Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest in for 2017 and WHY !!! - page 14. (Read 170417 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Twitter: @AndreTeaPanda
Best undervalued coin at the moment is , imho, creacoin.
Useful coin with an actual purpose that is worth just around 2M$ , the team is also very active and skillful 
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
The markets seem a bit quiet today - am I missing anything big?

Market is testing some resistances...
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
The markets seem a bit quiet today - am I missing anything big?
Activity: 794
Merit: 272
I really like bitcore as it is similar to bitcoin but it has 20 MB blocks, segwit enabled, has a ASIC resistant algorithm, and a great development team. It is definitely one to watch as it will have none of the scaling issues that the larger coins have experienced. I will be mining it and holding it for the long term but the main concern will be how they distribute the premined coins. They are distributing 2.5% per week until November and then the dev team keeps 10% of the leftovers in November with the other 90% going to the top 1000 holders. You can also claim via airdrop on a 1 to 1 basis with bitcoin.
Activity: 399
Merit: 251
Waves  and Antshares. Iota and LTC. 

and SC till begin the next year  Wink
SC Freiburg ?   Na bei dem Trainer kaufe ich doch paar Hundert. Spaß beiseite
Biste echt von Siacoin überzeugt. Hab die auch schon seid paar Monaten auffen Zettel.
Aber bin noch nicht drinne.
Was macht dich so sicher das es was bewegen wird in Zukunft ?

das dev team ist sehr solide.
einige software updates kommen demnächst.
der verkauf von eigenen minern läuft an.
eigentlich stimmt das ganze gesamtpaket.
und ich selber habe bei sc ein gutes bauchgefühl  Cool

https://theinternationalreporter.org/2015/07/09/dont-mention-the-war-but-what-if/

Wink
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu

Biste echt von Siacoin überzeugt. Hab die auch schon seid paar Monaten auffen Zettel.

das dev team ist sehr solide.
einige software updates kommen demnächst.
der verkauf von eigenen minern läuft an.
eigentlich stimmt das ganze gesamtpaket.
und ich selber habe bei sc ein gutes bauchgefühl  Cool
Activity: 518
Merit: 258

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Antshares any day
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu

Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
ZenCash 

A great community & low supply & professional team & has support of a world class dev team on iohk

Road map is ambitious , secure nodes will be a reality in a couple of months and then the implementation of the dao.  Plus partnerships to RD on ZSnarks

When it's all said and done , it will overtake ZCash .

Meanwhile zooko tweets about his dinner.

Activity: 336
Merit: 260
I am more of an old-school type and believe in bitcoin, but probably it would be good to diversify a bit. I am watching ether and litecoin for some time. Ethereum faces hard times now with all these continuous drops. But it has built an extensive network and is widely used, don't think it will crash. Today litecoin looks promising as well, it is on a strong track.
I agree with you, for me Ethereum is one of the best altcoins to invest in this year 2017. If review their fluctuation since January 2017 seems their price had a large improvement. Moreover, ethereum have a high potential in the market.
Activity: 179
Merit: 0
I am more of an old-school type and believe in bitcoin, but probably it would be good to diversify a bit. I am watching ether and litecoin for some time. Ethereum faces hard times now with all these continuous drops. But it has built an extensive network and is widely used, don't think it will crash. Today litecoin looks promising as well, it is on a strong track.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Ethereum
Antshares
Blocknet
0x
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Magi (XMG) has been my best coin for trading this year still - as its pretty volatile but still generally fits in a range of 3000-7000sat currently its sitting at a pretty low price point - although would be very happy if it went a bit lower so I could pick a few more up. I generally use the profits to fund accumulation of some of the larger coins.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
ZenCash
ETC
Denarius (Gpu miner Friendly + super fast coin)
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Looking at today's coinmarket cap I came to the conclusion: EUR looks good right now. Devs may be shady but it has great mass adoption.

Just kidden, my picks for 2nd half of 2017 would be
Tezos (XTZ) if it goes live this year
ZenCash (ZEN), it should be at least 10% of ZEC, with the potential to overtake it in the long run, imo
Ethereum Classic (ETC), for me this is a sleeping giant. I don't own a lot, but hope to refill soon. It could get in trouble with XTZ, but that's still a long way to go.
Siacoin (SIA),
Decred (DCR)
Komodo (KMD)
Waves (WAVES)
Monero (XMR)
and still: Byteball (GBYTE) as well as IOTA

Oh I almost forgot Peerplays (PPY), imo very undervalued right now - will rcharge if it stays below $10 as soon as I have some funds available.

I am not talking about short term pump and plumbidumpi projects, but about projects with actual longevity. These are obviously just my personal pick after a lot of research and not investment advice.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Every coin has potential to become best investment for this or next year. This will be hard choice to pick some good coin or to risk some for some that could be potentially god at the end.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
Waves for sure.
My reasons;
It is cheap now.
Waves Platform CEO - Sasha Ivanov.
Project itself has a nice potential.
Nice platform for many new icos.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Aeon, smooth is an excellent developer and applies all Monero updates to Aeon.  Heavily encrypted.  HitBTC is selling them for half the market value for some reason!
Pages:
Jump to: