Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest in for 2017 and WHY !!! - page 16. (Read 170417 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
My thought is ETH, LTC, Waves, Iconomi are good ones to hold. ETH, I already have it and cant afford to buy more. LTC and Waves I am buying more.

Forgot to mention Antshares which I am buying more
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Ethereum classic is the best altcoins to invest for huge gain before 2018
 In 2017

New Monetary Policy (ECIP-1017)
    Emerald Wallet
    Dapp SDK (based on Emerald Project)
    Standalone & embeddable EVM (with debugger for EVM code)

In 2018

Light client for IoT and Mobile
    Scalability improvement and sharding (towards to 1,000+ tx/sec)
    Improve cryptography on EVM (for zero knowledge proof, homomorphic encryption, etc)
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I think the best altcoin to invest this year 2017 is ethereum because i belive the price of ethereum befire the end of this year maybe around 1000 dollars and I think it will happen that. But if you want also try to invest your extra money to dash, monero, zcash , litecoin ,waves , stratis and for sure if yiu buy this you can make a lot of profit. Make a resesrch so you can know the best altcoin in this year.

my vote goes for ethereum.
Many icos many new coins and erc20 tokens are built into ethereum platform, eth is a strong player in crypto area
Activity: 378
My thought is ETH, LTC, Waves, Iconomi are good ones to hold. ETH, I already have it and cant afford to buy more. LTC and Waves I am buying more.
Activity: 266
Patience is the key to success
NLG ( Gulden )

PoW² : Combining the power of Proof of Work with witnessing to give the Gulden blockchain unparalleled security that is out of reach for attacks by even the most wealthy and determined attacker. With enhanced security comes more flexibility which enables our users to have secure 1 confirmation transactions. This brings us further in reaching our goal towards mainstream adoption. Incredibly fast confirms without a bloated blockchain. But PoW² adds far more then just security, users will now be able to earn Gulden with their Gulden by participating as Witness. Currently in development.

DELTA : The ultimate defence against wild fluctuations in mining hash rate, our differential algorithm is future and bullet proof in preventing stalls and long block gaps which is beneficial for all users and miners who use the Gulden blockchain. Our 2nd iteration of DELTA brought about a 23% improvement in terms of daily blocks found and 120% in terms of blocks with long solving times, bringing a more stable network that achieves close to the desired target of 576 blocks per day.

SEGWIT : Of course we could make our lives easy and simply use SegWit which was designed with Bitcoin in mind, but we decided to come up with a solution which best fits Gulden: Segregated Signature or in short SegSig. Considerable space saving on most common transaction types, resulting in a blockchain that is far more efficient. SegSig is coming with a complete overhaul to the transaction script system allowing us to implement PoW² and SegSig as clean as possible, leading to even further reductions in transaction sizes and cleaner implementation of future innovations. Currently in development.

SONIC : We understand that nobody likes to wait, especially in today’s fast-paced digital world. That is why we’ve been working hard to find the most effective way to download the Gulden blockchain, to make sure you get the best possible user experience. Waiting hours for the wallet to synchronise is now a thing of the past, because with Sonic you can now start using your Gulden wallet within a matter of minutes. Coming soon.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Xtrabytes is going to be insanely huge by the end of this year. Heres a recent explaination of how the chain is unque and the most secure chain there is.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Every alt can be potentially good and every ICO can be good also. Read so many articles online on this topic and every article that i read point that this or that will be the "one" coin that will blow up in price. But after some guidelines and some sorting in my head some stable ones can be surprise (Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero or Zcash), on some that are coming or just come out as new ones most fuzz is on MobileGo and Giga Watt. Why are these coin, cuz in almost every article i found that some of these names if not all of them.

Personally for me is hard to pick one right "one" or can i just pick all of them and invest small amount in every one from them.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Nobody mentions GRS which pumped 800% in the last few days after starting to trade on Chinese exchanges.
Any other coin going to Chinese exchange?
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
ALTCOIN KING
7. I guarantee FOOTY's value will go PAST $4.00 USD in the short-term - especially since cryptocurrencies as a whole are skyrocketing in value worldwide!

How much should i invest ? I totaly believe you! Nothing like good old guarantee's from the web.

PS: Yesterday when everything went read. I bought some poor loosers doge's at 099 after that they went 095. What a day :-)

Well most people are holding Footy (FOOT) on the Cryptopia Exchange.  There are some sellers that are selling for less, but only in small amounts.  If you spend more than 1 BTC you should be OK. 

Remember there are only 4 Million FOOT and only a small percentage are available on the exchanges (maybe a little less than 15% of total coins).

The coin is still WAY undervalued and the current price correction is forcing the price upward on all the exchanges.

I would get as many as I could before the price rises again.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
I'm invested in Iota and ByteBall - DAGs are very interesting and each has their own individual take on it. Iota has no fees and each transaction requires a PoW to verify two other transactions. ByteBall has a separate "dark" token that cannot be traced.

I am also invested in Antshares. Smart contracts + PoS, not to mention the whole China connects aspect.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
I am not really seeing anyone naming XtraBytes (XBY) as a candidate... any reason why this one is not mentioned?

Most of the users who replied has their own intention why they promote it. They must have a bag of it.
XBY is cheap if you have 500K of it, you certainly will gain a lot which is why its best for someone who wants to dump it once the price hit $0.10
Activity: 336
I am not really seeing anyone naming XtraBytes (XBY) as a candidate... any reason why this one is not mentioned?

Bc it looks shady... so shady that even team members have to post on the forum to get traction...
not a good sign when the team looks for an artificial pump
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1993784

Activity: 399
Merit: 251
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
7. I guarantee FOOTY's value will go PAST $4.00 USD in the short-term - especially since cryptocurrencies as a whole are skyrocketing in value worldwide!

How much should i invest ? I totaly believe you! Nothing like good old guarantee's from the web.

PS: Yesterday when everything went read. I bought some poor loosers doge's at 099 after that they went 095. What a day :-)

109   Grin  now you are happy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
XMG has been doing very well for me - I got the largest combined range trading and accumulation profits from there so far in 2017
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Gambling bitcoin webmaster
Iota with no fees can grow in the future.
Activity: 456
Primalbase project's Pbt

Sonm project's snm

And Bat token for browser related earning model.

Plus, litecon too.
In my view dent is expected to give a big price pumping once after the crowdsale. Most of the time the success of the project can be seen with the users Interest towards earning it in particular. Same manner with dent the eagerness of members to be a part of different campaign is astonishing.
Activity: 476
Primalbase project's Pbt

Sonm project's snm

And Bat token for browser related earning model.

Plus, litecon too.
Activity: 1478
Merit: 264

Activity: 252
Merit: 105
ALTCOIN KING
I think FOOTY CASH is the best investment for 2017

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=FOOT_BTC#

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/footy-cash-foot-coinswap-decentralized-fantasy-sports-1374929

Here is why FOOT is the best investment for 2017:

1. Coinmarketcap lists less than 900 altcoins total.

Considering all the coins listed on Coinmarketcap, only a small percentage have less than 4 million total coins.  Most have more than 100 million coins.  Some go as high as 100 billion coins.  FOOTY has less than 4 million coins total.

2. All of the coins that have less than 7 million (including DASH and TORCOIN) with the exception of DREAMCOIN and FOOTY, ALL of them are worth more than $2.00 USD.
 FOOTY is currently undergoing a price correction; which is why the price is skyrocketing right now.
 Dreamcoin is on a bad exchange which is affecting the coin's valuation.

3. Fantasy Sports is a multi-billion dollar industry in the tens of billions of dollars annually.  Fantasy Football alone commands over 10 billion in annual revenue.

4. FOOTY CASH is the FIRST cryptocurrency solely dedicated to FANTASY SPORTS -  Its the BITCOIN of Fantasy Sports.

5. FOOTY's value has skyrocketed in the past few days as more and more people become aware of the coin. FOOTY has gone up more than 5000% in the past 48 hours alone.  Smart investors know a good altcoin when they see one; we are not stupid inexperienced investors, All the people currently buying FOOTY are not stupid either.  Please don't insult our intelligence!

6. FOOTY has a very good dev and a good community with support behind him.

Pages:
Jump to: