Pages:
Author

Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic - page 18. (Read 16937 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
February 16, 2018, 10:44:47 PM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

I would choose to be strategic. If you are strategic person, you are wise and have solutions to everything. You can easily adapt to situations. Also you are able to think of easy ways on everything. If you are strategic, they will also regard you as smart person.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
February 16, 2018, 10:06:48 PM
Either of the two is needed in this kind of field. You need to be smart and wise in learning strategies and making decision and you need to be strategic in thinking of better way to be more profitable. Being strategic can also help you if you had made not-so-right decision while you were being a smart one. Everything should be balance to keep you in a win-win situation.
You need to have both for better chance of success.
Trading is a risky activity where you can lose money anytime especially when you do not have the skills
to properly manage your time, but with skills you'll have the success in the long run.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 16, 2018, 09:42:30 PM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

For me I prefer the both strategic and being an smart person , because it's balance though , I'm a strategic and a smart person the only different is how you can solved the problem strategic have a plan on their head , plan that either result positively and negative. Smart is how fast they can solved the problem on their on mind on how they can out played the problem. It's like a money though strategic focused on how they will earn money , smart focused on how can they spent money wisely.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 08:56:49 PM
Either of the two is needed in this kind of field. You need to be smart and wise in learning strategies and making decision and you need to be strategic in thinking of better way to be more profitable. Being strategic can also help you if you had made not-so-right decision while you were being a smart one. Everything should be balance to keep you in a win-win situation.
Activity: 181
February 16, 2018, 08:16:03 PM

As for me. I preffer that both is better to have a one person. Because i know that being a smart person has an strategic thinking that makes his or her businesses be progress and surely growth. Bring a smart person is being a oppourtunity seeker so that when opportunity comes an strategic thinking is require in able to introduce innovation,new ideas and new business plans. So it is better that you have it both.
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 07:49:20 PM

Sometime not all people giving a smart mind but it comes to other thing they good to be strategic.
 And sometimes both of that have one person you know in our life we need both of that to survive our daily lives. To be smart and strategic puts you to the successful life.
Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 16, 2018, 07:42:27 PM

Agree with the idea. Smart person are good but it is not enough. I think strategic person is preferable. He is a person to handle difficult situations and can handle his money wisely. He can adjust himself in all situations.
If you posses those talent being smart and strategic may be you will become successful those talent will
Bring you into brighter future because investment really need a smart idea like how would you know you know that you investing the right ICO project and being strategic you should know what are the best way to become succesful

We were just ask to choose between the two, and so, choose only one.
For me, it is better to be strategic that being smart. Most of the time, it is always 30% theory and 70% application. If you are just smart, it wont reach anything unless you strategize and do it. Being smart is just theoretical and I dont want that. Being strategic, even if you are not aware of the thing you are not familiar with, there will always be a way out for you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
February 16, 2018, 01:51:35 PM

Agree with the idea. Smart person are good but it is not enough. I think strategic person is preferable. He is a person to handle difficult situations and can handle his money wisely. He can adjust himself in all situations.
If you posses those talent being smart and strategic may be you will become successful those talent will
Bring you into brighter future because investment really need a smart idea like how would you know you know that you investing the right ICO project and being strategic you should know what are the best way to become succesful

Activity: 37
February 16, 2018, 01:50:38 PM
I think, being a strategic person is one who sets up his goal systematically or logically to be succesful while being is a part of being strategic. When one knows his/her purpose/resourcres and knows how to use and make grow with it, he or she might be smart.
Activity: 958
Merit: 265
February 16, 2018, 08:58:39 AM
For me strategic is better what would you do if you're a smart person but you didn't know how to make a good plan for your trading strategies and earning profits from bitcoin? Being Smart will not called you strategic but being Strategic can called you smart, Even you're a smart person that have so many knowledge about crypto but you're not a strategic person it's useless.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 06:20:15 AM
I guess you are clumsily trying to outline the difference between people who are good in a tactical approach and those who are good in a strategical approach to things. Different ways to be clever. You were just missing the right terms, which are tactical vs strategical.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1001
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
February 16, 2018, 06:10:20 AM

As long as you have both, you will be a perfect person. You can not miss one of two things because a strategic person without a smart brain is still a noob trader Cheesy. This person can not create any good strategy for trading, only bad strategy to make this person lose money.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1727
Be A Hope
February 16, 2018, 04:03:40 AM
There are some principles I apply in the stock market. Man should not go beyond his own rules. It is also very important to be calm
Activity: 89
February 16, 2018, 03:20:11 AM

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 12:17:58 PM
For me, being a smart person is better. Smart person may think a lot of ways towards something. They tend to be strategic. They will know what are the possible solutions to any problem. What are the advantages and disadvantages. Which is better. They may figure out what to do and know what to do next. But a strategic person MAY only think the best strategies but may not know how to properly implement this or what to do next after.

But well, we can always choose both. And trust me, it will be the best.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 15, 2018, 11:44:27 AM
If I have to choose one then I would go with strategic. Quick thinking on what to do with optimal results. A strategic person may not know everything but he knows how to get it.
I agree with you. Being strategic person is just an amazing characteristic because you can think fast for the possible things to do in order to get the best possible outcome for the solution that you have been thinking for the current situation that you have. I think that before you become strategic person, you need to have a lot of knowledge so you will be entering in being a smart person first.
Activity: 299
Merit: 11
February 15, 2018, 11:15:21 AM
If I have to choose one then I would go with strategic. Quick thinking on what to do with optimal results. A strategic person may not know everything but he knows how to get it.
Activity: 167
Merit: 105
February 15, 2018, 10:53:00 AM
I guess they are synonymous with each other because with being smart you can possibly do different kinds of things and being strategic is one of those things. If you mean being smart like school smart with high grades and stuff, it only shows that you excel in all things but we all know that it is different in real life because that is when you need strategy.
Activity: 85
February 15, 2018, 10:18:34 AM
I guess both, because if you're smart you can be a strategic person also. Because you have the skills of being knowledgeable of doing new things. It’s good if we can be smart and strategic in our life.
Activity: 91
February 15, 2018, 09:52:16 AM
For me its better to be strategic also its comes with your intellegence . Strategic because you can think and find a solution in difficult times and you will find a way just to ensure that you will pass that difficulties.
Pages:
Jump to: