Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 96. (Read 13064 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 08:33:09 AM
They say that good things come to those who wait and i could not agree nore.  Sometimes and in most cases here in the forum, you really have to be extremely patient before you get your money or earnings from whatever campaign you have decided to join.  Campaigns take time and to get paid for your services, the project has to see through to its completion first.  On the other hand, in trading and definitely, investing, you have to be all the more patient before you reap something from what you have put in.  Just line what was mentioned here, you have to make sure that theproject completes itself and starts to sell or launch coins, lets say, to the market officially before you can get profit from it. In trading, the same applies,  you have to wait before things really start rolling for you because initially, it's just ensuring that the money you put in comes back to you 100%.  Eventually, its going to earn profit. Just wait for the right time and while you're at it, research more!
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
January 23, 2018, 08:28:47 AM
It is easy to say but very difficult to do, be patient, I can't, I'm checking my folio evry ten minutes hoping it will go up, we have to wait a few months again and again
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
January 23, 2018, 08:12:54 AM
It is true that we need to be patient in dealing with this kind of activity because it is kinda business already, you might take a risk in every movement that goes on. If you enjoyed to join in a bounty campaign you have to hold on first the payment which you indulge in. Becasue their is a possibility that the price of the curriencies will raise eventhough their are times to dropping out too. But atleast you have tried your best and acquire the values of being patient. For that you may have good result soon, becasue in bitcoin that is very important.
copper member
Activity: 1568
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 07:50:43 AM
This is too pretty. You should have a patient for profit.If you are investing so till 1year you will have to wait to make a big profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 07:43:12 AM
I like the surfing market, so I do not think I have the patience to wait, when I feel profitable, I will sell to find potential projects and continue to invest. I do not know if my thoughts are good or bad, but I like to do things I like.
I think that's a good decision,
by selling when getting a profit and buying when the price to go down that's a good move,
indeed we must be patient if you want to get a lot of profit.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
January 23, 2018, 07:37:53 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
We should really wait if we want to earn big amount of profit. In this cryptocurrency world, we need to have a lot of patience for us to make money. Many people loses their money because they don't have enough patience.
Activity: 219
January 23, 2018, 07:34:02 AM
I like the surfing market, so I do not think I have the patience to wait, when I feel profitable, I will sell to find potential projects and continue to invest. I do not know if my thoughts are good or bad, but I like to do things I like.
Activity: 42
January 22, 2018, 11:22:00 PM
i see people say the price is cheap compared to last week, but thats not the problem,  most of these things looked mooned compared to early 2017,   cant blink in the crypto world,    sucks that coinbase doesnt take my CC anymore as I missed last weeks sale completely cause I couldnt get moeny on the exchange, if fact still waiting
Activity: 42
January 22, 2018, 11:06:56 PM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..

My answer.. Just wait!

this is like gambling if you have a faint heart don't invest in it
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
January 22, 2018, 10:56:47 PM
looking and searching for a good projects and altcoins to invest in would be good than crying for the dip that suppose to be good for us to invest more.
Activity: 381
January 22, 2018, 09:14:43 PM
The main important thing is find a solid project and wait for several month and take a nice profit from your investment, money doesn't come in second with minimum process. it is requiring long and hard process. patience is the key, sweetness will come in the right time.
Activity: 6
January 22, 2018, 09:08:34 PM
Patience seems to be the skill which one need to see some profits
Activity: 336
January 22, 2018, 08:57:23 PM
As a crypto trader, we all know that the crypto market is very volatile. It's very hard to predict when our altcoin holdings fall or rise, that's why we need to do more research and add a big portion of patience to ourselves.Profit will come, just be patient. A friendly advice here, do other things and let your holdings do their job when you have free time you can have a peek if your coins already give you the profit you expected.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
January 22, 2018, 03:01:54 PM
I think this year is for altcoins and ICOs,  BTC and the top coins only have 2-4x of growth potential this year, I think ICO coins and tokens have 10-1000X potential.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
January 22, 2018, 03:38:49 AM
No one will see instant profit in the crypto, but with patience you will see it, especially if you have invested in a successful coin and held on to it and sold at the right time. With all these corrections happening from time to time, then profits can be gained.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
January 22, 2018, 03:36:14 AM
Yes this is right for some reason,but if you are a trader you must  also know  on how to play your assets like scalping.Controlling emotions is the best way to get a high profit, don't be emotional cause dropping the assets value is normal in crypto industry.Never forget the golden rule in trading "BUY LOW,SELL HIGH".
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 22, 2018, 03:34:32 AM
Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

Yes you are absolutely true some people want to have their money instantly and immediately but they are not thinking that they are not the only person in the whole campaign for example to be given that payoff so just have a little bit of patience and start waiting untill the you get you money because those people behind those campaign doea not work all time they also have personal life and some different thinga to manage so dont be in a hurry because you might get banned if they get pissed in you. Just be humble
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
January 22, 2018, 03:32:54 AM
Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

That's correct for an investor but if you are a trader actually no need to wait for an ann or something you can trade according to some other measures and in case you lost you can say that it is a bad choice and you have some lessons to learn from it means you have a gain but it is not money it is experience...
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
January 22, 2018, 03:31:02 AM
When you involved in crypto you need we need a lot of patient,we all know that the price value is flactuating and expect the decrease and increasing of value that affects our investments.Waiting patiently can result of good profit after,we need to wait several times for our good expectation in trading.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
January 22, 2018, 03:30:27 AM
Hi,

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

True it happened to me a couple of times before and I learned my lesson,
Don't be so scared the price could recover if you would just wait and hold your alts,
I mean sometimes it could even take a couple of months before the price of the alt-coins that you are holding to be pump up.
Pages:
Jump to: