Pages:
Author

Topic: believe it or not - page 13. (Read 3219 times)

legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
August 10, 2018, 03:39:29 PM
When we see the market situation of  the last year, we will see market was continuously pumping mode but now market is very critical situation and already and continuously dumping and dumping so too much peoples are very disappointed about the market situation, few days ago i heard a bad news from some of my FB friend who have lost all most 60k dollar and i have lost 1k dollar also. So i am really afraid about crypto market. I need concentration to the experts and have a question is crypto market will reach the previous situation as well as grow up and reach new value. I humble request to the experts please give your opinion. Thank You.
I think it's a best example for all investors in cryptocurrency market because without any loss we can't learn any lessons sorry for what you and your friend loss big amount in cryptocurrency marke, so you have to do some research with your own ideas for inviting in cryptocurrency market di not trust any pup and dump groups.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
August 10, 2018, 03:10:08 PM
When we see the market situation of  the last year, we will see market was continuously pumping mode but now market is very critical situation and already and continuously dumping and dumping so too much peoples are very disappointed about the market situation, few days ago i heard a bad news from some of my FB friend who have lost all most 60k dollar and i have lost 1k dollar also. So i am really afraid about crypto market. I need concentration to the experts and have a question is crypto market will reach the previous situation as well as grow up and reach new value. I humble request to the experts please give your opinion. Thank You.
Expert or not, theres nothing we can do and this is the risk behind on investing or engaging ourselves into cryptocurrency market and which due to volatility we would possibly anytime lose up money when the market is dumping. Talking on general, if we do base on current price of bitcoin I would say this is still on the good side if we compare its price into previous years, Right? You would really be worry if you do purchase up on 10k price or even on 19-20k on btc but still we should resist the temptation to panic sell.
Good to say. But i am really afraid about the current market because when i bought BTC then price was 18k USD and this is my one and only income source because i lead my life from this income but last three months i can't get any profit from it that's why i am really afraid about it. But i am always faith on BTC as well as crypto market i think i will give me a miracle change in my life.          
You are just unlucky that you do able to buy bitcoin into that peak point and I'm sure you aren't the only one who do have such problem. How much more for those people who buy on 19-20k usd? They would have the same situation as yours even into those sub 15k prices. The mistake you done on here is that you are just careless enough to risk out that money into very volatile investment. Don't ever sell on loss its better to hold up than to panic sell.
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 02:33:06 PM
I'm sorry about your loss, but the golden rule is never to invest more than you can afford to lose. I can't really give you an expert advice about the future of the entire space, but I can give you my personal opinion. I think that bitcoin will grow if you consider its long term future. If you ask when this growth will happen, it's anybody's guess. If you still hold bitcoins in your possession, just keep them, don't rush to sell them when the price is low. Not only will bitcoin reach its previous all-time high, it will grow many times more. However, I don't think you can say the same for the entire crypto market in general. In fact, I believe that only a handful of cryptocurrencies, the best and most innovative, will survive in the long run.
Welcome mate and have presented a good opinion from yours mind. I am strongly believe that BTC is the most favorable long term investment but day to day its continuously dump so i am afraid about it. But i don't lose my faith on BTC. Because i believe at a certain period we can't any deal except BTC as well as blockchain technology.
August 10, 2018, 02:26:45 PM
Expert or not, theres nothing we can do and this is the risk behind on investing or engaging ourselves into cryptocurrency market and which due to volatility we would possibly anytime lose up money when the market is dumping. Talking on general, if we do base on current price of bitcoin I would say this is still on the good side if we compare its price into previous years, Right? You would really be worry if you do purchase up on 10k price or even on 19-20k on btc but still we should resist the temptation to panic sell.
Good to say. But i am really afraid about the current market because when i bought BTC then price was 18k USD and this is my one and only income source because i lead my life from this income but last three months i can't get any profit from it that's why i am really afraid about it. But i am always faith on BTC as well as crypto market i think i will give me a miracle change in my life.          
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
August 10, 2018, 02:26:29 PM
I'm sorry about your loss, but the golden rule is never to invest more than you can afford to lose. I can't really give you an expert advice about the future of the entire space, but I can give you my personal opinion. I think that bitcoin will grow if you consider its long term future. If you ask when this growth will happen, it's anybody's guess. If you still hold bitcoins in your possession, just keep them, don't rush to sell them when the price is low. Not only will bitcoin reach its previous all-time high, it will grow many times more. However, I don't think you can say the same for the entire crypto market in general. In fact, I believe that only a handful of cryptocurrencies, the best and most innovative, will survive in the long run.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
August 10, 2018, 02:05:11 PM
August 10, 2018, 01:42:30 PM
When we see the market situation of  the last year, we will see market was continuously pumping mode but now market is very critical situation and already and continuously dumping and dumping so too much peoples are very disappointed about the market situation, few days ago i heard a bad news from some of my FB friend who have lost all most 60k dollar and i have lost 1k dollar also. So i am really afraid about crypto market. I need concentration to the experts and have a question is crypto market will reach the previous situation as well as grow up and reach new value. I humble request to the experts please give your opinion. Thank You.
Pages:
Jump to: