Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest in for 2017 and WHY !!! - page 12. (Read 170417 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
For me altcoin a good future investment is Ploybius (PLBT). Ploybius is a decentralized bank that only has 3.9M total supply, if kalain have money please to buy it now while the price is still very cheap. Ploybius has good prospects for long jangaka investments.
Polybius please. THX

https://polybius.io/
ICO ~ 10$ and now ?  You can buy or wait  or forget it
there is a beautiful capital. do you believe it is safe? I looked into it, but it's too risky, I see. I think you need to think again.

I will be choose to invest: XMR, BNT, Decred, Waves.  Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
For me altcoin a good future investment is Ploybius (PLBT). Ploybius is a decentralized bank that only has 3.9M total supply, if kalain have money please to buy it now while the price is still very cheap. Ploybius has good prospects for long jangaka investments.
Polybius please. THX

https://polybius.io/
ICO ~ 10$ and now ?  You can buy or wait  or forget it
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 378
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
I little confuse to invest altcoin now, very much the best altcoin in this year
but, I choose to invest ETH, Doge, DASH, XEM and XRP
I think all of this coins are great except Doge, as a replacement it is better to choose Synereo or XtraBytes. They have more potential of growing and great teams are behind those projects.
Activity: 445
Merit: 251
pHp DeV
Has anyone checked out http://btcfarm.org ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
What's going on with NEM? Forget the shitcoins!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
PIVX... PIVX will be a $10-30 coin by this time next year. No doubt in my mind. It's currently sitting @ $2.19.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
People did you read the news today about that Russian guy? operator of long-standing bitcoin exchange BTC-e indicted for laundering money including high-profile hack of funds from Mt Gox exchange.
No. Sorry. But very Interesting .Where can we read it?  arrested  ??  . I must read it
Activity: 459
Merit: 102
People did you read the news today about that Russian guy? operator of long-standing bitcoin exchange BTC-e indicted for laundering money including high-profile hack of funds from Mt Gox exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1001
I little confuse to invest altcoin now, very much the best altcoin in this year
but, I choose to invest ETH, Doge, DASH, XEM and XRP
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Litecoin should do pretty well this year, it has already done so far.

SegWit is activated and Lightning is soon coming to LTC.

Charlie Lee is also fully dedicated to LTC now so expect to see good things coming.

I must say that i agree. Im buying little by little again LTC and now i will hold it for a while.
Lee made everything that he said possible and price went almost as predicted. Think that next step for LTC is crossing 3 figures, dont you agree on this.

Hope that this will come to this and that with Lightning will all go as planned like with segwith and that LTC will come to 100 at least. He deserved it.

Activity: 445
Merit: 251
pHp DeV
I would like to recommend https://cloudmining.co.in

Why?

Firstly, funds are strictly used to buy Genesis and Hashflare mining.  Each round the price doubles so early adopters benefit more with each round.

Automated daily BTC payouts via FaucetSystem.

I am adding my previous projects as external income streams (bitbuzz ad network, altcoin.pub, ethereummining.co.in game) and will be adding new streams including bitcoin atms and phase 11, a wind turbine in Michigan that sells energy to Consumers Energy and then converts to BTC via Bitwage, and more.

You could get 10k coins for 5BTC now on the dex exchange (waves client) using WAVES BTC ETH USD EURO and buying asset 9qVYEAnBcxEaKSFbtoxBLzxd9MCC2T81XXfZ88Kk79My

By Phase 10, each CMC token will be priced (and fairlyvalued at) 1.0BTC.

http://cloudmining.co.in
Activity: 261
It is always the ones that are closest to the original core devs of Ethereum that seem to do well. I always seem to miss out on those.
Activity: 459
Merit: 102
Factom. It is still fairly low in terms of market cap and it has some big real-world applications and some really solid backers. It made some big gains over the weekend as well. I think it could easily 5x its value within 6 months.
I believe in 1-3 years the price of Factom can reach to 0.1 BTC/FCT. Because potential of Factom has confirm by and the road map of Factom very clearly. Although, the value of Factom in current still cheap but I think buy now is best time for long term.

You can only buy it, you cannot mine factom like others, so no ASIC or any other hardware and I don't see the point in long term because of that.
Activity: 419
Factom. It is still fairly low in terms of market cap and it has some big real-world applications and some really solid backers. It made some big gains over the weekend as well. I think it could easily 5x its value within 6 months.
I believe in 1-3 years the price of Factom can reach to 0.1 BTC/FCT. Because potential of Factom has confirm by Bill Gates and the road map of Factom very clearly. Although, the value of Factom in current still cheap but I think buy now is best time for long term.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
NEM is hands down the most underated, best tech and best investment!
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
buy a little bit of everything that's on poloniex. eventually all of them are gonna pump. i'm really intrigued to see if alts will have the same pump steam going into next year. this year has been absolutely insane and unprecedented for alts when you look back on it.

i agree update your altcoin portfolio
buy bitcoin now, buy now while its in dip
almost all alts in poloniex pumps thats what i noticed
Like it or not its really an advantage being a big investor you have More BITCOIN means More CHOICES means more PROFIT
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
So I know everyone in here says to do their own research on all this, and that is exactly what I prefer to do. That being said, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to good places to go for research? There is a solid amount of good info throughout this forum, however, a lot of it is very conflicting and not always the most trustworthy. So I am sort of looking for either websites, blogs/vlogs, youtube channels, or just generally any good resources people use to make their decisions. It is easy to find this type of info for stocks, but knowing this is a much younger and developing marketplace, it is a tad more difficult to find. Thanks!
If investing a lot of capital, I usually look at coinmarketcap, the OP, recent development, historical trends and look into factors such as PoS percent (>8% is bad), block reward distribution (and how long the coin will generate blocks for), size any premine, USP's, status of the owner - newbie=bad, actual accountable person =good, fungibility of the network, USP's application real world scenarios, block explorer, distribution of assets across wallets, dev team, source code (needs to be open source, and frequently updated), number of exchanges and quallity of listed exchanges - sometimes I even check the typing style of the devs first post compared to current to see if the account was sold at some point. I don't usually invest in an IPO

There was also the coinsource trust index - but I don't think that is still used.

But if I'm just going to invest a few hundred thousand satoshis, I dont put so much work in and simply 'have a punt'
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
So I know everyone in here says to do their own research on all this, and that is exactly what I prefer to do. That being said, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to good places to go for research? There is a solid amount of good info throughout this forum, however, a lot of it is very conflicting and not always the most trustworthy. So I am sort of looking for either websites, blogs/vlogs, youtube channels, or just generally any good resources people use to make their decisions. It is easy to find this type of info for stocks, but knowing this is a much younger and developing marketplace, it is a tad more difficult to find. Thanks!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Gamerbits -- Limited $900k ICO -- gbits.io
Of course we are heavily favoring our Capped ICO Crowdsale for Gamerbits, which is focusing on the Chinese and global eSports Market.

More information available at https://gbits.io/
Pages:
Jump to: