Pages:
Author

Topic: Bear market end or not? - page 11. (Read 2945 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 255
June 26, 2018, 01:14:28 PM
This bear market has extended a lot. This is indeed a point of concern but BTC seems to maintain $5800 support zone which means this is the lowest market levels. Such levels are best time to buy altcoins and expand your portfolio. Don't panic sell at this moment. Rather invest in ICO and altcoins which have potential project to go with in future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 01:10:58 PM
I think the bearish trend is already over and the market is in a state of consolidation which lasts for about 2 months already.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 01:09:45 PM
It is difficult to say when the bear market will end as it is so transient. I also hope that it will be green on July and that s why do not make any moves just hodl and wait
Activity: 518
June 26, 2018, 12:59:56 PM
I heard people saying june will mark the end of bear market in 2018 what is your take on this, what makes you think bear market will end this month.
June comes already to an end, but the market wasn't developed absolutely. Falling has only continued. The market of cryptocurrencies is very not predictable. As we see he doesn't submit to forecasts. But I very much hope that in the next months the situation in the market will change and the market will begin the growth.
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
June 26, 2018, 12:58:06 PM
I heard people saying june will mark the end of bear market in 2018 what is your take on this, what makes you think bear market will end this month.

I also think that bear market will end this june since we are slowly approaching to Q3 of the year in which most developments occur in each and every coin. Also to think that we are down for almost 6 months. The recovery might appear very soon however bullmarket will appear on Q4 or early 2019.
Activity: 122
June 26, 2018, 12:55:48 PM
its really hard to say or even to predict when this bear market will end. we cant say that by the end of june, market will start to recover.

Yes bro i agree. Bear market cannot be predicted since a lot of FUDs are going on the market and we need to just focus more on buying their cheap tokens and hold it until it become bullish.  Wink we just need to trust the projects and invest what we can afford to lose. right?
Activity: 406
June 26, 2018, 12:52:07 PM
The crypto market is not only one of the most volatile, but also the highest to predict one, otherwise it would be pretty easy to invest in and we would get low profits. Nobody can be sure now which trends we will see soon.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
June 26, 2018, 12:50:43 PM
Bear market as we see still is same I think this will continue till Bitcoin price will be like this, bear market will over when Btc is going to break 10k$ resisteance if not still we ll stay in this bear.
Market  trend simply depending on BTC price motion, once it grows, the entire market will follow. It is really hard to stop such trend cause that is how crypto market works. It won't be stabilize anymore nor it will continuously going up or down. May just accept it and manage to control our self from that events.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
June 26, 2018, 12:48:06 PM
its really hard to say or even to predict when this bear market will end. we cant say that by the end of june, market will start to recover.
Activity: 91
June 26, 2018, 12:42:33 PM
From the next quarter of the year we can expect the bullish trend. Probably by this month end the bearish trend of the market will come to an end. Still it is not a confirmed statement, because the cryptocurrency market is totally dependent from external market based on which things happen in an unpredictable way.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
June 26, 2018, 07:12:44 AM
The market still continues to be in a bear state as we can all see it. Coins prices keeps getting dipper by the day. Generally speaking however, I think this bear market have of a thing will last quite some period of time as we still lagging behind in the trade volume rate compared to what we need to get out of the bear side to the bull side.
Activity: 112
June 26, 2018, 06:31:44 AM
Bear market as we see still is same I think this will continue till Bitcoin price will be like this, bear market will over when Btc is going to break 10k$ resisteance if not still we ll stay in this bear.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 04:43:36 PM
I think that while the bears are still strong. The market makes attempts to rebound, but the trend is still falling. Therefore, we still need to wait and only then start to buy the crypto currency.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 04:40:29 PM
I think still is not over. If bitcoin is gonna be in this price bear market will be here, first signal of bullish is when Bitcoin start to climb very fast to high and high prices if this dont happen so we still will be here.
Activity: 347
The Future Of Work
June 25, 2018, 04:30:45 PM
Nobody knows the future. But I think bear market will end if BTC prices move above 12k in the short term.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
June 25, 2018, 04:18:42 PM
Unfortunately there is no special calendar for bear market or bull market. Earnings opportunities are available in every market. Especially when i'm waiting for the bull market, i try to make money by following the individual rising opportunities experienced in some cryptos.
but such a calendar will not be, because today the entire crypto-currency market is managed artificially. This is in my opinion. Because a lot of big whales use the current situation In order to deflate more crypto currency from ordinary users at a cheap price.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 04:10:40 PM
Unfortunately there is no special calendar for bear market or bull market. Earnings opportunities are available in every market. Especially when i'm waiting for the bull market, i try to make money by following the individual rising opportunities experienced in some cryptos.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
June 25, 2018, 03:32:08 PM
The bullish market is not over yet, and will end most likely closer to September, all we see is not the market growth at the moment, but the usual correction.Be patient friends!
Why September? Do you have market calendar?  Wink All that we can is to predict or wait when the price will go up. And not as pump but as long smooth trend. That's important. Sometime I think that it not will be in this year. I'd want to mistake
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
June 25, 2018, 03:28:15 PM
The bullish market is not over yet, and will end most likely closer to September, all we see is not the market growth at the moment, but the usual correction.Be patient friends!
Activity: 518
June 25, 2018, 02:09:50 PM
Looks like you are getting impatient and if that is so than maybe you invested more than you can afford to lose. That's why its said to not invest your savings or money that you may need into the crypto markets, as it could take a long time for the markets to recover once they enter into a bear cycle. And when the current bear market will end is not clear, it could even take years if it follows the last bear cycle trend.
Pages:
Jump to: