Pages:
Author

Topic: Bear market end or not? - page 10. (Read 2945 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 12:49:41 AM
There are 2 problems this year. The first global funds are very tight, causing the cryptocurrency prices to fall. The second too many fraudulent items resulted in the loss of investor confidence. If these two problems are not solved, the market is still a bear market.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 12:31:17 AM
When i look in to history chart of BTC, the price of crypto not all the times bearish and side away but also any times for bull run. Last years on june the price of BTC going up and bull run start on that month. I think the same situation will be happen in this years, crypto will start trend up in this month.
Activity: 110
June 28, 2018, 11:06:18 AM
If it does then surely many people hope this will end soon. many people already want to get great results for investment. Even so, of course, a lot of people who should be more patient again because of the bear market won't be known until when it will happen.
Activity: 112
June 28, 2018, 07:17:39 AM
I hope so. Some coins in the market have fallen so much. Now it's time to rise. My belief is that they will be moving in a few months. I even pick up a few Altcoins and keep them waiting around Smiley
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 07:05:27 AM
If that would be true I think it would be great, because I know so many people who bought really insane amount of tokens during this bears. So if the prices will go up Smiley
Activity: 392
June 27, 2018, 05:59:16 AM
I think we would have a little rebounds, because the market is currently over sold, but the bear market still continues
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
June 27, 2018, 04:03:10 AM
I heard people saying june will mark the end of bear market in 2018 what is your take on this, what makes you think bear market will end this month.

From what I heared on my friend that knows/professional trader, He said that bull will start on september and we may see $40k usd after 260 days(HODL for another year). I hope this will come true. HODLing is the key as we all know that blockchain is the future.
Activity: 168
June 27, 2018, 03:41:00 AM
I heard people saying june will mark the end of bear market in 2018 what is your take on this, what makes you think bear market will end this month.

as far as I know I'm sure the bear market will end and if not the crypto market will stay like this and will never stabilize and because of this bear market there are many people who fret because crypto market becomes less good and less stable then than that now many people who hold their altcoins and wait for the bear market to end and the crypto market returns

Activity: 154
June 27, 2018, 02:55:57 AM
I do not know if this will be the month of the recovery of the cryptocurrency market, but I still hope that it arrives as soon as possible because I see a lot of pessimism around. I am optimistic because I believe in the sector and I do not think the recovery will be late, but I think there are also big speculators and "strong powers" that are influencing the market
Activity: 182
June 27, 2018, 02:49:40 AM
personally, I think, The market still continues to be in bear status as we can all see it. COIN  prices continue to be unstable day by day. In general, however, I think the bear market has something that will last quite a while and I think while the bear is still strong. The market is making an attempt to rebound, but the trend is still down. Therefore, we still need to wait and then start buying crypto currency.

Activity: 280
Merit: 28
June 27, 2018, 02:46:40 AM
To reverse the bearish trend, drivers for growth are needed, but they are not yet available. It's not the first week that market participants prefer to react only to negative news about crypto market. Even a small negative news will most likely lead the market down. Therefore,we can`t talk about the end of the bearish trend now.
Activity: 484
Merit: 124
June 27, 2018, 02:44:37 AM
People claiming bitcoin being a bubble will soon rush into bitcoin once the price of btc shoots up.
People will definitely Jump in when the rally starts. Everyone is playing safe. And the rally will start, only when whales start playing.

The fact is bitcoin still stable on $ 6k it means that the demand still not greater than last Dec 2017.
If you play safe it means that you try to sell when it turns red, right ? Personally I'm not agree with that , just keep hold it if you want to more profit.

Dare to take the risk !
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
June 27, 2018, 02:42:19 AM
People claiming bitcoin being a bubble will soon rush into bitcoin once the price of btc shoots up.
People will definitely Jump in when the rally starts. Everyone is playing safe. And the rally will start, only when whales start playing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
June 27, 2018, 02:23:43 AM
It is really hard to predict when the bear market is over or still on, because this price is really depends on the markets supply and demand. We really dont know when the price of the coin or atlcoins began to go up or it still continues to go down. If you are really suffering into this market downtrend, better dont panic sell it. Just hold your coins and altcoins until the market goes to normal again.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
June 26, 2018, 07:03:09 PM
I think that we can expect another fall.  A bear market can end suddenly, when no one expects, and all holders desperate.  It's hard to predict something. Bitcoin is able to surprise and many people understand this.
Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
June 26, 2018, 06:51:56 PM
Man, bear market exists from january. It was hard to miss that fact. However, I believe that we are close to the end of this correction, because bull began to show some signs of their power. I hope that at the end of this summer we will see nice uptrend in whole market. But it can go lower, nobody really knows it, smart money can manipulate the market but when it panic sell or buy nobody can control this massive cash flow.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
June 26, 2018, 02:14:15 PM
its just a saying, there's no evidence that this june will be the end of bear market this 2018. and it's almost end of the month, there is no clue or hints that bear market will start to end.
yes it's just a prediction, related to true or not, it's a problem later, the most important of every market condition later we have to remain optimistic if conditions like now will surely pass.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 02:01:24 PM
Why the bear market is over? I think it's too early to talk about it. For example, technical analysis says that the falling trend is not broken yet.
Activity: 28
June 26, 2018, 01:59:20 PM
I hope so but I will not expect on that since this market is really unpredictable this year.
If its still a bear market, I will just keep on investing with good coins like bitcoin so for me.
Activity: 491
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 26, 2018, 01:51:21 PM
its just a saying, there's no evidence that this june will be the end of bear market this 2018. and it's almost end of the month, there is no clue or hints that bear market will start to end.
Pages:
Jump to: