Pages:
Author

Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic - page 10. (Read 16937 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
April 02, 2018, 03:55:37 AM
It does take being a smart person to be a strategic person I believe and when it comes to bitcoin and investing in bitcoin then you would need both if you wish to make enough money out of this market. Don't let emotions control you and your decisions and be smart about investing. Avoiding FOMO-ing money into the market when you see the prices go up and buy when prices are low.
copper member
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 03:50:04 AM
I am glad to desire to be a smart and strategic person, a combination of smart and strategic is needed in life and doing all the daily activities.
But, we must realize that not everyone is fortunate to get the brilliance and strategic blessing from God, we are born with different talents of intelligence, not everybody is smart and strategic.
Nevertheless, there are some people who have a strong desire and endeavor in order to be smart and strategic, continue to learn and improve the knowledge and experience also will make ourselves smart and strategic .
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 02:32:15 AM
Just being smart and calculating complex logarithms is not enough to become rich. Alas, in school and universities do not teach financial literacy.. But only business literacy, management skills, investment mechanisms can provide you with income!  Cool
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
April 02, 2018, 02:27:02 AM
To be really successful in life you have to be both smart and strategic person. Those who makes money while they are young and spend it at the same time, they would like to regret it for the rest of their lives. When you make money, invest it for your future that is the best thing to do.
Activity: 364
April 02, 2018, 02:21:01 AM
No matter how smart a person is, when he is not strategic in his or her life, he or she will only end up in a gamble. Nowadays, being smart is not enough. The competition is very stiff, so it’s better to be both smart and strategic. How long you can survive from this competiton?, this is question for all people
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
April 02, 2018, 01:16:15 AM
I would say I would rather be smart than strategic though both does go hand in hand.
If you were smart, you can think of good strategies in effectively doing things and even make better of yourself by further learning.
If you aren't blessed, try being strategic by learning and observing how things go.
Activity: 98
March 31, 2018, 12:02:02 PM
Being smart person is the best because when you are smart then you can think fast to have a solution for the problems that you have in your current situation. Being strategic is more on like the lower term of smart because when you are smart then you can easily think about the things and find solution and execute it in a very smart way which is like being strategic.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
March 31, 2018, 11:59:05 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
  You need to be smart and strategic, and you need to have a little luck, as well as patience and understanding of what you are doing. If you just use your money and do not think about what will happen next, then you can just take them and throw them into the wind. Before taking any decision with the participation of finance, you need to think repeatedly about everything and make the right decision, and therefore both strategy and reason participate.
Activity: 92
March 31, 2018, 11:50:28 AM
intelligence is certainly necessary in preparing a strategy because a good strategy is influenced by the intelligence of a person
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
March 31, 2018, 11:03:46 AM
Off course being smart is important and being strategic is important too. Both is require if we want to survive and make profits in cryptomarket. Cryptomarket is full volatile and need to be smart and have strategic to doubling our investment
Yup, if you have both then you are in a good position because you can be unstoppable since you got a lot of knowledge that you can execute and you have that characteristic of being strategic and that is how you are going to be successful because you can think fast and execute it in a very effective way that not all of the people can do.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
March 31, 2018, 03:40:26 AM
For me, it's better to have both, because you're not only being wise but as well as put your mind into it. However, if not really blessed with both, atleast be a strategic person. For everything you do, if you know how to strategize things, also comes with a defense that you thought about it before making things happen.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 02:59:48 AM
Off course being smart is important and being strategic is important too. Both is require if we want to survive and make profits in cryptomarket. Cryptomarket is full volatile and need to be smart and have strategic to doubling our investment
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 31, 2018, 02:54:05 AM
Both of which I think are very important, being a smart person or a good strategic, because things change fast, it's hard to predict so being smart person with a good strategy is a very important thing we have.
Activity: 378
March 31, 2018, 02:39:22 AM
Well, it depends on what the person will act. Being smart and strategic will give you more opening to do so. You need both in order to be a success, it doesn't mean that you are smart you know everything. By this, you can do an easy task when you have both of the characteristics. When it applies in bitcoin, it can take you more than you've expected because of the plan you've made.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
March 31, 2018, 02:27:06 AM
In bitcoin, intelligence and strategy are very important.

If you're smart, you'll definitely make a strategic plan, not help you make sure you're making more money.

When we are strategic we are not satisfied and we want to be as good as possible.

If you are smart or intelligent by default it means you are a good strategist that is the reason you are called smart. Else if your strategy is a failure then obviously you would not be called smart person it is that simple.
Activity: 112
March 31, 2018, 02:21:17 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

I prefer to be a strategic person that can make smart decision
Activity: 112
March 31, 2018, 01:59:20 AM

lucky man, hahahha. I prefer to be smart people, with many plan to get success
Activity: 413
March 31, 2018, 01:08:34 AM
Being a significant is anticipated an honest identity and accomplishment individual in your life whereas end up savvy is not higher and at some purpose prove to be exceptionally risky for a person. thus on the off likelihood that you just have to be compelled to find yourself progress and respectable individual then you have got to finish up very important.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
March 29, 2018, 08:53:21 AM

They are both good way to apply, but being strategic is better for me because thinking strategies is determined to to do everything to accomplish certain task.
Activity: 238
March 29, 2018, 08:21:04 AM
They are as of currently in numerous activity but on behalf of me i'd desire a key individual since it will contemplate the technique presently. it's as of currently AN perspective presently and it's likewise that he/she undoubtedly notice what to try and do presently. a number of important individual could be a fruitful and as a results of its methodology and its diligent work. on behalf of me good individual, is simply keen in scholastics or shrewd in their work. Being savvy is impressive furthermore but once during a whereas they do not have technique and that they simply base in manual or handbooks because it were.
Pages:
Jump to: