Pages:
Author

Topic: Beginers dream of becoming a Legendary, and my goal is Hero. - page 3. (Read 1273 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1150
m2017, your dream come true. Your consistency and hard work paid off, so congrats on your new rank as Legendary. Of course, this is the happiest day on your part and you have the right to share that happiness with the members of the forum.

I've actually felt this before, it was when I managed to rank up to Legendary as well. As a user who was on this forum after the merit system was introduced, I think I really know how the struggle and journey are. So have fun.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie
Well, that day has come, to which I went a little more than a year. This topic was created on February 4 last year and as you can see, I managed to achieve not only my goal, but also to touch the dream. To the dream of all beginners.

Probably, the phrase "I managed to achieve" sounds a little pathetic, as if I had done a heroic deed (this was left in the past when I became a Hero member Smiley). In fact, my merit is only that slowly, step by step, stubbornly and persistently went to this goal. How? The fact that he systematically communicated on this forum and tried to write posts in such a way that it could be at least a little useful for others. Whether it is some information or my opinion, which prompted others to think and look from a different angle. I confess, it is not always possible to write well, but I try. Smiley All the way, the merits encouraged me to improve the quality of the posts (to the best of my ability), so I became even more convinced that the introduction of the merits system was the right decision. At least for me, because it pushes me to become better and try to benefit others. I still amuse myself with the hope that this topic and what is written in it will benefit someone and push them to new achievements. For many beginners, the merit system is painful and frustrating. This is the wrong position. In difficulties and obstacles, one should try to see a challenge for oneself and opportunities for changes in oneself. As I thought, having gone through this year-long path, personal metamorphoses will become the most important for me, and achieving the coveted rank is a good incentive and personal moral reward. It's nice to know that you've accomplished what you set out to do.

For beginners who want to become a Legendary someday, I can say that it is important to be active and take action to make your wish come true. But this activity should be deliberate, and not make heaps of empty and meaningless posts. Little is better, but of high quality and having at least some benefit. If not useful, then at least try to be active in the life of the forum. Legendary rank can't be obtained in 1 day, therefore, tune in for a long distance, as in investing. How not to become a millionaire in 1 day, and not to get the Legendary rank in 1 day.

I sincerely hope that my little adventure here will be a good motivation, at least for someone Smiley. And now, I'm passing the baton to other beginners - your ranks are waiting for you!

I express my deep gratitude to everyone who encouraged my posts with merit, all 1000 times. This allowed me to realize that the efforts were not in vain and pushed me to move forward and bring this day closer. It also allowed me to keep the hope that even such an unbearable number as 1000 merit is achievable if you keep going. Without all of you, I wouldn't be writing this today. I don't know if this is good or bad. Smiley

Also, I want to express my gratitude to all forum users, past and present, for sharing your opinions and remaining responsive. This is the most valuable thing on bitcointalk - it's a community and I'm glad to be a part of it.

keep walking, Johnnie m2017

P.S. I'm sorry that I had to bring up an old topic (as well like this longread Smiley), which has been inactive for a long time, but this little story had to have an ending in order to have a logical conclusion.

Current status of reaching a Legendary rank: 1000/1000

Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
Achieving any rank in this forum is a milestone in itself due to the difficulty of having and receiving merits from the users. The fact that you were able to reach Hero rank tells a lot about your skill and is a testimony that you definitely deserve such achievement.

Congratulations, OP! The feeling of achieving something due to the hard work you have painstakingly did is worth it! You managed to achieve something that 90% of the forum members cannot do, which is to be consistent and firm. I hope to see you in a legendary rank status the next time I reply to this post.
legendary
keep walking, Johnnie

Current status of reaching a Hero rank: 506/1000

Current status of reaching a Legendary rank: 506/1000

Thanks, I forgot to fix it. In the previous post I will leave everything as it is, but I will indicate current counter in this post.

You deserve it man.
At times it seems to me that this is not entirely true and they gave me merit as an "advance payment", which I need to "work" and justify the trust. I hope you understand what I want to say.

Congratulations on your rank up. I’ve also achieved my Hero Member rank several days ago too. I know it’s a great feeling for you to achieve that rank and sharing your testimony here to the Bitcointalk community.
Thank you for your congratulations. I saw a glimpse Finally in the Hero club! and wanted to unsubscribe there, but kept putting it off. I think I should look there and complete what I had planned earlier.

Just stick to your goal. Don’t pressure yourself to keep posting and sharing for the purpose of getting merits and ranking up. Treat them like “bonus” or “blessing”. Have a “give more” mentality without expecting anything in return. It’ll paid off and you’re already experiencing it now.

Cheers and have a great day man!
I was tempted to close this thread for comments and write here only about significant events for me, but your words prompted me not to do this. I will highlight this in your text.

I don't want to comment on anything, because I think that you said exactly what is needed. No more, no less.

And good luck on your path too.

Current status of reaching a Legendary rank: 531/1000

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
You deserve it man. Congratulations on your rank up. I’ve also achieved my Hero Member rank several days ago too. I know it’s a great feeling for you to achieve that rank and sharing your testimony here to the Bitcointalk community.

Just stick to your goal. Don’t pressure yourself to keep posting and sharing for the purpose of getting merits and ranking up. Treat them like “bonus” or “blessing”. Have a “give more” mentality without expecting anything in return. It’ll paid off and you’re already experiencing it now.

Cheers and have a great day man!
Activity: 476
Merit: 523

Current status of reaching a Legendary rank: 506/1000

legendary
keep walking, Johnnie
Current status of reaching a Hero rank: 366/500

Congratulations m2017!
Thank you for your congratulations and for watching my counter.  Smiley

You are a Hero Member Now. It just takes two months to reach Hero rank from Sr. Member rank.
Yes, it's true now, although 2 months ago I would not have thought that this would happen so soon. I described my assumptions in previous posts and expected that the achievement of the Hero rank would be delayed for a longer period of time.

I believe you are a good quality poster and I have seen a few of your posts.
I would like to think so too. Smiley And yes, I saw your posts too Wink and learned something new for myself from them. This I can say for sure.

Even you have said Legendary is almost impossible (I don't think so),
Now it seems to me that this is, in fact, possible if I am active. Basically, I have no choice: there is only one direction. Smiley In any case, I can say that this "mini-game" with the receipt of merits brought its share of fun and therefore, it is foolish to refuse it. Also, merits stimulate to make posts better.  I want to continue this journie.

I hope that also my efforts in the form of posts and topics (the best of them) prompted readers to think, because I can say with confidence that their creation stimulated my reflections exactly.  Smiley

I hope you will reach Legendary within a year from now.
You will be surprised, but my first thought today about Legendary rank in my head sounded almost the same as you say. I have already set myself up that I will be able to reach new rank not earlier than in a year, or even more. This time, it will really be a marathon run. Here I am certain.

I guess you can celebrate your rank up within this thread instead of creating another one.
I had no plans to create separate topics (similar) and this  is enough for me. After all, I already wrote here earlier, this is something like a micro-blog or mini-diary for me. Added another update/ mark note today.

Because a lot of old members think creating a thread to celebrate your rank up is intentional merit begging.
Therefore, I will immediately say that in NO case should you give me merits here.
If such a desire arises, then it is better to pay attention to my posts in other topics that contain more useful information (if you consider it so).

Yes, I am aware and writing a post in this thread is next on my to-do list.

Congratulations on your new achievement. You achieve a new rank before me twice in a row. My feelings are hurt lol. What next? Legendary! Enjoy a bottle of wine, today you’re hero
I won't be able to do it the third time. So, you have every chance and therefore - catch up! Smiley
You have already fulfilled one of the requirements for the new stage and it remains only to wait for the right hour and then you will become closer to me.

Thank you for your words and for rooting for me. I didn't forget about bottle of wine.

I guess you can celebrate your rank up within this thread instead of creating another one. Because a lot of old members think creating a thread to celebrate your rank. Because a lot of old members think creating a thread to celebrate your rank up is intentional merit begging. BTW, We have a Dedicated Rank-up thread here. Announce your rank up, merit or any achievements that makes you feel great!
I don’t think m2017 is the type that would create threads to hunt merits. He’s been consistent on this thread to celebrate his achievements and I think he’s going to continue doing so.
You got to know me better than others here. Smiley

Activity: 966
Merit: 701
Congratulations on your new achievement. You achieve a new rank before me twice in a row. My feelings are hurt lol. What next? Legendary! Enjoy a bottle of wine, today you’re hero

I guess you can celebrate your rank up within this thread instead of creating another one. Because a lot of old members think creating a thread to celebrate your rank. Because a lot of old members think creating a thread to celebrate your rank up is intentional merit begging. BTW, We have a Dedicated Rank-up thread here. Announce your rank up, merit or any achievements that makes you feel great!
I don’t think m2017 is the type that would create threads to hunt merits. He’s been consistent on this thread to celebrate his achievements and I think he’s going to continue doing so.
Activity: 476
Merit: 523

Congratulations m2017!

You are a Hero Member Now. It just takes two months to reach Hero rank from Sr. Member rank. I believe you are a good quality poster and I have seen a few of your posts. Even you have said Legendary is almost impossible (I don't think so), I hope you will reach Legendary within a year from now. I guess you can celebrate your rank up within this thread instead of creating another one. Because a lot of old members think creating a thread to celebrate your rank up is intentional merit begging. BTW, We have a Dedicated Rank-up thread here. Announce your rank up, merit or any achievements that makes you feel great!
legendary
keep walking, Johnnie
Nice topic mate!
This topic is made nice by you and others who leave here their wishes, parting words or just their comments. Thanks for your positivity.

And I really envy you (although I have more merits right now) because you have almost twice as much activity as mine.
To get even with you, I will say that I envy your merits. Grin In fact, don't need to envy the achievements of others, but it is better to concentrate on own. But of course, other people's examples can serve as a good motivation.

Despite the fact that you registered on the forum later than me. Now I regret that I paused few times and was not active on the forum all the time.
We've both been through this and let this be an example to others that if you want to achieve anything (not just rank up) then don't pause. "I see a purpose, but I don't see obstacles."  Wink

In any case, let everything go as it goes and everything has its time. Good luck!
Well said. I take my time and try not to "lose my breath in the race". Thank you

Congratulation to you for achieving the rank of the Sr. Member. And base on your current merit you are not so for from being a hero member. Also, I don't think you will stop at the rank of hero. After reaching on hero you will try to be Legendary too.
Thank you for your comment. Life is a movement and in no case should you stop. Having achieved some goals, you always need to come up with new ones for yourself so that they encourage new achievements. For only in the process of this movement can something useful be created.

As I said earlier, achieving ranks is just a kind of tool.

I suspect if you just posted more, you'd probably have been at least a Hero member by now.
He could be even Legendary. Just saw his profile and he registered in 2017 which is over 4 years in here. With regular posting one needs around two years to be legendary considering OP did not have problem earning merits. His posts are fairly good to earn merits so earning merits were not an issue in this account.

Anyway, good luck brother. continue and soon you will be Legendary.
I think that I can still become Legendary. After the next 4 years, not before. Smiley
Thx. I don't want to soon, I want to stretch this pleasure, like Ratimov.  Smiley

Current status of reaching a Hero rank: 334337/500
The amount of merit you get is of course very impressive lately, this may only happen to a few people who have good quality posts regardless of whether it is a new post or an old post that the merit source has just discovered. I think you'll hit 500 merit in the near future if you're passionate enough to create much higher quality posts. For now, congratulations to the members of Sr. Keep your quality.
As Boristhecat already said:
let everything go as it goes and everything has its time.
By the way, hands off my merit-meter! Smiley Let me mess with it myself and thank you for your wishes.

Hope I haven't missed anyone with an answer and we continue on our way.

P.S.
On this two-week cycle, I passed the 1000 activity mark. Although a very insignificant event, for me this is also a small achievement. A kind of psychological barrier "over 1k activity" has been overcome.

legendary
keep walking, Johnnie
According to the OP, both The Pharmacist and I:

-"do not know what we are taking about"
-"we are taking words out of context and fantasising"
-"we do not read carefully before commenting-we have no sense of humour"

I have unwatched this thread for obvious reasons  Roll Eyes
Here it was only about you. Sorry for my English. This is not my native language and therefore, I can not quite correctly express my thoughts in English, and not in the way I originally intended.

I read the thread and had zero sympathy and zero merits for the OP but he will continue to bump the thread several times more trying to rinse the last possible merit out of it.

Sympathy or antipathy is a purely personal matter and not necessarily everyone should like me. Also, everyone on this forum has the right to dispose of their merit. Including you. I think you already know this without me.

Since you stated this was no longer relevant and alluded it had served the purpose you had in mind (which were receiving merits in the hope of ranking up), I suggest this thread is locked.
Agreed.

It was not clear to me why The Pharmacist agreed with your words here. Either he "do not read carefully before commenting", or he agrees with your words. At that moment, I could not imagine that someone could agree with your words above. But I cooled down and rethought it.

Even if The Pharmacist fully agrees with what you said, then I don't blame him for anything. And anyone else who is of the same opinion as you. Everyone has the right to see the current situation as they see fit. How many people, so many opinions, views, points of view.

I am grateful to you for expressing an alternative point of view. You, like any of us, have the right to have your own opinion. I heard and accept your position, but I still remain in my opinion and will not try to convince you or anyone else. I'm not going to impose my point of view. Let each of the readers of this topic decide for himself which of the points of view is closer to him.

If this is your blog, may I ask how you motivate newbies? Have you been absent from the forum for several years and suddenly waking up, you decided to tell us about your dream?
Here is the answer to your question:
Congratulations to you for senior member rank.
I enjoy reading your story. You like to write long articles with good english. It is like you took a break for sometime and return back to the forum. I check your profile you have been here since 2017. You should have no problem to get to hero because many people must have known you and wish you to rank up.
Maybe that's why I should write? Btw, this account is about 6 months old, and can it be considered a newcomers?

What is an example for beginners? Come and ask to be given merit? Don't you look like this?

Let everyone decide individually. What seems like a useless example to you may be useful to others, isn't it?

Your position is also clear to me. I will repeat the downtrodden phrase in this post - you have the right to think as you wish and adhere to the opinion that you consider correct. But at the same time, keep in mind that people around you may have an opinion different from yours. This is neither good nor bad. This is a given, which is better to accept so that there are no misunderstandings.

Or do you have outstanding posts to show off?

I'm trying to show at least some activity. To the best of my ability I do it the best I can and how I can do it. And certainly, I do not pretend to be the best writer of the year. But I know for sure that there is little honor in blaming others. I also don't like many of the posts on bitcointalk and I think that many of them are undeservedly awarded merit. But who am I to judge others and teach how to live? Evaluation is a subjective thing.

I hope, lovesmayfamilis and JollyGood, we understand each other and can we stop discussing the difference in our opinions? Perhaps you are nice people  and in the future, in other topics, we can find a common language. I don't hold a grudge against you and I hope you will forgive me if somewhere I expressed myself a little harshly or expressed myself incorrectly.

My questions are rhetorical, aimed at prompting readers to some thoughts. To your thoughts.

I am a peace-loving person and I believe that negativity is a destructive path. It is much more profitable to unite by common interests, because together you can achieve more. I hope that what I wanted to say in this post will be understood correctly.

I did not have time, but I wanted to help him achieve a new rank, since he applied:
You helped me in any way and thank you for that, both indirectly through your topic and directly through merit.

A small digression:
Thank you  uchegod-21 for your kind words. No doubt you flatter me about my English. Undoubtedly, I still have some work to do if such situations with misunderstandings arise (which I wrote about at the beginning of the post).
Activity: 896
Merit: 584
BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.
Congratulations to you for senior member rank.
I enjoy reading your story. You like to write long articles with good english. It is like you took a break for sometime and return back to the forum. I check your profile you have been here since 2017. You should have no problem to get to hero because many people must have known you and wish you to rank up.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿

Also, I console myself with the hope that this topic and comments will inspire newcomers

If this is your blog, may I ask how you motivate newbies? Have you been absent from the forum for several years and suddenly waking up, you decided to tell us about your dream?
What is an example for beginners? Come and ask to be given merit? Don't you look like this? Or do you have outstanding posts to show off?
I am surprised that the most generous source, Ratimov did not participate either in raising your rank or in dreams. He usually helps with this. Didn't notice?? I do not think. Probably just passed by.
And yes, they know very little about you here to talk about enemies. It just catches the eye...   Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1710
Top Crypto Casino

Since this is no longer relevant, maybe we will arrange another challenge: which of us will be the 1st to receive Hero Member? Smiley  At the time of the publication this topic, I lagged behind you on merit, but now you can scold LoyceV&Co for the merit-pack handed over to me. Cheesy

I don't see her like an explosion of charity to make her dreams come true, so I think the challenge will be somewhat unfair. Apparently, sometimes our merit sources want to sincerely help those who dream, especially those who have not been able to reach the rank after a few years.
To me, it looks like a pity, nothing more. Grin
Just compare what @SatoPrincess has achieved during her time on the forum, and what you have achieved by just "asking" for your dream. Yes, Santa Claus does happen these days.
I concur with you but the irony is the OP does not even see it as "asking".

We have similar thoughts on this subject and it was in order to avoid coming across as harsh that I did not reply to your post earlier, instead asking rather subtly that the thread be locked since the objective of the OP receiving merits was achieved but after receiving some merits the OP has a different take on it for obvious reasons.

I read the thread and had zero sympathy and zero merits for the OP but he will continue to bump the thread several times more trying to rinse the last possible merit out of it.

Since you stated this was no longer relevant and alluded it had served the purpose you had in mind (which were receiving merits in the hope of ranking up), I suggest this thread is locked.
Agreed.
A person doesn't know what he is talking about, taking the words out of context and fantasizing. Read carefully what is written in my original post and the link before agreeing please.

Or do I still need to be clear so that posts don't happen again?
That post was about a joke-mini-challenge (who will be the 1st of us to reach rank Sr.Member), which I suggested SatoPrincess before I got Sr.Member. After one of the participants reached rank Sr.Member, the mini-challenge was no longer relevant. Is it logical? All proofs are in the topic above. If you have nothing else to do, then look for yourself who needs it.

P.S.
Read carefully next time before commenting. This applies to everyone. And further. I think some people have difficulty with a sense of humor. Please don't waste time on meaningless and empty comments if you have nothing say to the point. "Life is too short to waste it on evil". Take care of yourself.

Current status of reaching a Hero rank: 358/500

According to the OP, both The Pharmacist and I:

-"do not know what we are taking about"
-"we are taking words out of context and fantasising"
-"we do not read carefully before commenting-we have no sense of humour"

I have unwatched this thread for obvious reasons  Roll Eyes
legendary
keep walking, Johnnie
I will have to break the order of answering posts and explain for those who interpret the meaning of my topic in their own way and see what is not in the text.

I treat this topic as a kind of micro-blog and progress diary, in which I share some of my thoughts, memories and track my current progress towards the immediate goal. This allows me to keep a "hand on the pulse" of my progress and track the dynamics of changes.

Also, I console myself with the hope that this topic and comments will inspire newcomers to new achievements (but it seems to me that they will only know about the dark side of the community from your comments of my dear detractors Wink). I would really like that the time I spent on posts here will bring at least a small benefit to any of you.

I don't forcibly force anyone to read this topic and leave their comments, and even more so, to reward me with merits. This is purely a matter and the choice of each of you personally.

I perfectly understand that can’t please everyone and there will always be dissatisfied people, no matter what you do and no matter how good your intentions are. Such is the reality. Therefore, if someone from reading something here does not like it, just pass by. There are a lot of topics on bitcointalk, I'm sure you can find the right one for you.

I met New Era as a Member and remember how upset I was. For as it seemed to me then, I would be stuck in this rank forever.
Yeah, I can only imagine how much of a bummer it was for relatively-newish members right when the merit system was rolled out.  The day before the merit system existed, all the lower-ranked members were well on their way to becoming Legendary with enough time and posting....and ever since the day the merit system has existed, it's become harder to get to Legendary probably by a factor of at least 8.

Congrats on getting to Sr. Member, OP.  I suspect if you just posted more, you'd probably have been at least a Hero member by now.  One thing newer members need to realize is that unless you're a superb poster, the fraction of posts that you'll earn merits for is fairly low--so in order to have a shot at ranking up in a reasonable amount of time, you need to post frequently and make those posts stand out.  If you only post a couple of times a week, it's more likely than not those posts are just going to get buried, unmerited and forgotten about, and that'll happen within less than a day.
I thank you for your congratulations and the comments you left. It is always valuable to hear the opinion of more experienced members.

Edit:  BTW, OP, if you want to take me up on my offer of a monthly post history review, feel free to drop me a PM asking me to do so.  I don't know how many posts you average per month, but it might pay off and help you rank up faster--and it certainly couldn't hurt, right? 

(And as always, I extend the same offer to any member under Legendary rank who doesn't already have 1000 merits).
I thank you for your generous offer, but I prefer to refuse. I am already unreasonably accused of all mortal sins and of creating this topic for selfish purposes. Moreover, with begging for merit. My only fault is that I like receiving congratulations and responding to them. Smiley It makes my forum activities meaningful and keeps me moving in the right direction.

The entire history of my messages is publicly available, for those who are not in the know. Anyone can easily read them and mark merit, if he sees fit. Its up to you, as they say.  Don't need to send a PM for this.

Agreed.
A person doesn't know what he is talking about, taking the words out of context and fantasizing. Read carefully what is written in my original post and the link before agreeing please.

Or do I still need to be clear so that posts don't happen again?
That post was about a joke-mini-challenge (who will be the 1st of us to reach rank Sr.Member), which I suggested SatoPrincess before I got Sr.Member. After one of the participants reached rank Sr.Member, the mini-challenge was no longer relevant. Is it logical? All proofs are in the topic above. If you have nothing else to do, then look for yourself who needs it.

P.S.
Read carefully next time before commenting. This applies to everyone. And further. I think some people have difficulty with a sense of humor. Please don't waste time on meaningless and empty comments if you have nothing say to the point. "Life is too short to waste it on evil". Take care of yourself.

Current status of reaching a Hero rank: 358/500

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 2645
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
 I suspect if you just posted more, you'd probably have been at least a Hero member by now.
He could be even Legendary. Just saw his profile and he registered in 2017 which is over 4 years in here. With regular posting one needs around two years to be legendary considering OP did not have problem earning merits. His posts are fairly good to earn merits so earning merits were not an issue in this account.

Anyway, good luck brother. continue and soon you will be Legendary.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup
I met New Era as a Member and remember how upset I was. For as it seemed to me then, I would be stuck in this rank forever.
Yeah, I can only imagine how much of a bummer it was for relatively-newish members right when the merit system was rolled out.  The day before the merit system existed, all the lower-ranked members were well on their way to becoming Legendary with enough time and posting....and ever since the day the merit system has existed, it's become harder to get to Legendary probably by a factor of at least 8.

Congrats on getting to Sr. Member, OP.  I suspect if you just posted more, you'd probably have been at least a Hero member by now.  One thing newer members need to realize is that unless you're a superb poster, the fraction of posts that you'll earn merits for is fairly low--so in order to have a shot at ranking up in a reasonable amount of time, you need to post frequently and make those posts stand out.  If you only post a couple of times a week, it's more likely than not those posts are just going to get buried, unmerited and forgotten about, and that'll happen within less than a day.

Agreed.

Edit:  BTW, OP, if you want to take me up on my offer of a monthly post history review, feel free to drop me a PM asking me to do so.  I don't know how many posts you average per month, but it might pay off and help you rank up faster--and it certainly couldn't hurt, right? 

(And as always, I extend the same offer to any member under Legendary rank who doesn't already have 1000 merits).
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1710
Top Crypto Casino
Since this is no longer relevant, maybe we will arrange another challenge: which of us will be the 1st to receive Hero Member? Smiley  At the time of the publication this topic, I lagged behind you on merit, but now you can scold LoyceV&Co for the merit-pack handed over to me. Cheesy
legendary
keep walking, Johnnie
m2017, congratulations to you. Experience how LoyceV's service bomb makes your party even more festive.
Thank you. Oh, yes, LoyceV certainly succeeded it.

I had a nice ride on this forum as I am a new user after the merit system was introduced. You may never experience a de-rank up from Jr. member to Newbie, but I've been. LOL

Wow, that must be a very interesting story, but unfortunately I don't know anything about it. Where can I read your memoir about it? I hope this has already been published. Wink

Once again enjoy your forum journey and do your best for the quality of your posts.
Thank you and wish you the same. Yes, this forum journey is really exciting and encourages to get better. I have to put in more effort so that my efforts are appreciated by other people. There is definitely enjoy in this.

Congrats mate, you did it. Hope you will achieve your goal very soon. I joined this forum after the implementation of the merit system. So I spent a hard time earning merits and I know how it was hard earning merits at the beginning. I didn't imagine I can achieve Legendary within this short time where many users were still newbies even joined before me. However, the forum users appreciate good works, so continue your contribution and improve yourself. Just achieving Hero rank shouldn't be a goal, the goal should improve yourself and contribute to the forum. Then merit will come automatically to ranking up. Best of luck to you.
Thank you too. I took only a small step. I still have a long way to go. Not only to a new rank, but also to self-improvement. Thank you for your kind words and your parting word. It is valuable to hear from a person who has reached a high rank through his efforts. I am doing my best.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿

Since this is no longer relevant, maybe we will arrange another challenge: which of us will be the 1st to receive Hero Member? Smiley  At the time of the publication this topic, I lagged behind you on merit, but now you can scold LoyceV&Co for the merit-pack handed over to me. Cheesy

I don't see her like an explosion of charity to make her dreams come true, so I think the challenge will be somewhat unfair. Apparently, sometimes our merit sources want to sincerely help those who dream, especially those who have not been able to reach the rank after a few years.
To me, it looks like a pity, nothing more. Grin
Just compare what @SatoPrincess has achieved during her time on the forum, and what you have achieved by just "asking" for your dream. Yes, Santa Claus does happen these days.
Pages:
Jump to: