Pages:
Author

Topic: Benefit of vegetarian? - page 6. (Read 920 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 07:08:09 PM
Eating vegetables gives a lot of benefits in life, it helps to reduce some diseases to our body like controlling the high blood pressure, cancerous and many others risky diseases. Also eating vegetables helps to lose weight and to have a beautiful skin and having a healthy life.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
June 07, 2018, 07:44:22 AM
Save life of animals....
Animals will be killed anyway for food and clothes, whether I'm eating / wearing them or not. Benefit for a vegetarian depends on his / her organism (blood type, etc.).
I have some vegetarian friends that don't allow their little kid to eat meat, and I consider it very wrong since child's organism is still developing... That kid should be the only one to decide if she's going to be a vegetarian or not.
Activity: 41
June 07, 2018, 05:41:05 AM
Save life of animals....
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
May 31, 2018, 04:27:53 AM
I was vegatarian for many years and actually gained weight, I ate far more carbohydrates and remember that I was constantly hungry
Activity: 82
May 30, 2018, 05:23:34 PM
vegetarians have lower cholesterol, thinner, lower blood pressure, and reduced risk of heart disease, lower risk of cardiovascular risk factors...
lrr
Activity: 60
May 30, 2018, 06:32:34 AM
I think being vegetarian more than the health benefits also has benefits for the planet and other living things.

If you think about it, animals are very inefficient meat producers (e.g. most of the food energy goes to the brain), so it would just make sense to create the meat (e.g. muscles) in the lab more efficiently. When most people are vegetarian, companies will pursue this goal quicker and will throw in more capital for R&D. Therefore, vegetarianism is the way to go guys.
Activity: 42
May 30, 2018, 06:26:41 AM
I think there are many benefits one of them being for you another the environment. I was vegetarian  for seven years and you have to really get into the lifestyle which was  difficult for me. so I wouldn’t recommend it for people who are always on the go
Activity: 112
May 30, 2018, 05:31:57 AM
There are so many benefits of vegetarians ranging from beauty to fitness, one of which is to give a good effect for the health of the coolies because the food consumed daily is an organically grown fruit and vegetables, to help you lose weight because that is eaten healthy food and does not contain as much fat as eating meat and other fatty foods.
I know a foreigner, but it is unclear what kind of country he is in, but he has said thanks to the vegetarian diet he has lived for more than 100 years, his health is normal.
I agree with your opinion, vegetarianism is always a nutritional supplement rich in nutrients than salt.
Activity: 38
May 29, 2018, 06:45:38 AM
There's a pron's and con's of being a vegetarian, it can cause also to you of lack of protein when you often having eaten a meat. So you have to balance your foods as well.
May 29, 2018, 06:16:26 AM
Improve mood, improve symptoms of psoriasis, reduce incidence of diabetes, reduces risk of cardiovascular disease.
Activity: 126
May 21, 2018, 03:37:01 AM
Being vegetarian is good for your health, but supplementing with fiber is not enough for one body to eat meat to maintain good health.
If you are vegetarian you will be healthy, resilient. Vegetarianism is good for the elderly.
Activity: 3
May 21, 2018, 03:11:20 AM
Being a vegetarian can experience better health. There are a lot of benefits being vegetarian some of it are having lower cholesterol, being thinner, having lower blood pressure and reduced risk of heart disease leading to a longer life expectancy.
Activity: 26
May 21, 2018, 02:28:10 AM
I love vegetables and do not need beef.
Activity: 21
May 21, 2018, 12:55:52 AM
 But meat has a flaw. In the process of killing the animal, the animal introduces panic into its own cells in the form of certain kinds of chemical compounds. These compounds are transmitted into the person who eats the meat in a form that the meat eater automatically recognizes as panic.
May 21, 2018, 12:15:15 AM
The vegetarians are hardly able to eat meat or fatty foods. This causes them to produce many nasty substances in the body.
Activity: 154
May 20, 2018, 11:39:11 PM
There are so many benefits of vegetarians ranging from beauty to fitness, one of which is to give a good effect for the health of the coolies because the food consumed daily is an organically grown fruit and vegetables, to help you lose weight because that is eaten healthy food and does not contain as much fat as eating meat and other fatty foods.
I know a foreigner, but it is unclear what kind of country he is in, but he has said thanks to the vegetarian diet he has lived for more than 100 years, his health is normal.
May 20, 2018, 07:57:19 PM
Vegetarian people are healthier than those who eat a lot of food because when they eat vegetarian food, they absorb a lot of fiber and calcium from the food.
copper member
Activity: 392
May 20, 2018, 07:55:38 PM
Vegetarian diets can help maintain a healthy weight over time and also assist with weight loss when necessary. those on the vegetarian had greater mood improvements than the others overall.
Activity: 101
May 20, 2018, 05:10:53 AM
The other benefits of being a vegetarian is that they look a lot more healthy with that glowing look, especially the ones that don't smoke
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 20, 2018, 03:14:54 AM
Good for health and mental well-being.
Pages:
Jump to: