Pages:
Author

Topic: Belacoin - Supercharging entrepreneurship with the power of the blockchain - page 60. (Read 379780 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

Enter your phone model and version of Android
Cherry Mobile Flare s3 POWER
Android 5.1
My phone is rooted btw.

We are looking for a solution to this problem
Activity: 105
so you can win bela playing chess?
Activity: 980
Merit: 500

Cherry Mobile Flare s3 POWER
Android 5.1
My phone is rooted btw.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Someone checked this links?Is it safe to download?

Downloaded from Google Play?

Which smartphone model and version of android?

And your wallet BELA.

Yes. I directly downloaded it from google play. My phone is locally made from my country, it's a chinese variant. I never encountered any problem with other apps other than the bella chess. The wallet works fine when I click on it, I can access it. The only problem is when I try to play that error shows up.

And your wallet BELA.

Yes. I directly downloaded it from google play. My phone is locally made from my country, it's a chinese variant. I never encountered any problem with other apps other than the bella chess. The wallet works fine when I click on it, I can access it. The only problem is when I try to play that error shows up.
Hey! I want to play your game but everytime I clik play or the multiplayer it always gives me a pop up of "check your bandwith" . I don't know what that means. My internet is perfectly working at 2mbs an I can download fast enough anything so I don't think it's my internet connection.
Can you please fix this? Ixwant to try your game.

And your wallet BELA.
Sent yesterday coins on your android wallet appear on the balance sheet, but is still unavailable to ship (awaiting confirmation) status: This payment should be available in a few minutes, the last block 445184 received yesterday 8:42, how to solve this problem?

Now everything should work
Hey! I want to play your game but everytime I clik play or the multiplayer it always gives me a pop up of "check your bandwith" . I don't know what that means. My internet is perfectly working at 2mbs an I can download fast enough anything so I don't think it's my internet connection.
Can you please fix this? Ixwant to try your game.
Activity: 14
Sent yesterday coins on your android wallet appear on the balance sheet, but is still unavailable to ship (awaiting confirmation) status: This payment should be available in a few minutes, the last block 445184 received yesterday 8:42, how to solve this problem?
Activity: 92

To solve the task:
How many people in the world know how to play chess? - 300 BELA

605 million

Where such information ?

According to the The Chess in the Olympics Campaign, for example, "605 million people worldwide know how to play chess" and "285 million people play ... via the internet" and "7.5 million are registered players." These "staggering" numbers are repeated by Susan Polgar at her blog. Obviously, if you believe these numbers, chess is more popular than practically any other Olympic sport....

www.kenilworthchessclub.org/
https://www.chess.com

Not a bad potential audience for the application and coins!
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

To solve the task:

605 million

Where such information ?

According to the The Chess in the Olympics Campaign, for example, "605 million people worldwide know how to play chess" and "285 million people play ... via the internet" and "7.5 million are registered players." These "staggering" numbers are repeated by Susan Polgar at her blog. Obviously, if you believe these numbers, chess is more popular than practically any other Olympic sport....

www.kenilworthchessclub.org/
https://www.chess.com
Activity: 92

To solve the task:

605 million

Where such information ?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

To solve the task:

605 million
Would would I download something that is not going trough google play?

https://mega.nz/#!L4tzULAY!vXR5LVPYllvl9tgU1RCftboPjKVeGNEQjhPp2etekIM
Activity: 9
Original OP launched Jan of 14, and only had 6 pages....give it up already. Let it die in peace.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Pages:
Jump to: