Pages:
Author

Topic: BERNIE SANDERS, WEIRDO IN CHIEF - page 32. (Read 41802 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
March 02, 2016, 02:16:41 PM
In other words: had it not been for those nasty superdelegates, we'd still have a horse race. Wink

He would have actually won, had the super-delegates remained neutral. Hillary is capable of comprehensively winning only the South-eastern states, where the ghetto population overwhelmingly supports her. In the other states with considerable number of white democrat voters, it is either 50:50 (Massachusetts, Iowa.etc) or 60:40 in favor of Sanders.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
March 02, 2016, 01:27:26 PM
How's sanders doing? Anybody knows?

According to the New York Times, 386 delegates to Hillary Clinton's 577.
http://www.nytimes.com/elections/results

In other words: had it not been for those nasty superdelegates, we'd still have a horse race. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 02, 2016, 10:44:29 AM
Not well apparently, a lot of people seem to be already writing him off, he has a lot of SJWs backing him rabidly but it seems he isn't being taken very seriously, according to people on reddit, a bunch of his college students supporters are planning on getting themselves in debt for his fundraiser.

This is the definition of a cult. I guess some of us are wired to be sheep forever, by design. The SJW movement is a cancer, so for them to self destruct is the best gift sanders gave to the world.

Lots and lots young bern victims though. I can't be too happy about this, but... their choice...

Bah.

In our current world people under 25 years old are totally hopeless.
We promised them a world of despair, of slavery and failures.

I don't see why they shouldn't get themselves in debt if they have an opportunity to change the world. If we don't do it now it's over forever.

I don't see the point of older adults pushing younger adults into useless debts, unless it is to cripple them further in purpose, to extend their misery (the older adult's misery and despair) to a younger generation.

Were you hopeless when you were 25? (assuming you are not anymore)

Activity: 476
Merit: 252
March 02, 2016, 10:29:29 AM
Not well apparently, a lot of people seem to be already writing him off, he has a lot of SJWs backing him rabidly but it seems he isn't being taken very seriously, according to people on reddit, a bunch of his college students supporters are planning on getting themselves in debt for his fundraiser.

This is the definition of a cult. I guess some of us are wired to be sheep forever, by design. The SJW movement is a cancer, so for them to self destruct is the best gift sanders gave to the world.

Lots and lots young bern victims though. I can't be too happy about this, but... their choice...

Bah.

In our current world people under 25 years old are totally hopeless.
We promised them a world of despair, of slavery and failures.

I don't see why they shouldn't get themselves in debt if they have an opportunity to change the world. If we don't do it now it's over forever.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 02, 2016, 10:15:48 AM

legendary
Activity: 1540
March 02, 2016, 10:07:08 AM
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 02, 2016, 10:05:34 AM

How's sanders doing? Anybody knows?

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 01, 2016, 04:07:12 PM
(trolling)

Seems like the SC black voters are either uninformed or know something that I don't...

Bernie was arrested 50 years ago while standing up for black rights...

Hillary called blacks, "super-predators", and they should, "be brought to heel"...

She's basically a racist, while Bernie stood up for blacks during a time in America where a white man would go to jail for standing up for black rights

Did I miss something?

You missed the part when they voted massively against bernie...

Activity: 798
Merit: 722
March 01, 2016, 03:34:42 PM
(trolling)

Seems like the SC black voters are either uninformed or know something that I don't...

Bernie was arrested 50 years ago while standing up for black rights...

Hillary called blacks, "super-predators", and they should, "be brought to heel"...

She's basically a racist, while Bernie stood up for blacks during a time in America where a white man would go to jail for standing up for black rights

Did I miss something?
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 01, 2016, 02:11:30 PM

The heart of a berniebot:

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
February 27, 2016, 03:18:22 PM
You still have the coat on your back, unlike a lot of unlucky bernie supporters, eating rice and beans. "For the cause"

Yeah...lots of stories about poor Millenials practically sending in their rent money to support the Cause & making a big deal about the sacrifices they've had to make. Chances of them regretting it? About the same as Ted Cruz willing the Pubbie nom.

Talk about weird...in one big "Conservative" hangout, there are lots of folks who now insist that Ted Cruz is the Establishment!!

Pubbie primaries...also known as "The Purge: Primary" Cheesy

I liked cruz. Until he did that nasty on ben carson. He is no GOPe for sure, but he has no friends, no one who wants to support him, negotiate with him. In theory he should at least get texas. If not then... ciao!

legendary
February 27, 2016, 03:10:12 PM
You still have the coat on your back, unlike a lot of unlucky bernie supporters, eating rice and beans. "For the cause"

Yeah...lots of stories about poor Millenials practically sending in their rent money to support the Cause & making a big deal about the sacrifices they've had to make. Chances of them regretting it? About the same as Ted Cruz willing the Pubbie nom.

Talk about weird...in one big "Conservative" hangout, there are lots of folks who now insist that Ted Cruz is the Establishment!!

Pubbie primaries...also known as "The Purge: Primary" Cheesy
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
February 27, 2016, 02:54:41 PM

Seriously, I did try. I signed up with PredictIt in August 22nd of last year specifically to buy contracts for Bernie Sanders to win the Dem nomination and for Donald Trump to win the Pubbie nom. I sized up '16 as a year of populism. Had PredictIt not barred me from buying either of them, because I'm domiciled in a wrong region, I would have been sitting on some Bern contracts and sadly feeling the embers...

...but the Trump contracts would have more than made up for it.

legendary
February 27, 2016, 02:15:29 PM

Seriously, I did try. I signed up with PredictIt in August 22nd of last year specifically to buy contracts for Bernie Sanders to win the Dem nomination and for Donald Trump to win the Pubbie nom. I sized up '16 as a year of populism. Had PredictIt not barred me from buying either of them, because I'm domiciled in a wrong region, I would have been sitting on some Bern contracts and sadly feeling the embers...

...but the Trump contracts would have more than made up for it.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
February 26, 2016, 02:03:15 PM

When weirdo in chief sends its bernie bros, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZNBDBRHdwc

Grin Cheesy Grin

Activity: 798
Merit: 722
February 26, 2016, 01:34:30 PM
There is only one reason for David Duke to endorse Trump, I hope Trump knows he's doing a good job at catering to the racist republican base.

David Duke endorses Donald Trump, and Louis Farrakhan endorses Hitery Clinton. What difference does that make? Trump never requested for an endorsement from Duke, and he is not going to do any favors for him, in case he is elected to the office of the POTUS. Taking in to account the dirty tricks played by Harpy Clinton over the past few decades, I wouldn't me much surprised if it turns out that she had paid Duke to declare his support for Trump.

Yep. And Black lives matter has yet to endorse barnie the dinosaur, unless it is to castrate him in public...

You're so jealous, you probably think this post is about you
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
February 26, 2016, 11:30:00 AM
There is only one reason for David Duke to endorse Trump, I hope Trump knows he's doing a good job at catering to the racist republican base.

David Duke endorses Donald Trump, and Louis Farrakhan endorses Hitery Clinton. What difference does that make? Trump never requested for an endorsement from Duke, and he is not going to do any favors for him, in case he is elected to the office of the POTUS. Taking in to account the dirty tricks played by Harpy Clinton over the past few decades, I wouldn't me much surprised if it turns out that she had paid Duke to declare his support for Trump.

Yep. And Black lives matter has yet to endorse barnie the dinosaur, unless it is to castrate him in public...

Cool

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
February 26, 2016, 02:15:44 AM

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
February 26, 2016, 01:55:49 AM
Pages:
Jump to: