Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest in for 2017 and WHY !!! - page 11. (Read 170417 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
is bitcoin cash we can call altcoin.
1. Bitcoin cash
2. Ethereum
3. Stratis
4. Litecoin
Only choose 4 coin because hard to manage many coin
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Many coin are here with nice predictions and speculations, we have XMR, ETH, LSK, KMD ......  

OP you should consider having maybe pool added with some coin that are here the most and maybe we could see good speculations or predictions on some alt in this year. Most of users here will be pleased to see this.

I agree with Azguard, this should be well coordinated, not that any jack will just come and drop name of the coins they are bagholding to dump on the market
Good choice, I'd add BTC (yeah, not an altcoin actually), Byteball, Augur, Litecoin and STRAT and maybe even ZCL and Peerplays (coming May).

Here are my guesses for 2017 in order of (stability)*(possible-value-increase):

01. BTCitcoin BTC
02. Monero XMR
03. Peerplay PPY
04. Ethereum ETH
05. Komodo KMD
06. Lisk LSK
07. Byteball GByte
08. Stratis STRAT
09. Litecoin LTC
10. Augur REP
11. ZCash Classic ZCL[/b]

Mark my words, guys. Or don't. :p
So anyone remember my post from MARCH?
Well, I believe my predictions were pretty spot on, except maybe for ZCL which I would now replace with the ZenCash fork..
Oh and peerplays is still on the list, great things to come imo. Most other coins have increased significantly so far. Except for Komodo, which could make an other 5x by the end of 2017, I don't expect any wonders from the other crypto-assets I mentioned above in the near future. Maybe an other double for XMR and Byteball.

Anyway, here are some more interesting projects:

Ethereum Classic ETC
Signatum SIGT
ZenCash ZEN
Tezos XTZ (not on markets yet)
Exscudo EON (not on markets yet)

Not investment advice, just my biased view on the current market.

Your altcoins are interesting. I love Zencash, very promising!

But you forget Zcoin, and for me it's a big mistake. Wink
Will take a closer look at zcoin. I just like the Masternode+PoW model of ZEN.

Some more intereting projects, that might spike at the end of 2017+:
- Bowhead Health AHT
- Opus OPT
- Aidos Kuneen ADK

Zcoin is one of the best anonymous technology.

This is not a Zcash clone, they are based on the zerocoin protocol, not zeroknowledge. A very professional team and who have big support from investors such as Roger Ver. He works to integrate their technology on Ethereum with Vitalik.

And he develops a mining algorithm superior to that of Zcash.

Finally they will implement the masternodes before the end of the year.

This is the project that has the most potential, just crazy!

Remember those words!
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Many coin are here with nice predictions and speculations, we have XMR, ETH, LSK, KMD ......  

OP you should consider having maybe pool added with some coin that are here the most and maybe we could see good speculations or predictions on some alt in this year. Most of users here will be pleased to see this.

I agree with Azguard, this should be well coordinated, not that any jack will just come and drop name of the coins they are bagholding to dump on the market
Good choice, I'd add BTC (yeah, not an altcoin actually), Byteball, Augur, Litecoin and STRAT and maybe even ZCL and Peerplays (coming May).

01. BTCitcoin BTC
02. Monero XMR
03. Peerplay PPY
04. Ethereum ETH
05. Komodo KMD
06. Lisk LSK
07. Byteball GByte
08. Stratis STRAT
09. Litecoin LTC
10. Augur REP

Well, I believe my predictions were pretty spot on, except maybe for ZCL which I would now replace with the ZenCash fork..
Oh and peerplays is still on the list, great things to come imo. Most other coins have increased significantly so far. Except for Komodo, which could make an other 5x by the end of 2017, I don't expect any wonders from the other crypto-assets I mentioned above in the near future. Maybe an other double for XMR and Byteball.

Ethereum Classic ETC
Signatum SIGT
ZenCash ZEN

Will take a closer look at zcoin. I just like the Masternode+PoW model of ZEN.

Some more intereting projects, that might spike at the end of 2017+:
- Bowhead Health AHT
- Opus OPT
- Aidos Kuneen ADK
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

01. BTCitcoin BTC
02. Monero XMR
03. Peerplay PPY
04. Ethereum ETH
05. Komodo KMD
06. Lisk LSK
07. Byteball GByte
08. Stratis STRAT
09. Litecoin LTC
10. Augur REP

Ethereum Classic ETC
Signatum SIGT
ZenCash ZEN

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

01. BTCitcoin BTC
02. Monero XMR
03. Peerplay PPY
04. Ethereum ETH
05. Komodo KMD
06. Lisk LSK
07. Byteball GByte
08. Stratis STRAT
09. Litecoin LTC
10. Augur REP

Ethereum Classic ETC
Signatum SIGT
ZenCash ZEN

I will choose similar coins, ETH and ZEC.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.

01. BTCitcoin BTC
02. Monero XMR
03. Peerplay PPY
04. Ethereum ETH
05. Komodo KMD
06. Lisk LSK
07. Byteball GByte
08. Stratis STRAT
09. Litecoin LTC
10. Augur REP

Ethereum Classic ETC
Signatum SIGT
ZenCash ZEN

Activity: 54
Factom. It is still fairly low in terms of market cap and it has some big real-world applications and some really solid backers. It made some big gains over the weekend as well. I think it could easily 5x its value within 6 months.
I believe in 1-3 years the price of Factom can reach to 0.1 BTC/FCT. Because potential of Factom has confirm by Bill Gates and the road map of Factom very clearly. Although, the value of Factom in current still cheap but I think buy now is best time for long term.

The bitcoin Cash could also be good. It has strong community support and owned by many people.
Activity: 109
Merit: 2
Be wary of anything that sounds too good to be true such as you might see on twitter.

I tend not to shill coins as its not my job to line other people's pockets with gold dust, but I'll mention a couple just to get you on the right path and avoid any losses.

You can't go wrong with OMG, NEO, QTUM, WAVES but consider a spekky like TRST as it has a great future.

Why? - market sentiment my friend. Oh that and huge "buy in" from billionaire backers and governments running proxy coin experiments.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Many pick for this year to be top altcoin from some old one to never ones. But seem all agree that Wawes litecoin ripple and ETH are prime pick for this year.
Earn one mentioned has something unique to offers and this will be good to see now long will they last or try to last. Think that next major movement in price will be in November after Hard fork and then we will see which coin has or will have potential to be good and promising one in altcoins.

Activity: 27
I will choose Wings.
You can look at coinmarketcap, the chart look really stable and look like ready to fly to the moon.

The second coin will be CreditBit.
This coin got a lot of potentials,  if developers more active and keep us updated, this could be one of the best coin before year end (2017), and one of the best coin in the year 2018.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I think the best coin to invest for 2017 will be WAVES, NEO, Shift and Litecoin.
Waves, Shift and Ltc are yet to make a move and Neo should go higher after the upcoming ICOs.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Everybody knows it will be WAVES... (seriously guys, read the forum and the news!!)
Activity: 140
I think it is time to buy LTC, XRP and ADX that can make Goody goody Profit  Wink
Waves will be the 4th priority and dont forget about  BCC  or BCH

Thanks
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
WBVC - fearless approach to investing
'Round 2' voting at the #AltcoinUnicorn Games is now LIVE, it end Sep 1, 2017

For more information on the AltcoinUnicorn Games and voting, visit https://www.securecoin.capital/coingames

Based on the vote from Round 1, we are now down to the FINAL FOUR

SEMIFINAL 1 - Match 5: Ripple ($XRP) takes on NEO ($NEO) - east vs. west showdown!

SEMIFINAL 2 - Match 6: Litecoin ($LTC) is up against IOTA ($IOT) which crushed its opponent in Round 1 - can IOTA repeat that performance?

You can keep up with updates @currencycapital on Twitter, via https://twitter.com/currencycapital/status/898845208686743552
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
I think altcoin should invest most now is PTOY because its price is now very cheap and a lot of people support this altcoin and it has a very good foundation that can be used in hospital or medical. This will make PTOY is the leading altcoin in the marketcap
Activity: 304
What is in your opinion the best altcoin to invest in for 2017 and please add why. Cheesy

I'm mainly in Peercoin and Novacoin at the moment, I think they might get good traction, development is continuing properly and release of PeerAssets soon may give it a boost.

*** I do not recommend to invest in any mentioned coins without proper research, how it was launched, how it developed, community involvement, adoptionrate, price history and volume, etc.
      So do your own homework cause you're the ONLY ONE responsible for your funds.

*** No need to say these threads are useless, it's been said a hundred times. Apparently other people do like to read and write about this so please skip if you have no interest.

2016 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/best-altcoin-to-invest-in-for-2016-and-why-1146310
2015 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/best-altcoin-to-invest-in-for-2015-and-why-727004

For me, it is still an ethereum because it is closed to bitcoin's value. I will stick to ethereum because I'm using it now and the value is ok. Also, bitcoin's value is growing so its value will also grow. For me, I will invest it and never change.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
NEM, most recent price spike this week had it back over 2 billion market cap and I seeing it being solid Top 3 in market cap by end of year.

Japanese company had this release yesterday helping fuel NEM's upward drive, https://comsa.io/en/53446.html

Activity: 5
i'd say decent. they are actually disrupting the drm domain as far as i know.
stratis seems solid since its a realworld company connecting both worlds... but there are several like that.

then there are a whole lot of bitcoin 2.0 chains all having already solved bitcoins shortcomings but none of them seems to get real traction.
seems like bitcoin with its shortcomings, although actually being tackled this month just has the best PR bitcon can buy so no reason that would really change..

gamecredits has a cool concept and could be a candidate for world domination when it comes down to in app/game purchases.

lbry/ steem seems interesting but still lack any real headlines.

what i mean to say is that you just should classify every coin in its own respective field of play and then you are left with ordering them with a simple formula like potential value + actual momentum created so far + trust

so e.g.:
pure payment/transaction systems:
- bitcoin, litecoin, zcash, monero, ripple, dash ...

alernative proof of X solutions
 - burst, ...

Smart contract/ framework systems:
 - eth, lisk...

Content distribution/ social media systems:
- steem, lbry, decent, ...

asset tracking systems:
- iconomy, melonport, ...

blockchain integrators:
- stratis, bancor, ...

data storage
 - sia, storj, maidsafe ...

prediction markets
 - gnosis, augur

distributed computing
 - golem, gridcoin, ...

venture capitalism
- vslice, tha dao, ...

iot blockchain
 -  slockit?, ...

in-software purchases
 - gamecredits, ...

Scientific Learnings of World for Make Benefit Glorious Race of Humanity
 - curecoin, foldingcoin

tipping/rewarding systems
 - dogecoin, ...

so that.

anyone care to improve on this basic draft?

Activity: 276
there have 2 project undervalued. GUP and TRTS. both project will be announced q4 of 2017. and they will go up.
you can check their performance.
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/guppy/
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/trust/
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
For me altcoin a good future investment is Ploybius (PLBT). Ploybius is a decentralized bank that only has 3.9M total supply, if kalain have money please to buy it now while the price is still very cheap. Ploybius has good prospects for long jangaka investments.
I agree with you, buy PLBT (polybius coin) right now, PLBT price is going down the same as other altcoin, Buy now and sell in mid August or late August.

iam sure it is very profitable, PLBT the price is under the price of ICO and most likely to crawl up.
Pages:
Jump to: