Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest - page 27. (Read 29973 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 11:40:37 AM
I am going to invest in Confi. They have this smart contracts and the safety staff
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 07:56:31 PM
any suggestions im new at trading
everyone has their own opinions including me. for me the best eth to invest, so I think you should find yourself a coin that you think will give a lot of profit.
Other than bitccoin, I am also investing in ethereum because it is the number one altcoin. Thoughsome people consider it as a rival of bitcoin but I have never ever looked at it that way because it does worth that. Bitcoin is something out of reach for all altcoin. Ethereum has tha largest support of investors after BTC. It has a huge supply but still its progress rate is much better than other altcoins. If someone wants to earn profits, ethereum is not a bad option.
Activity: 210
October 21, 2017, 04:16:59 PM
you can invest in UNIFY to earn money in a short time.I clearly think that it will be valued very much. Do not miss this chance
Activity: 280
October 21, 2017, 04:15:11 PM
Best coins in my Opinion to buy now are OMG, Request Network and Chainlink (chainlink is at a discount now after it went down at the end of Sibos conference, i will buy on every downturn). Wish me luck

Cheers
Activity: 15
October 21, 2017, 03:56:35 PM
ESPERS is my favourite right now. Great potential with great devs and great community. The last two months the main dev has had real life issues so he could not work for the project. That fact make the price dump hardly. Now he is back and the team is working alltogether again, but know what? The price is still low low. Wink time to go moon

Cheers
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 21, 2017, 03:53:46 PM
I think Ethereum is the perfect coin for trade it's my personal prefer.Because I always try to trade with ETH.Although now eth price is big falling down that's why my second recommend is Waves.
October 21, 2017, 03:14:34 PM
I think etherparty is overhyped for some reason, also it was hacked. I prefer platforms with better support and security, like Confideal, don't you think?

Totally agree that Confideal worth attention
Activity: 168
October 21, 2017, 09:17:13 AM
everyone has their own opinions including me. for me the best eth to invest, so I think you should find yourself a coin that you think will give a lot of profit.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 21, 2017, 08:53:47 AM
Is depennd what are you want,if you want earned in a short time i think now is not possible because the values is unstabile most of the time,but in the long run you have a lot of choices for me Ripple or Litecoin is good choice.
October 21, 2017, 08:41:16 AM
I think etherparty is overhyped for some reason, also it was hacked. I prefer platforms with better support and security, like Confideal, don't you think?
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
October 13, 2017, 07:42:38 AM
Their suggestion might be helpfull but some other's are not and the one really can determine wich coin is profitable is only you its because you are the one doing trades to make your money multiply but just a piece of advice look up for ETC and LIR for now they are doing a nice flactuating wich is good to traders because if coins have many flactuation the more profit for traders who's monitored the coin will earn more from it.
Most traders are like high value currency, I think best altcoin is ethereum and litecoin. They should good fluctuating in future. Traders are easy to invest and selling profitable amount. I suggest when will you trading the altcoin you must analyse the past one month chart of the altcoin. They help to trade the altcoin.

I agree ETH might be the best Altcoin to invest... Lite and Wave have a good future too I think ~
Yes exactly. You are right in this regard that ETH have made some good results in past and now it have been likely to be adopted by the people. Whenever altcoins are of concern, people are confused. They are just searching for the coins that have developed to some good extent. Like Eth, there are LTC and a new one is wave, as you said, are good to invest in.
Activity: 39
October 13, 2017, 05:17:56 AM
Not sure about Iota if its real revolutionnary or simply overhyped, I am not qualified enough to make a good judgment. For the long term investment I like the classic OMG, ARK, NEO, ETH nothing fancy, just solid team with solid ideas. For short term investment coins that have lower caps I am looking into Vertcoin (1 click miner), Loopring (amazing team), Coss (passive dividends with potential grow).
Activity: 52
October 13, 2017, 05:11:02 AM

if you have possibility you can invest in bit coin and eth coin. present eth has more demand. can be raise in next month. so you have to invest in eth coins. present you have to save few amount of money in the eth coins. in  that you have to invest long time. and another one is bit coin investment in that also you have to invest for long time. present it has great demand. so choose one best coin for buying.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
October 13, 2017, 05:01:10 AM
Their suggestion might be helpfull but some other's are not and the one really can determine wich coin is profitable is only you its because you are the one doing trades to make your money multiply but just a piece of advice look up for ETC and LIR for now they are doing a nice flactuating wich is good to traders because if coins have many flactuation the more profit for traders who's monitored the coin will earn more from it.
Most traders are like high value currency, I think best altcoin is ethereum and litecoin. They should good fluctuating in future. Traders are easy to invest and selling profitable amount. I suggest when will you trading the altcoin you must analyse the past one month chart of the altcoin. They help to trade the altcoin.
If somebody is really into altcoin trading, he msut go for more than one option because this way he will have more income sources and I also suggest investing in bitcoin and trade it. Nothing can produce more profits than bitcoin. In altcoins, it is good to trade ethereum and monero. Both coins will give some good profits and increase the diversity with time but don't overdo it.
Activity: 28
October 12, 2017, 01:47:29 PM
IOTA will be the new BTC in few years.
Its a long term invest. But you ll invest in the sleeping giant.

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
October 12, 2017, 01:44:00 PM
The best altcoin for investment is the one where its code contains good technologies and ideas. As a rule, such altas are known immediately, because the development team invests in advertising. Example EOS Stratis Neo. At the moment I chose the Live Stars project, I think they have great prospects.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
October 12, 2017, 01:30:34 PM
Before will start in trading you must study first the market movement. When you jump in without studying probably you will experience of lose. And, ofcourse once confident apply and start for the altcoin.
Activity: 256
October 12, 2017, 12:40:27 PM
I think ethereum is a safe altcoin to invest in with a stable price and steady growth. I see deep onion as something with potential to grow more rapidly in price and really blow up. So it really comes down to your goals and what you expect out of your investment. I currently hold both of the coins I mentioned and have been very happy with both. Good luck on your endeavors!!
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
October 12, 2017, 12:17:24 PM
I think that they are a lot of altcoins with huge potential and might end up going big in the near future. You just have to think smart when you are making your investment. Don't invest in altcoins which have too many coins circulating since there is no hope that coin will ever increase in value.

If your invest in altcoins such as monero, litecoin, neo, byteball, gnosis, waves, komodo and hold them for them for long term, you might make profit after a few years.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
Play2Live presale starts on 5th December
October 12, 2017, 12:02:40 PM

I agree ETH might be the best Altcoin to invest... Lite and Wave have a good future too I think ~
Pages:
Jump to: