Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 63. (Read 13135 times)

Activity: 290
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 04:23:16 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
Yes those are the type of people that think they can earn big profit within a short period of time. The greatest thing I learned with dealing and working with crypto is patience. Everything cannot just happen overnight. Sometimes you work long and hard without thinking of the outcome of your work. But all of this will payoff in the end, all the hard work will all be worth it. Just be patient and keep grinding.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 04:13:34 AM
I very much agree with your idea, it takes a long time, maybe months or even more than a year, please do not check the price of it often, otherwise I suggest you temporarily do not buy tokens
Activity: 128
April 01, 2018, 04:10:20 AM
If you want to earn so much, then you have to have a very long patience. There is no easy money today, even in crypto world, you have to wait.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
March 31, 2018, 07:25:33 PM
that's valid, keep do not sell coins !!! the more you keep the more deficit, and the deficit of coins on the exchange is growth !!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
March 29, 2018, 06:15:56 PM
It's really important within crypto to wait for your profit, many people expect things to happen within days and it just isn't like that. Just like anything real progress takes time and as an investor if you're not prepared to wait for that then you'll never have as much success as you possible could otherwise.
Activity: 223
March 26, 2018, 12:10:31 AM
I think yes be patient. since I joined the crypto community I learned to be patient. Surviving for several months may pass. Then you will see the benefits you are looking for
Merit: 2
March 25, 2018, 08:38:40 PM
yes, most people can not be patient to make a profit, many people panic selling when the price of a token / coin down even though little, but if we can be patient we can get a huge profit.
Check here : https://www.icostats.com
all ICO coins / tokens always go up much higher after a few months, this is all a matter of time, so in conclusion after you buy ICO tokens / tokens, forget them for a few months so we can get a big profit Grin
Cool! Be patient and you can earn money on the people who panics).
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 07:33:27 PM
A successful trader should be able to find the right entry point into the coin, be patient and be able to exit on time. You will become a very successful trader if you have all three skills. It comes with experience.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
March 25, 2018, 03:37:58 PM
Hi, I'll try to explain, see there are such projects that do not immediately create their products and this significantly affects their price and need to wait for a certain time to get a good profit so my advice to you is better to hold tokens a certain period and all
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
March 25, 2018, 03:03:30 PM
Patience is a fundamental virtue, in trading as in life.
In many situations, the only smart thing you can do is stand still and wait for better times.
The important thing is to understand when you need to move fast.
Activity: 154
March 25, 2018, 08:41:19 AM
I agree patience is a virtue also there's time for everything.You have time to invest and you also have time to let it grow and a time to harvest, just wait for perfect time just like fruit in ripe season oh how good it is,  so be very patient you will have your profit soon if you do not give up easily
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
March 24, 2018, 05:06:41 PM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.

Greed, greed, greed... many expect to become millionaire in 2,5 hours after investing 100$. Can't work.  Cheesy

But yeah, invest in solid project you believe in, and forget it for a couple of years (if you can). Much more profitable, AND much easier as well !

Because they want to be a millionaire in a couple of days, They don't not know we need to wait a months or year i think to earn some profit to our invested in a project or in a crypto. As a investor like me i didn't expect on that because we know  it was too long earn profit.
yes it is too long to wait for the return of the investment, but an investment takes time to generate profitable profits, you have to be patient to wait for the development of your investment because all need a process, sometimes people are impatient in investing, they want to be able to produce as soon as possible profit from the investment they have planted, when they are just a few days or a few weeks go to invest, how you can generate profits accordingly if too hasty in doing so, be patient for the results you get in accordance with what you have planned
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
March 24, 2018, 04:44:53 PM
It is a simple fear to lose a profit and understand that all afford was unuseful. Everyone appreciates his or her time. That’s why so many people panic in some uncertain situations. I agree that calmness is a key to get better results.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 24, 2018, 04:40:49 PM
Patience is the key always. Don't panic sell especially when whales or hedge funds are moving the market so fast. Always have a plan before trading to have a minimal losses and maximize the profit.

You and other people that invest in coins can't make as much as someone that is holding the coin while the price is going up. Just have patience.
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 04:39:49 PM
Patience is the key always. Don't panic sell especially when whales or hedge funds are moving the market so fast. Always have a plan before trading to have a minimal losses and maximize the profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
March 24, 2018, 04:37:58 PM
To make a profit you need to be patient. But do not be too greedy, if you think you've made a profit, just sell 10-20-30% of your coins. Do not sell everything if the price goes up after the sale, just catch the moment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
March 24, 2018, 02:41:26 PM
If you want to get high profit from your investment then you should have to be patient because in future crypto-currency value will rise, and never panic when your crypto at low price.
In order not to worry about the current price you need to have reserves or sources of income that will allow you to wait out the hard times for the crypto market without selling your coins. Patience in such a situation is very important.

I do not agree with you. Everyone should benefit from a low price, so that they do not cry again over spilled milk. It is worth studying the basics of trading, not to be a hamster, I think.  Grin
Low price today - high tomorrow - low day after tomorrow. But... You can use it!
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
March 24, 2018, 02:17:52 PM
Yes, patience is very important in the earnings of crypto currencies. This activity helped me a lot to develop this quality in myself.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
March 24, 2018, 02:17:44 PM
If you want to get high profit from your investment then you should have to be patient because in future crypto-currency value will rise, and never panic when your crypto at low price.
In order not to worry about the current price you need to have reserves or sources of income that will allow you to wait out the hard times for the crypto market without selling your coins. Patience in such a situation is very important.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 02:13:59 PM
yes. it is very true about what you say in the topic. because with our holding coin and patience we will get a greater advantage. and very promising because it's true as you said blockhain project is not done in a day or a week. because the process is very long. and depending on our patience
Pages:
Jump to: