Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin - page 14. (Read 9003 times)

Activity: 400
Merit: 250
Play2Live presale starts on 5th December
December 15, 2017, 12:05:30 AM
Ethereum, Zcash, Dash and Monero can see much higher prices in the future. But if you ask what is the best. I think Ethereum is the best. My favorite after Ethereum is Zcash.

I agree on Ethereum, Dash, and Monero... But as long as I see,,, Zcash does't show a great potential at this time.. while Ethereum, Dash, and Monero showed us a good growth and promising future ~
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
December 14, 2017, 10:26:17 PM
Ethereum, Zcash, Dash and Monero can see much higher prices in the future. But if you ask what is the best. I think Ethereum is the best. My favorite after Ethereum is Zcash.

Zcash only good in mining way. I dont see any potential for Zcash in future. Maybe I'm wrong, but this is my opinion
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 10:10:42 PM
What do you think about IOTA and Zcash?? Specialy about IOTA.. Thanks in advance)
Zcash is a cryptocurrency that grew out of the Zerocoin project, aimed at improving anonymity for Bitcoin users. The Zerocoin protocol was initially improved and transformed into Zerocash, which thus yielded the Zcash cryptocurrency in 2016.[1] The founder and CEO of Zcash is Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn. Its founding team includes cryptographer Matthew D. Green from Johns Hopkins University. Roger Ver was one of Zcash's initial investors.
i dont know IOTA , what is IOTA?
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 07:26:32 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
December 14, 2017, 07:20:00 PM
of course the ethereum. because the ethereum has very nice coin quality and price stability are relatively stable.

I agree with you. And not only stable, but growing like a madman. For one month only x2. Another would be any altcoyin appeared the same.
Activity: 140
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
December 14, 2017, 06:28:10 PM
Best altcoin for me is right now xrp,because in 2 days I made x3...
but stil  keeping eth,bnt dash in my portfolio....

Activity: 112
December 14, 2017, 05:15:57 PM
1. Ethereum
2. Waves
3. NEO
4. Litecoin
Activity: 256
December 14, 2017, 05:07:19 PM
Spectrecoin (XSPEC) rebounding rapidly now.  This is one to keep an eye on.
Activity: 307
December 14, 2017, 04:56:06 PM
ETH
Neo
Litecoin
my 3 favorites
There are a lot of cryptonyms in which I want to invest, which bring a good profit .. for example the wave
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
December 12, 2017, 07:53:44 AM
It's impossible to qualify just one as the very best.

There are several interesting projects, with strategic views for the long term. I'm not talking about day trading, for that purpose there are hundreds of so called coins.

If you believe, like I do, that cryptocurrencies are here to stay then you should bet on some projects that are planning for the long term and not only for the next pump/dump.

In that sense, the Proof of Stake approach has better chances to thrive due to it's ecological mechanism.

And there are many interesting PoS v3 projects, with a solid masternodes network.

And they are also very stable and very profitable.

Check out DMD:

https://masternodes.online/currencies/DMD/

https://www.mybitsend.com/DMD-Backup/

Mark my words; this is one of the best altcoins in existence. Discrete, yes, but very solid!
Activity: 350
December 12, 2017, 12:42:44 AM
of course the ethereum. because the ethereum has very nice coin quality and price stability are relatively stable.
Activity: 135
December 11, 2017, 11:59:16 PM
The most undervalued anon coin in all of crypto is Spectrecoin (XSPEC).  This coin is destined to be the anonymous cash of the future.  At less than $1, it is currently a steal.  We are talking life changing potential for those who buy now and hold.

He's right.  Privacy coins are carrying on the Satoshi legacy.  They will be the move of the future.  
I also agree with the two coin system but disagree with the platforms.  
Store money in Monero
Keep Xspec for cash transactions.  AND it's cheap right now.  Dropped down from .70 to .30ish.
But don't take my word for it... Dah dun dun.
https://globalcoinreport.com/heres-why-now-might-be-a-good-time-to-pick-up-some-spectrecoin-xpsec/
Activity: 256
December 11, 2017, 07:34:00 PM
The most undervalued anon coin in all of crypto is Spectrecoin (XSPEC).  This coin is destined to be the anonymous cash of the future.  At less than $1, it is currently a steal.  We are talking life changing potential for those who buy now and hold.
Activity: 263
YGOLD is a Defi platform
December 10, 2017, 11:49:41 AM
In my opinion, you just should choose 2 coins. Iconomi for daily trading and ETH for long term investment. With the rest, I dont think they can help you get profit.
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
December 10, 2017, 11:43:18 AM
In theory, already have is better altcoin than ETH or Bitcoin But it will take a long time to change and take this market Smiley

Maybe it will take some government meddling to decide what will be allowed to be the next "bitcoin".
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 11:23:51 AM
In theory, already have is better altcoin than ETH or Bitcoin But it will take a long time to change and take this market Smiley
Activity: 84
December 10, 2017, 11:22:58 AM
What you guys think which altcoins are the best for investment purpose, mention your reasons too?
For me below are the coins which are best for investment.

Icn (High potential to increase in near future)
Adx (Price is low from ico but price will increase soon)
Vsl  (Profitable)
Eth  (Best option to invest for long term)
Ae (not on exchange yet)
Ethereum investment is the second most potential thing after Bitcoin but i will invest only @Ethereum. Because I have always traded using ethereum rather than bitcoin and always profit than trading in bitcoin  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 336
December 10, 2017, 10:55:44 AM
Ethereum is the best coin I know so far. I'm sure in 2018 we will see 1000-1500 $. I am now saving all my savings in this coin.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
December 10, 2017, 10:15:54 AM
Eth is the best from your choice,
AE, did you mean Aeternity ? if yes, why aeternity ?
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
COINECT
December 10, 2017, 12:54:01 AM
Minex (High potential to increase in near future)
Kick (Price is low from ico but price will increase soon)
Ethereum,Sia Basic attention token  (Best option to invest for long term)
I regret throwing it out at the beginning, I do not suspect that minex will be so far. I made a wrong prediction.
But I am glad my friend many become rich. they are very lucky.
Pages:
Jump to: