right. Price hike don't happen instantly. Just be patient. That works a lot.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 05:53:54 AM
It should also take into account the fact that long-term investments from the year bring great benefits to the investor and almost never burn out, whereas with a temporary drop in quotations short-term investments will be completely unprofitable.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
March 22, 2018, 05:52:37 AM
I do think that if a project has strong fundamentals and a great idea, the price cannot go down. If this is the case, I would blame something else, in primis speculation. But long term scenarios might be brighter.

PS. OP got merit for basically saying: hodl. Good reward.
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
March 22, 2018, 05:48:05 AM
I think yes be patient. since I joined the crypto community I learned to be patient. Survive for several months maybe a year. then you will see the benefits you are looking for.

Be patience is the key in trading, we needed that.
the people is lose of money in they traded because they are not patience and be greedy.

Yes, in this kind of situation right now, many people are panicking and rushing to sell their crypto, because right now crypto is on red level especially on btc, and that is the biggest mistake, why rushing to sell by the way? If you want to gain more profit the safest and wise strategy is to hold, be patient and wait for the right time though it's kind of a risk but it's worth it. Btc is for long term, just hold and sell it in the right time to gain more profit. That is the only safest and wise strategy in trading.
Agree. This situation is understandable. Everyone is afraid of starting to sell, as a result we get that the price is falling and people are suffering losses.
Merit: 19
March 22, 2018, 05:39:36 AM
In my opinion, its the newbies that are the ones that always scream about not getting profits early. Seasoned Crypto investors knows how to play their game in this industry. That's why , picking a good coin you truly believe in and investing it in for the long term and also having a strategy in which you take profit is key in this business.

I couldn't agree more!
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
March 22, 2018, 04:11:16 AM
I am trying to be patient in waiting for my profit because I know that it is worth to wait. As long as I don't need extra money yet, I'm not yet withdrawing it because I know that its value would increase.
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
March 22, 2018, 04:05:41 AM
December was a good time to have a break...  Grin
But I'm a long term holder.. Crypto can be much bigger..
Activity: 61
March 22, 2018, 04:03:27 AM
I'm newbie and I will be patient because I read to the other that they are patient also even it takes time but they sure that they will have it. I am confident for giving profit in crypto because it is tested.
Activity: 70
March 22, 2018, 03:42:35 AM
I have been patient for my profit, at the first time I got my token and then the price is falling down. I felt that I want to sell them right away to reduce the loss. But after I read everything about crypto then I believe that waiting will be the best choice.
Activity: 127
March 22, 2018, 03:39:16 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
We have increased our accounts quite a bit recently over the past week, and the continuous increase in bitcoin is probably beyond expectation for a promising future! Securing your account now may be the most essential! We only need to multiply interest every month and over a year we will be extremely profitable with the crypto currency market, Engaging in greed can be the most wrong thing! Btc is capable of testing 9k3 before falling to 6k downtrend!
Activity: 476
March 22, 2018, 03:31:02 AM

The crypto market is too volatile and unpredictable to expect things to work out overnight, patience is the nly way of making it big here, slow pace but over a period of time profits will start streaming in
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
March 22, 2018, 03:11:06 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..

My answer.. Just wait!

For me I will wait for the right time, as long as everything is true and legit and never scamming. Some of the people are greedy because they want to get quickly payment or profit. If you mean profit from campaign or payment from it, its natural that some developers or bounty managers cannot give quickly the payment for some valid reasons so for me if I have payment to wait I will wait for it as long as it has to be given.
Activity: 126
March 22, 2018, 03:10:44 AM

In this market you need patience, hold up to 3 months you will be profitable, believe in the market
Activity: 84
March 22, 2018, 03:04:52 AM
I think its dumb just to expect lambos moons and etc in short term..
March 22, 2018, 02:50:46 AM
In my opinion, its the newbies that are the ones that always scream about not getting profits early. Seasoned Crypto investors knows how to play their game in this industry. That's why , picking a good coin you truly believe in and investing it in for the long term and also having a strategy in which you take profit is key in this business.
Activity: 103
March 22, 2018, 02:46:02 AM
Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

Well we cant blame them in feeling this some times. Most of the investor and people in the crypto market are newbies and some has zero total background regarding this market. Probably most of this people that invested their money put something that is more than they can lose hence the panic. We cant also blame the dev team of particular project as some coins are so volatile to the point that you can lost almost everything in an instant. Net, we should trade and invest with caution.
Pages:
Jump to: