Pages:
Author

Topic: BERNIE SANDERS, WEIRDO IN CHIEF - page 31. (Read 41802 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
March 04, 2016, 02:57:25 PM

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 03, 2016, 11:32:24 PM
Funny story... I had some student loans at a fixed 2.75% interest rate... until a few years ago, when the gov illegally jacked it up to 6.5% for no reason... without notice...

The federal government did?? Was you rate jacked up after President Obama took over the government-guaranteed part of the student loan industry? (That takeover took place in 2010.)

Or are your loans not guaranteed by the feds?

Your questions are too complex. Reformulate them as if your were asking a bernie supporter...

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
March 03, 2016, 09:21:23 PM
Funny story... I had some student loans at a fixed 2.75% interest rate... until a few years ago, when the gov illegally jacked it up to 6.5% for no reason... without notice...

The federal government did?? Was you rate jacked up after President Obama took over the government-guaranteed part of the student loan industry? (That takeover took place in 2010.)

Or are your loans not guaranteed by the feds?
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 03, 2016, 07:07:41 PM

During the bush regime or the 0bama regime?

Fairly sure it was during Obama, but you can't blame everything on the president... IIRC, congress was republican at the time

It had to do with the financial crisis and subsequent bailout

You see, wall-street made a killing creating a real-estate bubble (via fraud), similar to a bitcoin price bubble...

Then, once the bubble popped (went half-gox), the gov gave them $20 trillion dollars in bailout (more money than actually exists on the planet)

After the banks took all the money in existence, they tripled everyone's interest rates on credit cards and student loans (I also had a credit card go from 7.9% to 20.9%, and another from 9% to 26%!)

At the same time, they gave reduced yields on deposits... My checking account was paying 4%+ interest, and dropped to around 1% nowadays

How would a bernie regime fix your financial situation (president bernie, congress bernie, senate bernie..)?

Activity: 798
Merit: 722
March 03, 2016, 05:08:33 PM

Fairly sure it was during Obama, but you can't blame everything on the president... IIRC, congress was republican at the time

It had to do with the financial crisis and subsequent bailout

You see, wall-street made a killing creating a real-estate bubble (via fraud), similar to a bitcoin price bubble...

Then, once the bubble popped (went half-gox), the gov gave them $20 trillion dollars in bailout (more money than actually exists on the planet)

After the banks took all the money in existence, they tripled everyone's interest rates on credit cards and student loans (I also had a credit card go from 7.9% to 20.9%, and another from 9% to 26%!)

At the same time, they gave reduced yields on deposits... My checking account was paying 4%+ interest, and dropped to around 1% nowadays
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 03, 2016, 04:30:26 PM

March 03, 2016, 04:18:49 PM

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 03, 2016, 11:30:26 AM

Cheesy Einstein 2.0  Cheesy

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 03, 2016, 11:25:33 AM
You mean that the average Bernie supporter is the citizen who had never the opportunity to see a candidate it was worth standing for, that they never had hope in any other previous candidate?

I'd say it's not a bad thing is it?

Well it's still not a really good thing to have your electors to be people who don't give a fuck about politics in general :-/

Exactly.

Grin Cheesy

Activity: 840
Merit: 529
March 03, 2016, 08:00:18 AM
You mean that the average Bernie supporter is the citizen who had never the opportunity to see a candidate it was worth standing for, that they never had hope in any other previous candidate?

Well it's still not a really good thing to have your electors to be people who don't give a fuck about politics in general :-/
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
March 03, 2016, 07:39:42 AM

Average Bernie Supporter

--------------------------------
I hope this is not real.

Activity: 476
Merit: 252
March 03, 2016, 07:35:18 AM
Not well apparently, a lot of people seem to be already writing him off, he has a lot of SJWs backing him rabidly but it seems he isn't being taken very seriously, according to people on reddit, a bunch of his college students supporters are planning on getting themselves in debt for his fundraiser.

This is the definition of a cult. I guess some of us are wired to be sheep forever, by design. The SJW movement is a cancer, so for them to self destruct is the best gift sanders gave to the world.

Lots and lots young bern victims though. I can't be too happy about this, but... their choice...

Bah.

In our current world people under 25 years old are totally hopeless.
We promised them a world of despair, of slavery and failures.

I don't see why they shouldn't get themselves in debt if they have an opportunity to change the world. If we don't do it now it's over forever.

I don't see the point of older adults pushing younger adults into useless debts, unless it is to cripple them further in purpose, to extend their misery (the older adult's misery and despair) to a younger generation.

Were you hopeless when you were 25? (assuming you are not anymore)

I'm not really much older to be honest ^^

And yes I'm fucking hopeless. I swore I'd never have children because the world we're leaving can't welcome them properly.

Oh I'm not afraid of my own future. I made bright studies and had a fucking great job 1 month after my school. My salary is faaaaaaaaar enough to cover both my wife and my needs and as she works too, we got nothing to worry about.

But concerning this world? Yeha I'm really hopeless.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
March 02, 2016, 10:30:48 PM
(trolling)

Seems like the SC black voters are either uninformed or know something that I don't...

Bernie was arrested 50 years ago while standing up for black rights...

Hillary called blacks, "super-predators", and they should, "be brought to heel"...

She's basically a racist, while Bernie stood up for blacks during a time in America where a white man would go to jail for standing up for black rights

Did I miss something?
YES.

In reality, Bernie did nothing substantial in those years.  Nothing.

And no, white men did not routinely "go to jail for standing up for black rights."
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
March 02, 2016, 10:20:41 PM
Because trolls only know how to parrot what they have been told, and the media does not focus on Bernie's religion

He seems to be one of those Atheist Jews anyway...

Atheist or not, most of the Americans are aware that he was born to European Jewish parents. That is one of the reasons why so few African Americans vote for him, especially in the south-eastern states. But it is quite funny that they seems to forget the fact that Hitlery's daughter converted to Judaism, to marry her boyfriend.
March 02, 2016, 09:35:38 PM
How's sanders doing? Anybody knows?

According to the New York Times, 386 delegates to Hillary Clinton's 577.
http://www.nytimes.com/elections/results

In other words: had it not been for those nasty superdelegates, we'd still have a horse race. Wink

I feel superdelegates are mostly meaningless...

If Bernie wins the popular vote, and the superdelegates nominate Hillary anyway... it proves to the democrats that the party does not care who the people want... why stay in a party that does not respect your choice?  They would literally destroy the party by throwing the nomination to Hillary (assuming Bernie wins the popular vote)... they would shoot themselves in the foot, and Trump would be president... the democratic party would split into 2 factions... possibly have a 3-party system next election

So I have a question.  Since there are really a lot of Evil Jew Haters on this forum - why is NOBODY talking about the Evil Jew Bernie?

Hey, just thought I'd ask....

Because trolls only know how to parrot what they have been told, and the media does not focus on Bernie's religion

He seems to be one of those Atheist Jews anyway...
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 02, 2016, 09:09:52 PM

In other words: had it not been for those nasty superdelegates, we'd still have a horse race. Wink

If Bernie wins the popular vote, and the superdelegates nominate Hillary anyway... it proves to the democrats that the party does not care who the people want... why stay in a party that does not respect your choice?  They would literally destroy the party by throwing the nomination to Hillary (assuming Bernie wins the popular vote)... they would shoot themselves in the foot, and Trump would be president... the democratic party would split into 2 factions... possibly have a 3-party system next election

So I have a question.  Since there are really a lot of Evil Jew Haters on this forum - why is NOBODY talking about the Evil Jew Bernie?

Hmmm....

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
March 02, 2016, 08:53:40 PM

If Bernie wins the popular vote, and the superdelegates nominate Hillary anyway... it proves to the democrats that the party does not care who the people want... why stay in a party that does not respect your choice?  They would literally destroy the party by throwing the nomination to Hillary (assuming Bernie wins the popular vote)... they would shoot themselves in the foot, and Trump would be president... the democratic party would split into 2 factions... possibly have a 3-party system next election

So I have a question.  Since there are really a lot of Evil Jew Haters on this forum - why is NOBODY talking about the Evil Jew Bernie?

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 02, 2016, 07:57:32 PM

Average Bernie Supporter

--------------------------------
I hope this is not real.

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
March 02, 2016, 02:42:30 PM

The super-delegates who are supporting Hitlery (457 out of 712) right now can change their support to Bernie if they want. They are not legally bound to support Hitlery. So if Bernie wins the big states such as California, Michigan, Florida, Illinois.etc, then a lot of the super-delegates are going to dump her and relocate to the Sanders camp.
March 02, 2016, 02:31:34 PM

Pages:
Jump to: