Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin - page 16. (Read 9003 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
November 28, 2017, 07:57:59 AM
My opinion is that all altai will rise. And it is very good to grow. As you can see now more grow Top coin.

Strat, waves, LISK, Neo, Neblio (FAV), etc., sue (I also FAV).

But as usually is the case of the princes the big profit of all the monet from where you do not expect. Can onions
Activity: 546
Merit: 290
November 28, 2017, 06:03:33 AM
In my opinion, IOTA, NEO, Monero, and Stellar are best coin to invest in 2018. You can check their development in 2017 to know.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
November 27, 2017, 06:33:28 PM
2018 will be the year of Lisk.

Why? Because it enables every programmer to code dApps. Javascript is basically the language most of the programmers use.
So Lisk enables wide-spread blockchain adoption. Even Ethereum can't offer that since no one knows Solidity.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
November 27, 2017, 06:28:45 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin remains a priority as the best coin with advances in bitcoin today certainly its position is irreplaceable as a source of crypto trade.
But of course there are some altcoins that are alternative and potentially good enough to continue to grow and flourish like Eth, LTC, Waves, XRP and ZEN Ii believe if altcoin has an active price in the crypto market and as a long term investment
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
November 27, 2017, 03:37:32 PM
What you guys think which altcoins are the best for investment purpose, mention your reasons too?
For me below are the coins which are best for investment.

Icn (High potential to increase in near future)
Adx (Price is low from ico but price will increase soon)
Vsl  (Profitable)
Eth  (Best option to invest for long term)
Ae (not on exchange yet)

Thank you for your advices, i wonder about Icn, which one are you talking about?

iCoin (ICN)

Iconomi (ICN)

Which one is yours?
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 27, 2017, 03:03:11 PM
Those projects I'm bullish on, Enigma, Rialto, Boscoin, MGO and Status. I just believe all these projects are currently undervalued and will likely see huge price increase in 2018
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
November 25, 2017, 09:22:06 AM
Few weeks as I took note at Lisk, think will have big growth in the next year.
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
November 25, 2017, 09:14:41 AM

Technical Solution, Software, and Hardware

1. For Securities Registry and Depository functions, we plan to use Depend, developed by Percival Software Ltd. http://www.percival.co.uk/. This company has been in the Depository and Exchange business since 1986. They have many international clients from Royal Bank of Canada (RBC Trust (Trinidad & Tobago) to Nasdaq-OMX. They have integration with several systems like T2S, Swift, Crest etc.
2. The Trading platform  is planned to be developed. Percival is the primary choice. It will also guarantee maximal compatibility with the Depository.
3. Additional development is planned to integrate the Trading Platform and the Depository with external signing authority like blockchain.
4. Depending on further developments, there will be the need for some or all:
- Integration with external payment systems
- Integration with external systems to exchange info, e.g. brokerages
- Web-interface to online trading
- Mobile applications

SALE CONTRACT INFO  https://ico.ecex.exchange/ico-details/
Activity: 382
Merit: 311
November 24, 2017, 06:24:28 PM
I think Ethereum is the best coin I know so far, but if you ask about the best coin of 2018 I think it will be Pivx. I invested in Pivx and I do not think I will regret it.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
November 24, 2017, 05:37:25 PM
Nexus, Bitcoin cash and Quantstamp are my choice to invest in 2018. They are potential coins with high growth speed in recently
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
November 24, 2017, 02:37:55 PM
„Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication”  Leonardo da Vinci

Ecex.Exchange  looking for ultimate simplicity.  There is no easier way than selling your complex tasks to those who can deal with them.  The day ends calmly if there are no problems or worries.
In addition, our Ecex.Exchange allows us to issue loans against ourselves. What creates competition among lenders who can provide the best conditions. Our customers are on a pre-position on both sides of the transaction. What can be better for our customers?

Ziggurat Token (ZIG)

We sell tokens to finance our activities as outlined in White Papers and Roadmap. We sell them at a price of  0.0004166667 ETH. When our Ecex.Exchange works, we offer a payment service option at a price of 1 ZIG equals 1 Euro. We put the issue tokens on the stock exchanges and give market participants the opportunity to buy and sell tokens.

Token acquisition details:  ICO.Ecex.exchange
Our Company www.planetZiggurat.com
Project  https://ecex.exchange/
Sale contract info  https://ico.ecex.exchange/ico-details/   

Yours Sincelery

Tõnis Hilep
CEO PlanetZiggurat OÜ
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 01:55:49 PM
Eth
Iota (long term)
ps
Activity: 154
November 24, 2017, 01:49:10 PM
I do really like Doge and Litecoins because they are a clone of bitcoin and they are the oldest too.
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
November 24, 2017, 01:48:33 PM
Have you checked GLOBCOIN?

ICO starts January, their proposal is really interested and backed up by experts

the best growth rates will be offered by projects already on the market. dont think globcoin will be an impact.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
November 24, 2017, 01:47:23 PM
Have you checked GLOBCOIN?

ICO starts January, their proposal is really interested and backed up by experts
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
November 24, 2017, 08:14:41 AM
I go with ETC because of its potential of growing, so far I have not been right but hopefully I will.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
November 24, 2017, 06:17:57 AM
Bitcoin, ethereum are always the best and on top lists. These are always on the lists of most users the best investment so far. A profitable coin that we could earn big  and I beleive the future for these two.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
November 24, 2017, 05:03:35 AM
1. Ethereum
2. Waves
3. Monero
4. Litecoin
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
November 24, 2017, 04:11:28 AM
I've been talking about it for a very long time but Zcoin is clearly the best potential .. now it's starting to be known and famous but it's just the beginning.

It was a long time cheap, and it was a unique opportunity unlike Zcash which was immediately very expensive and inaccessible. Zcoin will reach the price of Zcash but at least we could buy it really cheap ..
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
November 24, 2017, 03:44:36 AM
Bitcoin 💎 diamond is the real Bitcoin, don't listen to the fud!
Pages:
Jump to: