Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest in for 2017 and WHY !!! - page 15. (Read 170417 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 306
In my opinion:
-Waves (platform like eth & have a good potencial to rise)
-Litecoin (Lee leaves other projects and focosed to improve litecoin)
-Matchpool (GUP) (nice idea for a good pump like a facebook)

are coins to hold for long term.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Overvalued or not still its good pick for miner that are for interested more in profit rather then something else. ETH is something unique true but for this price to hold think it would be impossible to achieve. My estimate is that by end of this year maybe ETH value will be halved in price. Besides LTC estimates are that it would be good to pick Monero or Zcash. These two also can make good progress for upcoming period.
LTC has taken off pretty well - I also think that Monero will do well later in the year - probably when everything has settled down again, I've picked up a few LTC and XMR - still not 100% on ZEC (didn't like the way it was launched) but should probably pick some up speculatively

Zec probably not launched as it was intended (few thousands bitcoin for one that was insane), but ZEC is one of most profitable coin so im looking from this perspective to. Quite good pick and choice for stocking them for future trade it can be good one for next year.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
golem is best investmant
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Clever, huh?
A couple of secret coins to watch:
Slimcoin
Embermine
WBB

These coins are working with little to no marketing. It will be interesting to see what happens when features are released.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Japanese Community Management and Translation
Actually you can invest in any good altcoin.

I am also currently paying in red with my portfolio

• ETC
  • ETH
  • KMD
  • VIA
  • SC
  • WAVES
  • XMR
  • BAT

Yesterday i invested 0.25 BTC in WAVES again.
There is only one rule ... buy and hodl few months without panic  Cool

nice list
I add BTC to this list
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
TaaS or PLT might be good long term
Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You

• ETC
  • ETH
  • KMD
  • VIA
  • SC
  • WAVES
  • XMR
  • BAT

Your list seems very good

I particularly like SC, Wave and XMR because i think they are undervalue
I will buy more as soon as possible

Activity: 518
Merit: 258
In my opinion GNT or golem is best investmant for 2017

ahhh. your Coins   Grin
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
in my opinion waves, monero, stratis, dash, sia  are coins to hold for long term
legendary
Merit: 1029
Overvalued or not still its good pick for miner that are for interested more in profit rather then something else. ETH is something unique true but for this price to hold think it would be impossible to achieve. My estimate is that by end of this year maybe ETH value will be halved in price. Besides LTC estimates are that it would be good to pick Monero or Zcash. These two also can make good progress for upcoming period.
LTC has taken off pretty well - I also think that Monero will do well later in the year - probably when everything has settled down again, I've picked up a few LTC and XMR - still not 100% on ZEC (didn't like the way it was launched) but should probably pick some up speculatively
legendary
It seems that ETH and LTC could be good pick. LTC was always strong but this time it can be good investment in some point, my prediction for this coins are already good but will it go over 45 or 50 dollars per coin is still hard to predict seem to be that its on good range for now. ETH seem to have some stable price but think that it would be great to see ETH little higher maybe to cross this barrier of 0.1 BTC for 1 ETH. Think this could happen and to be honest im hopping for this.

ON some other coins hard to pick one that will maybe be big success for investment, BTC wont count this time.

Yeah, LTC is doing great recently. It might potentially reach $100 by the end of this year (or sooner)
The ETH seems not a good pick since people start to lose sight of ETH is just a fuel, not a currency. WTF it costs so much? It is ridiculous, eth is a joke and its price somewhere under $50. It is only because of super greedy ICO buble, and ETH got unhealthy fed.
We will thou, i can be wrong, but I honestly think the days of ETH counted and we shall see next ETH 2.0 (Eos, ans, etc whatever)

I also think ETH is overvalued - I still have some though as not all prices in crypto make sense - IMO 0.06 is a good price for ETH - there are a number of coins requiring the ETH chain to opearate which is a factor to why the price has inflated (along with tons of speculation) - if the difficulty gets too high, hash drops or something bad happens to the chain the impact will be huge as there will be lots of other coins depending upon it

Activity: 399
Merit: 251
My BTC is in the following:

ARK
KOMODO
BELACOIN (Gamma release this summer)
XBY (still loads of development to do, but could be a big one!)
legendary
Merit: 1029
It seems that ETH and LTC could be good pick. LTC was always strong but this time it can be good investment in some point, my prediction for this coins are already good but will it go over 45 or 50 dollars per coin is still hard to predict seem to be that its on good range for now. ETH seem to have some stable price but think that it would be great to see ETH little higher maybe to cross this barrier of 0.1 BTC for 1 ETH. Think this could happen and to be honest im hopping for this.

ON some other coins hard to pick one that will maybe be big success for investment, BTC wont count this time.

Yeah, LTC is doing great recently. It might potentially reach $100 by the end of this year (or sooner)
The ETH seems not a good pick since people start to lose sight of ETH is just a fuel, not a currency. WTF it costs so much? It is ridiculous, eth is a joke and its price somewhere under $50. It is only because of super greedy ICO buble, and ETH got unhealthy fed.
We will thou, i can be wrong, but I honestly think the days of ETH counted and we shall see next ETH 2.0 (Eos, ans, etc whatever)

I also think ETH is overvalued - I still have some though as not all prices in crypto make sense - IMO 0.06 is a good price for ETH - there are a number of coins requiring the ETH chain to opearate which is a factor to why the price has inflated (along with tons of speculation) - if the difficulty gets too high, hash drops or something bad happens to the chain the impact will be huge as there will be lots of other coins depending upon it
Activity: 259
Merit: 100

legendary

legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu

• ETC
  • ETH
  • KMD
  • VIA
  • SC
  • WAVES
  • XMR
  • BAT

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
XMR still worth investing in?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Money loves speed
I truly believe these are the best coins to get into this year due to potential of project and price increase:

* ANS/NEO
* SNT
* ADX
* XMR
* LTC
Activity: 42
Litecoin is strong and I see it going to $100+.
Activity: 14
Shift - Decentralised internet and much more. After phantom releasing and poloniex listing, sky is the limit w/o a doubt.
Pages:
Jump to: