Pages:
Author

Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic - page 8. (Read 16937 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 03:14:19 PM
I think we need a mix of both to be succesful in life and if we are a strategic person, we are already smart or if we are smart then we will know a lot about strategys, investment, risks, everything that concerns money making.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
April 08, 2018, 03:09:02 PM
We have to analyse the project by reading their White Paper, at the same time, people should also analyse the charts in order to make profits by using our different strategies. Some time strategies won't work we have to be smart by using dips inorder to buy more coins

Buying coin in dips are one of the most common strategies so I don't think you can say that. Being smart doesn't always mean that you are a strategic person and it doesn't always mean that being a strategic person will always mean that you are a smart person. Just like your post, you are not being smart but you are just finding a way to post and reach your weekly quota.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 03:07:30 PM
For me being a smart person is the best thing that you can obtain because if you are smart you can make a good strategy for your self. Being smart is everything thing it can make you rich and a wise man
Activity: 154
April 08, 2018, 03:05:47 PM
We have to analyse the project by reading their White Paper, at the same time, people should also analyse the charts in order to make profits by using our different strategies. Some time strategies won't work we have to be smart by using dips inorder to buy more coins
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 02:37:59 PM
Being only smart doesn’t mean that you’ll success in every field of knowledge and practice. It you are good at physics it doesn’t guarantee that you can do business and earn big profit.
indeed the intelligence and talent of each person is different but now all this can be learned to be successful about business. so we can get a lot of learning
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
April 08, 2018, 02:24:33 PM
One need to be smart and at same time strategic one to succeed in crypto currency trading and investment for that is the only way out in crypto currency.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
April 08, 2018, 02:18:07 PM
I choose strategy, my strategy is to follow some bounty and then the result will be my hold until its price rise several fold. Then sell it or exchange it into bitcoin. If I exchange the exchange with bitcoin then I will repeat it again that is hold and sell it when the price goes up.
but Will the price go up? There are a lot of forecasts about this, but among them there are very few opportunities to find the truth. If you pay too much attention to the statement of many bitcointalk participants, you can expose your financial investments to risks.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 01:13:09 PM
I choose strategy, my strategy is to follow some bounty and then the result will be my hold until its price rise several fold. Then sell it or exchange it into bitcoin. If I exchange the exchange with bitcoin then I will repeat it again that is hold and sell it when the price goes up.
Zz
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077
April 08, 2018, 11:56:30 AM
in my opinion Just being intelligent is not enough. a certain strategy is required. in this way strategic person is better than smart person.
Activity: 178
April 08, 2018, 11:54:33 AM
Being smart is much more better because you can learn everything from other people to become better and much more strategic that others if you really require this skills.
I do not think like you. I was not smart, but I had a good investment strategy so I was more successful than my friends, even though my friend had a much higher IQ.
Activity: 64
April 08, 2018, 11:26:37 AM
Being smart is much more better because you can learn everything from other people to become better and much more strategic that others if you really require this skills.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
April 08, 2018, 10:03:57 AM
I'll choose both. Being a strategic and smart one is the best. Don't be so down to yourself, if you think that you cannot see yourself that you are smart nor strategic. Just go deeper inside of you and be postive that you will have more knowledge and to know how to be strategic in your life.
More knowledge the more you will be smart and astrategic to all you are going to do.
Activity: 267
Merit: 101
April 08, 2018, 09:31:45 AM
The key thing in crypto currency trading and operating is your fortune. You might be very experienced and clever but if you are not lucky, I’ll fail.
Activity: 117
April 08, 2018, 07:46:21 AM
Umm i’d say that we all need both. It’s not enough being only smart, you also need to be some cunning to have some effective strategies about everything.

I think people who are not smart will not have a strategy as well as smart people different from smart people. Because smart people can strategize well
Activity: 114
April 08, 2018, 07:42:06 AM
Being both is the best. If you have time, you can have both of these characteristics. Do not underestimate yourself. We are better than we thought and we can do anything if we have a good effort and passion. And most of all, become both smart and strategic will give you more chance to earn a huge amount of money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
April 08, 2018, 07:31:26 AM
The people who able to made good strategies called smart people and for use the best strategy smart brain is the most important because if there are some people who able to made the particular strategies and successfully which mean those people is smart so we cannot separated it for each other because smart and strategies is related.
Activity: 84
April 08, 2018, 07:30:32 AM
The way i see it is that smart person tends to go with the flow about the society and how the way life goes and a strategic person defies the odds about life even if he/she is down finding ways to get up back again is easy.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
April 08, 2018, 07:21:37 AM
My strategy about crypto currency is simple and easy. I am doing more than one crypto currency because their is no stability in the price of any one them. When i started Bitcoin i was only doing signature campaign job but now i am doing Bitcoin mining, trading etc. But in the time i am also doing signature campaign because it is the most easy and trustable method to earn bitcoin. I invest my money mainly in Bitcoin and ripple because in my calculations these two crypto's price will be increase in near future. I know cryptocurrency are not permanent so i am try to find a permanent source of income.  Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
April 07, 2018, 12:01:45 PM
Being only smart doesn’t mean that you’ll success in every field of knowledge and practice. It you are good at physics it doesn’t guarantee that you can do business and earn big profit.

Every bussiness that we want to run must be have plan and strategy to make progres. Its good if we able to be smart and strategic on anything but I think if we make strategy, i think that sign that we are smart not matter result become

Very important to have some passive income , because spend a lot of hours every day for you work is not a good point for that , better to work 1-2 per day and earn much more then peopel who work 12h.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
April 07, 2018, 03:53:02 AM

Every bussiness that we want to run must be have plan and strategy to make progres. Its good if we able to be smart and strategic on anything but I think if we make strategy, i think that sign that we are smart not matter result become
Pages:
Jump to: