Pages:
Author

Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic - page 17. (Read 16937 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
February 26, 2018, 08:45:41 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
Not all wise people become rich. So being smart or wise seems to be not enough to fulfill your financial goals in life. There is point where experience plays a major role in our decision making, yes, we still need the knowledge to make broader choice, but we will use our critical thinking to make a reliable strategy in reaching our goals and ambition in life.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
February 26, 2018, 08:30:32 AM
For me if you're a smart person, you can somehow can be a strategic person of course if you're smart you can handle your money well and you can prioritize things, startegic and smart person are always together you can't be either one of them without being either one of them.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 08:21:56 AM
Strategic person is smart person...but not all smart person is strategic there are many different ways of being smart but few only are those strategic.. they're the ype of person who always find ways even if things turn out they didn't expect.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
February 26, 2018, 06:53:57 AM
Being a smart person or strategic are two things that we must have, in life many unexpected things so it takes a good strategy to overcome various problems of life, and we must learn to be smart person and strategic.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
February 26, 2018, 04:14:46 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
Between smart and strategic must run together. Being smart is not enough, just strategic is also not enough. Successful people, they must be smart people and have good strategies too.
It is true that being smart is not enough, we should have a lot of strategies for us to earn big amount of profit in trading. We all know that trading is not easy job, we should be smart and we should also know many tactics for us to avoid loss.
Activity: 124
February 26, 2018, 03:53:40 AM
i think both smart person and strategic person because when you have both the chance to become a rich person is very big.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 03:42:11 AM
Being smart means you know all the strategy that you need to do. Smart person know what strategy he will use in a certain in trading or investing in cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 406
February 26, 2018, 03:18:17 AM
I think being smart is more needed when you are in cryptocurrency. And i think that when you are smart you are a great strategist also. You can be successful if you have this two.
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 02:16:54 AM

I think people who are smart in the lessons are not necessarily smart in strategy. To benefit from bitcoin we must be able to read the circumstances and speculation, because in crypto it all can not be separated from the strategy.
Activity: 28
February 26, 2018, 02:16:25 AM
I prefer to be a smart person because smart people are sure to have a good strategy whereas people who are less intelligent strategy is certainly bad. but even better is the person whose hard work of success is not determined by the level of our intelligence but determined by our hard work , because the results will not deceive the business.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
February 26, 2018, 01:55:10 AM

Smart person is better than strategic because sometime you made wrong strategy, so its better be smart because you know how to handle everything just like bitcoin you must be smart.
Activity: 406
February 25, 2018, 11:12:45 PM
You must be both smart and strategic person in order to succeed, being smart only is not enough in cryptocurrency  world because you need make strategy also to have a better income. All of those people who become successful in bitcoin have those two qualities. They make a smart move by buying bitcoin while the price is low and also they make a strategy of holding it until the price is almost 50x, and the result is they living their life to the fullest now.
Activity: 190
Merit: 11
February 25, 2018, 11:00:50 PM
I think being smart is a part of being strategic if you are not smart enough to think a plan then you are not strategic. Being smart is not enough you need also to be strategic. This always runs together. Many succesful people are smart and strategic. 
Activity: 70
February 25, 2018, 10:53:47 PM
One of the best strategies successful people use to work around their decision fatigue is to eliminate smaller decisions by turning them into routines. SMART has come to mean different things to different people, as shown below. ... meet your deadlines, and feel the excitement of getting closer to achieving your goal.
Activity: 147
Merit: 2
February 22, 2018, 12:49:41 AM
Smart persons and strategic supplement each other.Suppose,someone is dressed in expensive clothes or someone's doctor/engineer,these aspects never reveal any person that he/she is a smart.All sections of life(crypto-currency/study life/family life) need to have the right knowledge so that the success can be reached.And when a person becomes smart,then the strategic aspect of him/her comes in the same way.So in my opinion,should be smart before.
Activity: 43
February 22, 2018, 12:16:32 AM

Between smart and strategic must run together. Being smart is not enough, just strategic is also not enough. Successful people, they must be smart people and have good strategies too.
Activity: 364
February 21, 2018, 11:39:25 PM
If you are talking about the bitcoin, you must be strategic on how you invest your money so you will be sure that your money increases after a long time.

Be strategic, you must know the best way to be successful, If you have a smart and strategic talent, you will definitely succeed with that talent
because investment requires people with smart ideas like how you know you invested in the right ICO project, so you'll get a profit
Activity: 238
February 17, 2018, 12:18:31 AM
They are as of now in various activity however for me I might want a key individual since it can consider the technique later on. It has as of now an attitude later on and it is likewise that he/she definitely realize what to do later on. Some of vital individual is a fruitful and as a result of its methodology and its diligent work. For me brilliant individual, is just keen in scholastics or shrewd in their work. Being savvy is awesome as well however once in a while they don't have technique and they just base in manual or handbooks as it were.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
February 16, 2018, 11:16:39 PM
I think we need a mix of both to be succesful in life and if we are a strategic person, we are already smart or if we are smart then we will know a lot about strategys, investment, risks, everything that concerns money making.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
February 16, 2018, 11:02:43 PM
Being a smart person is not good idea. You should always to be strategic because being of strategic means you are a proper planner and you are working with a proper plan and that is the way of all success people. So being a strategic is good for your future.
Pages:
Jump to: