Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest - page 21. (Read 29973 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
EQWITY.IO
June 27, 2018, 02:53:12 PM
At the moment I would have invested in Stratis or Neo! Very promising coins!
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
June 27, 2018, 02:49:55 PM
any suggestions im new at trading
This day there are so many altcoins now in the market some of them are good for investment and the others are not, but I believe that good altcoins is more dominant in the market and this are the good altcoins to invest for me; LTC, NEO, XRP, RIPPLE and the ETH.
Agreed. Any alts from CMC you can buy. Any of this show a good growth when market will be green. But main question is when it happen? And I predict that it will be mot so soon
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 27, 2018, 09:00:28 AM
This day there are so many altcoins now in the market some of them are good for investment and the others are not, but I believe that good altcoins is more dominant in the market and this are the good altcoins to invest for me; LTC, NEO, XRP, RIPPLE and the ETH.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 02:06:58 AM
From many altcoins, I advise you to choose Ethereum, NEO, VEN, and ZIL.I think they have a very bright future and very promising in the future suitable for investment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
June 26, 2018, 09:05:06 PM
There are plenty of good altcoins to choose from. Start with the top ranked coins on coinmarketcap and do your research into those first.
Activity: 119
June 26, 2018, 08:48:47 PM
INGOT Coin(IC) was pleased to announce new partnerships that will be more collaboration than competition in the coming brave new world of cryptocurrencies. IC recently formed a venture partnership with GMEX Group (GMEX), a provider of exchange and post-trade solutions, to establish a more promising future incorporating blockchain. GMEX brings expertise in technology, connectivity and operational excellence. IC and GMEX believe that bringing together ICOs from different industries and combining the various utility functions will create a new utility.GMEX will help IC create a user-friendly platform to provide access to the partnered ICOs and to their tokens and utilities. All users of the platforms will receive discounts when using a utility of any ICO on the platform.
Activity: 336
June 26, 2018, 06:15:50 AM
If you are new at trading, I think ethereum and bitcoin can be good beginnings for you. And please do not forget that, patience has always a big effect on your profit. Good luck!

Although I love Bitcoin very much, I do not think that if you hold BTC now for a very long time, it will bring you a lot of profits. Better pay attention at the cheaper cryptocurrencies like Credits, Ontology, and Gladius.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
June 25, 2018, 03:29:36 AM
Check Blockshipping.
ICO ongoing.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Seems like really cool project and they have quite good and experienced team.
Looks promising. But check it for yourself.

Whitepaper: https://www.blockshipping.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Blockshipping_GSCP_ICO_White_Paper_public.pdf
Team: https://www.blockshipping.io/our-team/

Acorn collective. Soon on exchanges.

Enkronos. ICO as well.

GoNetwork

Project Shivom. Zebi, Matrix and CVC.
Activity: 314
Merit: 105
June 25, 2018, 03:25:47 AM
Today there so many great altcoins now in the market that is good for investments or trading but you said that your new in trading so it means that your're a newbie, you better to have a research first about altcoins and trading co'z trading and looking for right altcoin to invest is not that easy.
Activity: 141
June 25, 2018, 12:44:53 AM
Ethereum is the best altcoin so I suggest you choose it for investment, Ethereum development is very good from time to time so very reliable in the future, if you have the big capital I suggest also choose NEO.
Activity: 168
June 24, 2018, 11:31:02 PM
I will choose the ripple eos coins for trading.It's best to make small investments.I would like small investments.Now the price of ripple is $0.476236.The price of the market is low.let's buy this now.It is best to wait for buyers already.
Activity: 151
June 24, 2018, 10:36:06 PM
Ethereum I think the right choice to invest, Ethereum has considerable potential in the future can be seen from its current development that keep increasing and more and more fans.
Activity: 132
June 24, 2018, 04:20:10 PM
ADC is a coin that applies Blockchain technology to develop ecosystems around Asia. The ADC is a coin that helps to raise fund to develop real-life projects that directly benefit people in Asia
Activity: 448
June 24, 2018, 02:51:15 PM

If you are new at trading, I think ethereum and bitcoin can be good beginnings for you. And please do not forget that, patience has always a big effect on your profit. Good luck!
Activity: 456
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 01:59:22 AM
We all have different levels of tolerance and risk appetite. Choose whatever will make you sleep at night. The most important part is profiting as much as possible essentially.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
June 24, 2018, 01:03:35 AM
ETH is great for trading. Because ETH in my opinion stable for market price. And many are using ETH for investment. BTC also includes coins that are widely used for investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 267
June 24, 2018, 12:55:59 AM
With respect to purchasing ETH, I am certain that in the following two months, you won't lose cash and get to a great degree significant yields. The most strong coins are as of now in decay, appropriate for us to purchase, however offer them out in the following 2 months.
Activity: 108
June 24, 2018, 12:54:52 AM
For me the best altcoin is ethereum since it has higher price than other altcoins and also has many investors.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 24, 2018, 12:44:00 AM
Which altcoin should I invest in? Can you give me the advice that if I invest in eth I can make a quick profit and be my best option or should I invest in other coin to make a profit?

ETH is the best option to invest but i don't think it can give you a quick profit. As you know the market is down so you will get profit but after few weeks or month, not sure. If you want quick profit then check the market trend of different coins and if a coin is continuously decreasing it price since last few month then invest in that because there are chances that price will go up when the market stabilizes.
Or another option is wait for the market correction.
Activity: 168
June 23, 2018, 10:44:32 PM
Which altcoin should I invest in? Can you give me the advice that if I invest in eth I can make a quick profit and be my best option or should I invest in other coin to make a profit?
Pages:
Jump to: