Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest - page 22. (Read 29973 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 09:45:12 PM
Substratum is  a good  project. You  can  try it
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 09:01:55 PM
Masternode invest profitable or not?
Activity: 141
June 23, 2018, 08:58:49 PM
I'd go with low or micro caps, they have a lot of room to grow. Check $AIQ, no ICO, no premine. It's GEM for only 20-30 sats
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 06:17:31 PM
because today the market of ico companies is very actively developing and almost 90% of all coins are built on the etherium protocol, but the trust to the etherium remains, despite the external situation on the crypto-currency market. Therefore, I believe that the most promising and less risky way of investment is the etherium.
Activity: 71
June 23, 2018, 02:23:29 PM
Hey, I'm new at trading too, and I plan to invest on Ethereum and some other called NEO, those are the ones the majority of people have recommended to me
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
Pretty kewl right?
June 23, 2018, 12:53:11 PM
In my opinion I don't think its a great idea to ask other people regarding the best altcoins to invest to, i mean would you trust the words of a strangers and risk all your money, i suggest you only pick an idea here but make sure that you follow your own decision, make a ton of research, find out the good and bad things about it before putting your money, and lastly be sure to invest your money you can afford to lose.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
June 23, 2018, 12:32:33 PM
If you're new then it's better not to go with risky small cap coins. Rather go with exclusively BTC and ETH. Then maybe coins like NEO. Altcoins have the potential to give you big gains but also come at the cost of high risk, so it's important to understand this as a new investor and tread carefully.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
June 23, 2018, 11:58:27 AM
any suggestions im new at trading

sorry mate do not offend i do not believe you are new in trading according to your rank i think you're a lot of experience in the crypto currency world
by the way very time i find the altcoins i want to invest in long term i choose at the top 20 coins so you can also choose one of the best for your eyes in the flow chart with have good prediction.

For the trade i will always monitor the flow chart which coins potentially to increase in the short time period and i can sell it 10 to 15% price increase to get profits.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 11:38:30 AM
I always choose ETH for investment because ETH price is always stable in altcoin market,
if there is a coin other than ETH for investment, I choose NEO,
because neo is currently trending in altcoin market and this coin is very potential in the future.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
June 23, 2018, 10:51:01 AM
from many altcoins, I advise you to choose Ethereum, NEO, Litecoin, and EOS. I think they have a very bright future and very promising in the future suitable for investment.

maybe you can add another coin or he can search by himself in the coinmarketcap list. it still too many coins that will be a good coin to invest and if we cannot determine which coin, we can be confusing and we can make a wrong decision. it is better to take a look directly in the market and the coinmarketcap and in their website so you can find which coins that match with you want.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 10:20:36 AM
from many altcoins, I advise you to choose Ethereum, NEO, Litecoin, and EOS. I think they have a very bright future and very promising in the future suitable for investment.
Activity: 98
June 22, 2018, 10:08:37 AM
Sonder will be the best after ICO
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 08:19:16 AM
I am not neutral in this topic, because I am a project member in the FREE coin.

but people who invested in the FREE coin (freedom coin) in April, now see their investment multiplied by 18 ...

only available on small exchanges yet (token.store) and webshop, site www.FREEcoin.technology
Activity: 150
June 22, 2018, 08:13:51 AM
Spl.yt is a blockchain-powered global inventory platform that advances the ecommerce industry towards a more inexpensive and secure online commerce experience for all participants. With its innovative smart contract protocol, Spl.yt applies Web 3.0 capability to ecommerce by putting buyers, sellers, and marketplaces first instead of middlemen services that currently dominate the industry. We expect all users of Spl.yt will save time and money through its automated ecommerce functions that remove costly and wasteful intermediaries and applications.
Activity: 100
June 22, 2018, 07:34:07 AM
TIM's Idea looks so good TIM is a hyperlocal blockcahin that employs Proof of Belongingness protocol based on swarms and geo-mining. It is capable of achieving 100 million TPS, something that has never been done before.
Activity: 35
June 22, 2018, 07:05:48 AM
Hey Guys, Have you heard anything about the partnerships about Zichain and INGOT Coin? Zichain takes a leading role in creating a cryptocurrency asset management industry for private and institutional investors, combining best practices of traditional financial world with innovative technologies. Zichain is developing an ecosystem comprised of several key products: a platform for starting and managing investment funds, news and market data provider with a marketplace for asset managers, and index funds based on a family of our own cryptocurrency indices. At the moment, there are many decent projects that have released products or at least a prototype. However, all of them only specialize in a small part of investment process. Unlike competitors, Zichain develops a full-fledged ecosystem that opens access to financial infrastructure for investors and managers in one place.
Activity: 77
June 21, 2018, 02:52:07 PM
Viewly is very undervalued (VIEW). I would check it out, or POA Network.
Activity: 92
June 21, 2018, 01:18:02 PM
TIM Blockchain has a very good idea;

TIM(The Internet of Money) is a hyperlocal blockchain that employs Proof of Belongingness protocol based on swarms and geo-mining. It is capable of achieving 100 million TPS, something that has never been done before.
Activity: 37
June 21, 2018, 12:49:40 PM
There is a partnership between INGOT and GMEX Group;

IC recently formed a venture partnership with GMEX Group (GMEX), a provider of exchange and post-trade solutions, to establish a more promising future incorporating blockchain. GMEX brings expertise in technology, connectivity and operational excellence. IC and GMEX believe that bringing together ICOs from different industries and combining the various utility functions will create a new utility.

GMEX will help IC create a user-friendly platform to provide access to the partnered ICOs and to their tokens and utilities. All users of the platforms will receive discounts when using a utility of any ICO on the platform.

IC has already partnered multiple ICOs that share its vision. ICOs joining the initiative include Modern Finance Chain, which will provide retail processing integration for IC; Zichain; Swachhcoin; and Bineuro.

IC has also engaged with Trade.io, a financial institution based on blockchain technology, to offer consultancy services to bring IC’s vision to fruition.

Other partners include: Stella; Minds Stirring; Cointraffic; Alwadeha; dreamtechs digital solutions; Egycomex; Sigma Investments Group; Global Alliance Partners; MT Theo Legal; Code Pirates; Hakernoon; Social The Gang; DE Asset Management; Xchain; Coinwall; and CTB Cointobe.
Activity: 27
June 21, 2018, 12:45:12 PM
I think to invest new ico which is Spl.yt,

INTRODUCING THE SPL.YT PROTOCOL
A decentralized smart contract protocol enabling web 3.0 capability for E-commerce. The Spl.yt protocol will connect the world’s marketplaces in order to facilitate the creation of a global inventory, build the infrastructure that will jump start new sharing economies, and provide incentives for buyers and sellers to transact in a fair and efficient manner.
Pages:
Jump to: