Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin - page 13. (Read 9003 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 7
January 28, 2018, 04:49:54 AM
NagaCoin (NGC) is also one of the best , as they have strong upcoming projects naga wallet , naga debit card , integration with switex gaming platform , integration with swipestox trading , naga exchange.

Activity: 448
Merit: 103
January 21, 2018, 05:47:55 AM
Just have look to the exchange tokens. I mean BNB,Kucoin and of cource QASH and RockToken. Guess these tokens have greate future!!
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
January 12, 2018, 10:49:55 PM
All altcoins in crypto currency industry are best altcoins for me, maybe they were need only to monitor the fluctuation of those crypto in the market. If they do it well I'm sure that you will never doubted in any crypto currencies in the digital community. Because you can monitor well the movement of all coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
January 12, 2018, 08:24:03 PM
Everyone's answer will not be the same because it has different views about the altcoin. If I must choose the ethereum because this is one of the large coins but still within reach of my price and give you an advantage.
It is true that everyone will have their own opinion on this matter in this regard, but for myself I will not name such altcoins because I think that all are good to a certain extent
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 02:55:21 PM
long-term value store: ETH, LTC, Monero. Prices are stable with potential to further rise in value, and have good liquidity.
short-term trading: KIN, CVC, STRAT, HUSH, ONION, SC. Relatively unknown and undervalued. Some of them are not available in many exchanges, price can be quite unstable and volatile, but once available in many more exchanges, should increase significantly.
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 02:52:18 PM
I think Iconomi and ETH are the best choices of that. Both of it for long-term strategy so it will be the best.
Differnt people have differnt views and chooses according to their studies and knowledge, to me i think that the best crypto currency to be trade is bitcoin and after that i think Etherium is aslo trusted for investment, although there are so many other crytpo currencies which have low value but still good potential to increase its price, but finding such good poteintal altcoin you need to have good expeirnce first in altcoin trading.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 02:15:52 PM
Seems like people start to realize that investing in coins with more ICO funds then market cap is the right thing to do atm... With prices inflated so much it is gooed to search for some certainty. PBT 40 million USD of bitcoin reserves, only 6 million market cap. Founders of Waves and ETH in the advisory board, solid communication from the dev team. Primal Base Token.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
January 12, 2018, 02:11:06 PM
For investment purposes... GLOBCOIN.

They've been working with currency baskets for large investors since quite a long time, and now they have an ICO for offering this proven product to smaller clients and regular people... (like me!)

Check their web
Activity: 93
January 12, 2018, 01:25:38 PM
I think Iconomi and ETH are the best choices of that. Both of it for long-term strategy so it will be the best.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
January 12, 2018, 01:13:43 PM
Long term investment should only be done in PoS coins as they generate passive income by minting coins with minimal effort.

Best coin? Maybe ETH as soon as the fork to Casper happens, for now the best is DMD, no question about that!
Yeah I think ETH is always be the best Altcoin than other,
and all of the coin which use ETH platform also that is the best Altcoin.
Activity: 42
January 12, 2018, 01:04:35 PM
Greetings to everyone!
There is a pretty new anonymous crypto which has a great potential to grow.
Is called BitcoinZ and is less than a dollar right now. Here is a video about it and an interactive explanation of the zkSNARKS algorithm:
https://youtu.be/3hVG888tOpY
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
January 12, 2018, 11:55:30 AM
Long term investment should only be done in PoS coins as they generate passive income by minting coins with minimal effort.

Best coin? Maybe ETH as soon as the fork to Casper happens, for now the best is DMD, no question about that!
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
January 11, 2018, 09:28:21 AM
Pivx (High potential to increase in near future)
kick (Price is low from ico but price will increase soon)
Bitcoincash (Profitable)
Ethereum,Waves,siacoin  (Best option to invest for long term)
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 04:37:09 AM
Everyone's answer will not be the same because it has different views about the altcoin. If I must choose the ethereum because this is one of the large coins but still within reach of my price and give you an advantage.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
December 15, 2017, 04:01:41 AM
Ethereum and Monero are always the best altcoins to invest and hold it for a long term and it would be the best if you have choice to mine both of them as it can generate good income for you at regular intervals as mining altcoins is much easier then mining bitcoins nowadays.

Yes .Ethereum,Litecoin,waves,Monero are the some of altcoin having good potential.This altcoin are surviving for long,so you can inverse your money in any one of that and get certain times of Profit sure.Now the price of litecoin move to 300$ ,the holders of litecoin for long period will get nth times of profit now based on their holdings.
Activity: 222
December 15, 2017, 03:48:48 AM
I chose the ethereum as nearly most of the ICO project using coins. In addition it is also very appropriate ethereum coins when used to invest in the long term as well as short.
Activity: 163
December 15, 2017, 03:29:31 AM
LTC, cheap fees, widely on many exchanges so easy way to use it and transfer.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
December 15, 2017, 01:43:44 AM
Ethereum and Monero are always the best altcoins to invest and hold it for a long term and it would be the best if you have choice to mine both of them as it can generate good income for you at regular intervals as mining altcoins is much easier then mining bitcoins nowadays.
Activity: 270
December 15, 2017, 01:32:36 AM
There's a thousand answer to this as there's literally more than a thousand alt coin right now and most of them claims to be the next BTC. So you're best move is still to do your own research before investing in anything. There are projects that do have a lot of potential and are starting to build real world applications that makes use of blockchain technology. One coin that I can point out is DeepOnion. It has been around for a while now and the project has garnered success in rolling out new features to make the cryptocurrency better. It started out as a privacy coin, running transaction through the TOR network to maintain anonymity of both sender and receiver. They however, evolved into something more. The developers integrated a few handy feature like DeepVault (notarization service built within the wallet to help prove authentication of documents), an anonymous messaging function, coin control and also their latest, upcoming feature called DeepSend. Once DeepSend is implemented, DeepOnion would be like a Hybrid of both XVG ad XMR, having the TOR network node transactions and ring signature obfuscation that is similarly used by Monero.

With that being said, you can see how much potential this coin has. You can join their community to learn more about the project via this link - https://deeponion.org/community/.
Activity: 263
YGOLD is a Defi platform
December 15, 2017, 01:18:56 AM
Ethereum, Zcash, Dash and Monero can see much higher prices in the future. But if you ask what is the best. I think Ethereum is the best. My favorite after Ethereum is Zcash.

I agree on Ethereum, Dash, and Monero... But as long as I see,,, Zcash does't show a great potential at this time.. while Ethereum, Dash, and Monero showed us a good growth and promising future ~
just like the time when bitcoin eth and other coin go up but litecoin doesn't show anything. and now look at litecoin. x10
Pages:
Jump to: