Pages:
Author

Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic - page 13. (Read 16937 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 11:04:51 PM
I think its not enough to be smart it should be better if your smart and strategic.Even your smart enough but you had no strategy in comes in doing things for sure your having a hard time.While being a strategic but not smart enough can cause also failures.So smart and strategic is better.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 10:46:39 PM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

Strategic person can always surpass the capabilities of the smart person, being strategic is thinking on how to do multiple things and different ways of earning more profit so you need to be both skillful in order to get rich.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 10:14:08 PM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

Being a smart person for me first fellowship and start the own business.
And anything can do to become a successfull person.
Self steem to budget money and he was spend money for all important things.

Strategic person for me it is not the learning of facts
But the training of the mind to think. Roll Eyes
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
March 24, 2018, 02:35:52 PM

choose both, it is better to posses the two to better understand the world. I think in any field, it is required to be strategic and smart just like those famous player in their sports
I do not even know what to answer you to this question, and first of all because on the appointment of what kind of person is skillful or strategic literate. This all the same characterizes one very positive feature of a person's mental abilities.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 01:47:26 PM

choose both, it is better to posses the two to better understand the world. I think in any field, it is required to be strategic and smart just like those famous player in their sports
Activity: 205
Merit: 17
March 24, 2018, 01:46:47 PM
I think a smart person will always follow strategy to achieve anything.Trading also needs strategy to complete successfully.If a person is smart then he/she will definitely follow strategy to make the trading success.So I think this two things are not separated.If you choose to be smart you will follow strategy.
Activity: 117
March 24, 2018, 01:37:41 PM
I think smart and strategic is a package for us to achieve success
Activity: 130
March 21, 2018, 08:03:51 AM
Smart, Because if you are a smart person then you actually can make a great strategy and that is where the smartness comes in handy if you are a strategy person but not smart i don't think  that strategy will work then  Huh Wink
Activity: 401
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 07:37:00 AM
There are many people who risk and don't know much what are doing but they suceced, at the other side there are many "experts" who are afraid to make investments and fail and make mistakes!

Being smart doesn't mean you are good in strategies and stuffs. But if you are strategic, it is known that you are smart. Or we can say that not all smart people are strategic, but all strategic people are smart.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
March 21, 2018, 07:36:55 AM

Both strategic person and smart person are the characteristics of being a successful trader. We should now that the knowledge is the best protection. We can avoid losses if we have a lot of knowledge.
Activity: 168
March 21, 2018, 07:28:50 AM
I want to be smart and strategic. Being clever but not strategic is the same as not being able to walk as expected. Everything must be balanced so we need both things.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 21, 2018, 07:20:03 AM
Some people enough to be at the right time in the right place, I call it luck)) I think what is most important is to have the desire to grow. It is not necessary to be a candidate of Sciences or to finish the Institute with honors, it is enough to be purposeful .

I rather choose strategic person because if you are strategic person you'll be wise enough.And you can make any plan if you are strategic person.And you can be creative one if you are a strategic person.Instead in smart person you just think you dont have any plan.
In real life, those who are being strategic person have a better life compares to smart person, and it was proven by someone we have known just like Bill Gates for whom we have known that he is a college drop out but he chooses his time in exploring things rather than spending his time in college.

I agree and i actually know a couple of smart person but their life isnt succesfull because i think they are not strategic. they dont have a strategy on how they can use their smartness , that is why they always failed. While most dumb persons ( not totally dumb ) but strategic were oftenly have a good succesfull life because they know how to strategize their plans. but overall , i believe these both traits can still be learned if you are willing to change your life drastically.
How come that the smart person, doesn't have an strategy, I think that the smart person will find some more strategy, I believe that if we are not smart we are not also strategic, because strategy may came to the persons mind and to be apply upon doing different ways or maybe best strategy for good so then I believe that smart person is also strategic person.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
March 21, 2018, 07:12:44 AM
Some people enough to be at the right time in the right place, I call it luck)) I think what is most important is to have the desire to grow. It is not necessary to be a candidate of Sciences or to finish the Institute with honors, it is enough to be purposeful .

I rather choose strategic person because if you are strategic person you'll be wise enough.And you can make any plan if you are strategic person.And you can be creative one if you are a strategic person.Instead in smart person you just think you dont have any plan.
In real life, those who are being strategic person have a better life compares to smart person, and it was proven by someone we have known just like Bill Gates for whom we have known that he is a college drop out but he chooses his time in exploring things rather than spending his time in college.

I agree and i actually know a couple of smart person but their life isnt succesfull because i think they are not strategic. they dont have a strategy on how they can use their smartness , that is why they always failed. While most dumb persons ( not totally dumb ) but strategic were oftenly have a good succesfull life because they know how to strategize their plans. but overall , i believe these both traits can still be learned if you are willing to change your life drastically.
Activity: 116
March 21, 2018, 07:10:49 AM
If you find yourself resisting being strategic, because it sounds like a fast track to irrelevance, or vaguely like an excuse to slack off, you're not alone. Every leader's temptation is to deal with what's directly in front, because it always seems more urgent and concrete. Unfortunately, if you do that, you put your company at risk. While you concentrate on steering around potholes, you'll miss windfall opportunities, not to mention any signals that the road you're on is leading off a cliff.
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
March 21, 2018, 07:05:54 AM

March 21, 2018, 06:54:57 AM

For me knowledge is a great factor to become successful person.If your smart and have strategy,thats a big blessing from god.
March 21, 2018, 06:51:18 AM

Activity: 23
March 21, 2018, 06:41:01 AM
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
March 21, 2018, 06:14:05 AM
I will choose both because they are very important and interconnected, if we have both then we will get big profits and become successful people in bitcoin and do not have to worry about with our finance again
Activity: 608
March 21, 2018, 06:10:17 AM
I prefer to be a smart person, smart people are not afraid to say I do not know, smart people usually recognize their weaknesses and ignorance. But once he is not ashamed to admit it, smart people also have a very high curiosity, the habits of smart people are usually fascinated with new things.
Pages:
Jump to: