Pages:
Author

Topic: Bear market end or not? - page 7. (Read 2945 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 03:09:37 PM
It's hard to say, no one can guess. The market is not very good mood. People panic, everything sells. It is necessary to hope for the best and not to sell in a minus
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
CAT.EX Exchange
June 29, 2018, 12:50:15 PM
bear market seems to be very rare nowadays because there is still a very horrible issue that makes bitcoin prices go back down because there are more than 100 thousand bitcoin bitcoins ready to make bitcoin prices fall.
Activity: 398
June 29, 2018, 12:12:48 PM
I heard people saying june will mark the end of bear market in 2018 what is your take on this, what makes you think bear market will end this month.
well done, well guess body,
and now is the end of june, no sign of bear market will end.
and I'm pretty up sad about that. this is one of the longest down time of bitcoin in history.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 12:08:51 PM
One thing is well known - whole market is going to grow in the near future. Summarising all your thoughts it'll happen in 1-5 months.
I have a mind that this days are the most suitable for making investments, am I wrong?

I've heard one worthy ICO Bank4you is releasing its working product at the end of July - the same time when market could grow. As far as I know the price for BEEFY tokens is lower than at ICO thanks for bountists. So hurry up, guys

Activity: 434
Merit: 108
June 29, 2018, 12:07:14 PM
I heard people saying june will mark the end of bear market in 2018 what is your take on this, what makes you think bear market will end this month.

A lot of interesting things said. But as you can see, the end of the month and now the bulls are in no hurry to come to the market. I still think that by September the situation may change, but this is my assumption.
Activity: 308
June 29, 2018, 11:55:06 AM
For the top ten rank of crypto are very critical to everybody because of the series losses. Many of the news exist are too bad for the market and I hope this will be solve. But in the mean time, I am very glad to invest now as the price are cheaper and affordable. I don't know how long the bottom will reach but for me it is now the best time to purchase coins and I'm very confident to have a great profit on it when the market goes well.
Activity: 196
June 29, 2018, 11:40:40 AM
We are hoped too end of the bear market but it is not normal bear, it is biggest polar bear. I think this is a game, big fund holders play with us, they waiting for we lose our hope. They want our money.
Activity: 113
June 29, 2018, 11:39:19 AM
bear market is just starting it can't end when it is in its early stages. there has been a lot of dumps and prices have gone down a lot but for most coins like the coins that are on top, these dumps were only half the dumps and there is still the same amount of dump remaining before we can get out of this bear trend and see the pumps begin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
June 29, 2018, 11:37:17 AM
My presentation of the current situation is as follows:
Imagine, that the bear market has come to us for a long time, do your usual work and make plans taking into account this dump. Then it will be easier for you to accept your present and future losses! Imagine that now is 2015, Pamp are not coming soon, but it will! Then you will calm down and do not do stupid deeds!
Activity: 65
June 29, 2018, 11:14:08 AM

Remember it is just a mere assumption. No one could drop say that this year, this month, this day will be the end or cryptocurrency. Since bitcoin is decentralize it makes sense why the market price drop too low for this year. Because first and foremost crypto currency is highly depended on how we use it, how we make flow of it, how we make popular it, how we persuade people to be involve in it. May be we lack on something that is why crypto currency dropped too low for this year.
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
June 29, 2018, 11:10:05 AM
i wish with new month we will see lot's of green number in coinmarketcap.com Cheesy i m very tired.
So far I see no prerequisites for this. The graph is slowly but surely moving down and maybe it will continue in the next month.
Activity: 182
June 29, 2018, 11:07:45 AM
You should rather ask this question at the end of the June,  where we are right now and it's not seems that bear market is already ended. Seems like we are in the long run.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 29, 2018, 09:52:34 AM
i wish with new month we will see lot's of green number in coinmarketcap.com Cheesy i m very tired.
I also wishing it and hoping that some day new all time high will be reached again. We all now have been tired because of this price but I think this bear market for me is a good opportunity to buy more and we should not missed it because anytime there is a big possibility to pump it due to the big community that supports to it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 09:38:12 AM
No, to a great extent, bears are not going to leave the market, because they are now very seriously decided to plant people who bought bitcoin for $ 20,000, this is today the main problem for manipulators, and our problem is patience and the ability to cope with fear.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 09:35:46 AM
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
June 29, 2018, 09:30:11 AM
We are waiting for this for the past months and I think that this will happen soon, probably summer will be good time for coins and we will see only green prices. The longer we wait, the greater the chance that this will happen
Activity: 103
Merit: 9
June 29, 2018, 09:25:14 AM
You can check by yourself are the market still bearish or was over. But, if you wanna know, the market still in bearish. Many people has predict when the bull will start, but that's not accurate. Just be patience.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
June 29, 2018, 09:17:26 AM
The downtrend will not be ending with a snap of a finger by end of June. Those who have said that this is the time when the bears will stop on selling are just hoping aimlessly. The reality is the current market situation, wherever it goes, make sure our strategy includes stop loss, profit taking, and other modifications if needed.
Activity: 216
Merit: 11
June 29, 2018, 09:14:11 AM
It will not soon end, people are not attracted to cryptocurrencies. It is necessary to wait when interest in bitcoin will again be quite high.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
June 29, 2018, 09:12:58 AM
no, they just panicked and made bad news about bitcoin. I think they are victims of high prices by the end of 2017. and are currently confused to sell and lose or keep holding for longterm investments. if they understand, they will see a great opportunity at this time. but they don't understand. and choose to make bad news about bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: