Pages:
Author

Topic: Benefit of vegetarian? - page 2. (Read 920 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 03:09:13 AM
Being a vegetarian is a great choice. I don't see myself ever making such a decision. It is rather too stressful. But talking about being a vegetarian strictly for health reasons isn't really cutting it for me. I don't buy that stuff. I believe the main things that affect our health are those overly processed foods. And we all know these meat products undergo so many unhealthy preservation methods. But that is not to say meat on its own is unsafe or unhealthy. When prepared and processed properly, little or no harm is done. Every food product contains its own specific nutritional value.
Activity: 14
August 29, 2018, 02:52:35 AM
There are no unique benefits to being a vegetarian, otherwise God would have created us that way.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 07:59:20 PM
It seems to me that the growth of the body without meat is not possible, because a lot of useful vitamins come with meat!

You can get nearly all vitamins from non-meat sources. Only difficult thing is B-12 which is easily obtained through supplements.

Lots of protein from non-meat sources too: beans for example are a great source of protein.
Activity: 148
August 28, 2018, 01:32:59 PM
GOOD HEALTH
Activity: 15
August 28, 2018, 12:50:20 PM
Being a vegetarian is a healthy life choice. Some people choose to become vegetarians for various reasons, one of them for health. Some of the benefits are that the body weight is maintained, reducing the risk of cancer and making the skin healthier.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 06:53:32 AM
It seems to me that the growth of the body without meat is not possible, because a lot of useful vitamins come with meat!
Activity: 29
August 28, 2018, 06:42:59 AM
My brother practised vegetarian. Unfortunately he did it risky (ate so small) and spoiled his health. So be carefull)
Activity: 28
August 25, 2018, 06:45:53 AM
Vegetarian are also appropriate for fitness.
no longer just fitness , make all frame ideal in human existence .
Activity: 50
August 25, 2018, 06:38:48 AM
Benefit of vegetarian?
As we all know, having a healthy BMI will increase your chances of staying healthy and staying longer, reducing the risk of developing various serious illnesses including heart disease, stroke, bone problems. Joints like osteoporosis, and countless cancers. And according to various studies, vegetarian BMIs always have lower mean scores than those who choose diets.

Being a vegeterian is good for health but I think meat is also important
Activity: 182
August 25, 2018, 06:33:03 AM
Vegetarian food is good
Activity: 6
August 24, 2018, 11:27:23 AM

I used to joke with vegetarians that it was: economically inexpensive. But actually if a month you can be vegetarian for one to two days it will be good for your body. When your body is loaded with a large amount of unnecessary cholesterol, vegetarianism is very beneficial.
Activity: 56
August 23, 2018, 07:13:22 AM
Vegetarian food is good for health and mental purity!
In addition, it help to prevent diseases and prolong life. Vegetables are need for our healthy living in order for us to live nutritious and young.
Activity: 5
August 23, 2018, 05:54:51 AM
Your body wont get poison because today for animals they inject growth hormones most of the time specially for chickens so you can avoid them
Activity: 121
August 23, 2018, 05:39:58 AM
Benefit of vegetarian?
As we all know, having a healthy BMI will increase your chances of staying healthy and staying longer, reducing the risk of developing various serious illnesses including heart disease, stroke, bone problems. Joints like osteoporosis, and countless cancers. And according to various studies, vegetarian BMIs always have lower mean scores than those who choose diets.

Vegetarians don't have problems with weight, but I think that stay vegetarian forever isn't good for health. Proteins from meat are very important for health. Normally human should eat meat 2 times a week.
Activity: 69
August 23, 2018, 02:20:49 AM
being vegetarian gives us great advantage. the main thing is we can get healthy life. I believe that in most farms they are using so many artifical foods for giving animals. they are really not good for our bodies.
Activity: 29
August 23, 2018, 01:37:07 AM
if you are vegeratian then your body will supply sufficient fiber and can also be a toxic detox that you consume in other foods, balanced with adequate drinking and regular exercise that will make you healthy
Activity: 110
August 23, 2018, 12:44:19 AM
Vegetarianism not only good for your health but also for your pocket in many parts of the world meat is very expensive, being vegetarian you can save on your food expenses, also preparing vegan food is easy and quick helps in saving time and cooking costs.

Enjoy veges and live healthy and wealthy life.
Activity: 20
August 22, 2018, 01:27:57 PM
They can digest foods easily because vegetables are madr uo with fibers.
Activity: 26
August 22, 2018, 09:10:54 AM
BMI is not a good indicator of health and shouldn't really be used as a basis for arguments.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 11:08:20 AM
I do not agree with the vegetarian way of eating, because meat is a man must eat!
Pages:
Jump to: