Pages:
Author

Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic - page 15. (Read 16937 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 111
March 09, 2018, 12:34:24 AM
I don't know what is the difference between the smart and stategic personal,if someone is smart then he knows the strategies to make money.So we need to be smart to handle all the situation and act accordingly to the current situation and make money out of it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 12:25:28 AM
I would choose to be strategic person because I love and I like it the most. I do believe that the strategic person is more things he can perform than a smart person. Smart sometimes can describe as intellectual aspect of one capacity to cope up in academic world of knowledge. Strategic person can do more things than smart person because strategic can be the smart person that's why he can do more such things. To solve the problems whether it is academic or actual. Both can be found in one person.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
March 09, 2018, 12:18:43 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

If you are smart you need also to be strategic. Being smart can be an asset but being a person who knows how to strategize is smarter. Strategies are needed in order to solve problems.
We can tell that a person is smart if he can show some good results.
Even if we think we are smart but our method is not working then I can say it's still useless, being smart is necessary
but what is necessary is that we have a real achievement.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 11:35:27 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

If you are smart you need also to be strategic. Being smart can be an asset but being a person who knows how to strategize is smarter. Strategies are needed in order to solve problems.
Activity: 196
March 08, 2018, 07:30:34 AM

The fact is that if you apply the previous experience in new areas and completely rely on him it will not lead to anything good.
The mind sometimes gets in the way of making strategically correct decisions.
On this I choose strategic thinking and not a standard approach.
 This is the key to success.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
March 08, 2018, 06:07:39 AM

Being smart and being strategic person are both important   characteristics of being a good trader. Having a lot of knowledge and strategies about trading can help us to make more money.
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
March 08, 2018, 05:00:08 AM
I think I would chose a bit of both. Strategic merely corresponds very well with being smart. The same with
strategy, it factors most of being smart to plan and execute things according to plan and conditions. There are
people who give so much emphasis on smartness that they tend to overlook that with all that wit confronted
with sudden unexpected turn of events, they fail to react or devise a formidable smart plant. That's when strategy
comes along perfectly, you determine all possible outcomes and develop several contingency plans to increase the
chances of success and decrease the probabilities of failures. Sounds like well thought potent game plan.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 03:04:44 AM
Strategic people always have a lot of IQ and I just have the average and they are much better than smart people.
 Smart people can only analyze one problem at at time while strategic can analyze many.
Activity: 74
March 08, 2018, 12:49:26 AM
Depending on your definition of "smart", I think being smart comes hand in hand with being strategic. Although sometimes knowledge is not enough to get through in life, one also has to have the mental capability to apply the things that they know in a way that would be beneficial for them.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
March 08, 2018, 12:38:39 AM
I prefer to be a strategic person because it will help me in managing my finances in the future by taking into account the most important steps in life, because when certain conditions of a strategic person greatly benefited by the steps he has been thinking.
smart does not mean strategic but strategic then he is also smart because he can manage his life and have plans for the future he wants.
I think it will depend on the mindset of a person about this topic, it will be multi-interpretation because smart people will have certain stages/straregy, that's why they are said to be smart, while people who have strategy certainly smart people because they are thinking about the future strategy. I think both are equally needed, there is no major difference between the two
Activity: 270
March 08, 2018, 12:27:25 AM
to be clever is quite enough for routine actions, it is enough to calmly sail along the course of life. For successful trading on the exchange it is not enough to be smart - you need to calculate your actions a few steps forward. Experienced traders use a variety of trading strategies to obtain a guaranteed profit.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
March 08, 2018, 12:17:55 AM
We have to analyse the project by reading their White Paper, at the same time, people should also analyse the charts in order to make profits by using our different strategies. Some time strategies won't work we have to be smart by using dips inorder to buy more coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
March 08, 2018, 12:09:01 AM
I want to be a key individual since it will help me in dealing with my funds later on by considering the most essential strides throughout everyday life, since when certain states of a key individual significantly profited by the means he has been considering.
shrewd does not mean key but rather vital then he is likewise brilliant in light of the fact that he can deal with his life and have plans for the future he needs.
Activity: 49
March 08, 2018, 12:03:57 AM
It's better to be a strategic person. A smart person only thinks about a knowledgeable things in life which results to positive and negative things and people against them, but a strategic person knows how to play and how life works.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 07, 2018, 10:25:27 PM
I prefer to be a strategic person because it will help me in managing my finances in the future by taking into account the most important steps in life, because when certain conditions of a strategic person greatly benefited by the steps he has been thinking.
smart does not mean strategic but strategic then he is also smart because he can manage his life and have plans for the future he wants.
right mate,being strategic means your some kind of smart person too,because its easy for you to troubleshoot while in smart person will make them think first how to do necessary action,strategic people are usually getting richer than those smarter one
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
March 07, 2018, 10:17:12 PM
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
March 07, 2018, 09:46:00 PM
First of all, I will like to establish the fact that It takes a smart person to strategize; even to the end. I do have a feel that both are similar and they have special areas of application in one's life. Strategic has to do with the right attitude and planning. And being smart to know that you have to strategize too.
That's just what everybody does and has been doing for a long time and I agree with that. If you managed to have special areas in your lives that could be possible to be strategic rather than smart, then good. What I think about is being strategic is definitely one of the more important factors, it's just like you have experienced the problem but for smart people, it's different when the real thing comes.
Activity: 276
Merit: 11
March 07, 2018, 09:29:15 PM
I think smart and strategic is needed because if only smart but can not berstrategi we will lose. If only the strategy but not smart would be bankrupt. So in trading we must have both. Not even in trading in everything we must also have both
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
March 07, 2018, 09:17:32 PM
First of all, I will like to establish the fact that It takes a smart person to strategize; even to the end. I do have a feel that both are similar and they have special areas of application in one's life. Strategic has to do with the right attitude and planning. And being smart to know that you have to strategize too.
Activity: 10
March 07, 2018, 08:51:53 PM

I agree. Being smart and being strategic should somehow go together. Be a master of both things. What's the use of being smart if you don't know how to handle things right? What's the use of being strategic if you're not smart enough to think of the right strategy to be used in your current situation? I mean, both things can be done independently but it would be better to have both of them together. Only then, you'll realize that you're becoming a great person that you can be.
Pages:
Jump to: