Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest - page 23. (Read 29973 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
June 21, 2018, 12:00:39 PM
I would probably invest in a Refereum or Apex. These are really two promising tokens with a great future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
June 21, 2018, 11:40:16 AM
any suggestions im new at trading
The first 10 coins on coinmarketcap should be the first altcoins you should invest.  Many of the promise  coin you can invest now.  I also will advise you to invest in some new few coins that are going to do very well in future. Coins like graftcoin and iost are some of the coins I think are very cheap now and you can make good money investing in them now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
June 21, 2018, 11:09:02 AM
Right now, as for me, the most promising is EOS. It is worthwhile to understand that he is still at the initial stage of development. He values not the team but the people who control all the decisions of the coin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 10:49:48 AM

Right now, I think the best Alt Coin to trade is DRACO. I've been tripled my BTC since I've invested there. The Developers are continuing to do their best to make the project successful. It's up to you to manage when to buy or to sell.
thanks for telling me this is very helpful!
looking at the existing developments in the Cryptocurrency market creates many opportunities for profits to be earned. so that today many coins have the potential to become an investment that produces many benefits. such as Ethereum which has an ever-increasing development.
Activity: 208
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 07:53:28 AM
Altcoin is good for investing now is Ethereum, Bitcoin and so now many people are investing in it and thus by investing now can get a good profit because at this time altcoin prices are still declining and yet also return

Activity: 420
June 14, 2018, 01:13:21 PM

very good chances of take-off at such coins as ICON and AION. the truth it is necessary to wait some time. also now a trend on growth of exchange tokens - BNB, HT and OAX.
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
June 14, 2018, 01:01:32 PM
I will invest in Monero and NEO. I believe this is 2 altcoins that will bring me a lot of profit over the next few years. Monero is a very good personal altcoin. No third party can find out the sender and recipient information Monero. In the future if the government controls the cryptocurrency market, I believe there will be a lot of Monero users and then Monero prices will rise. NEO is called Ethereum of China, it has a professional team, great community, really NEO very promising and worth to invest.
Activity: 208
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 04:56:15 PM

the best altcoin to invest in is those which you don't even hear about them. so when you hear about a coin always be 99% sure that it is already too late and the rise has happened and the real investors have cashed out or waiting for new investors to buy their orders from them.

Would you recommend reading the ANN to find a new coin to invest or there is also too late information?

You can see which altcoin is good for investing because at this time all altcoin prices are decreasing and I hereby advise you to invest in a promising altcoin and can earn profits like Ethereum and bitcoin, and you can invest in one of the coins above
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
June 12, 2018, 09:39:12 AM
It does not exist one best only. Any coins have own features and ecosystem, own goals and super team. It would be too simple  Wink But it's a quite much good coins with clear future. Some of this published already in this topic. Some not.
Activity: 658
June 12, 2018, 09:08:37 AM
There are lots of altcon that you can invest in but I will suggest you invest in ethereum, litecoin, neo and waves because this coin have potentials to yield more profits if you hold them on long term and they are also some of the best coin in crypto.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 07:27:06 AM
I think SOnder is the best to invest now
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 06:16:22 PM
There are a lot of options, you can try to invest in NEO, EOS and BNB. I suggest you split your assets between these coins.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
June 09, 2018, 07:16:44 AM

I would suggest you choose 3 from top listed altcoins, 3 from coins with rate $10 and 3 best ICO tokens.

BTC
ETH
BCH
EOS
WAVES
SALT
Betrium
SURETY
POLICYAL
MB8COIN

Trustworthy coins and tokens to invest and yield more returns in a short and long term.

from your list, I think btc is a must-have coin so far, and you can choose eth, bch, eos, waves, if you still have money. I don't know with the other coins but maybe I will search on the information about those coins so if I think it's good enough to buy then I will buy it later. I always want to diversify my investment in the cryptocurrency because I think we have a big opportunity to make money from the crypto so we should start from now on if we don't want to missed something.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
June 09, 2018, 04:47:47 AM
Invest in the altcoin which  only have a low market cap and undervalued right now but it has the potential to grow because the team is working for the development of thier project.
Activity: 784
Merit: 425
June 09, 2018, 04:42:11 AM

Get " Huobi Token (HT) token." if you want to invest a little surprise.
it will be at least 15 USD. Cool
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 04:04:13 AM

I prefer the best coins to invest in are Ethereum and Litecoin.
Ethereum is the second most popular crypto and not only as an investment asset, the coin can be used as a token for smart, decentralised applications and also as a platform for posting new ICOs.
Litecoin has one of the best development teams behind it. Being considered as the silver to bitcoin's gold, the coin has the potential to cross the $500 mark by the end of 2018.
yes, Ethereum and Litecoin are good coins I also choose for investment, these two coins have a big support community in the market so I'm sure these two coins have a very bright future
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
June 08, 2018, 06:21:50 PM

I would suggest you choose 3 from top listed altcoins, 3 from coins with rate $10 and 3 best ICO tokens.

BTC
ETH
BCH
EOS
WAVES
SALT
Betrium
SURETY
POLICYAL
MB8COIN

Trustworthy coins and tokens to invest and yield more returns in a short and long term.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
June 08, 2018, 04:19:10 PM

I prefer the best coins to invest in are Ethereum and Litecoin.
Ethereum is the second most popular crypto and not only as an investment asset, the coin can be used as a token for smart, decentralised applications and also as a platform for posting new ICOs.
Litecoin has one of the best development teams behind it. Being considered as the silver to bitcoin's gold, the coin has the potential to cross the $500 mark by the end of 2018.
Activity: 812
June 08, 2018, 03:50:22 PM
What do you think about Refereum? I think this is a very promising token, I plan to invest in it. I also like the Gladius.
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 06:14:51 PM
Are you looking for altcoins to invest, or altcoins for trading?
To invest, just put your money in the top 5 - 10 altcoins that are on the market, and for trading, just follow the same pattern
Pages:
Jump to: