Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest in for 2017 and WHY !!! - page 25. (Read 170417 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
at this moment i choose minereum for long term investments in altcoin,,

Yep, minereum could be a good one for now.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
at this moment i choose minereum for long term investments in altcoin,,
With a unique mining system the first self mining smart contract
just few days ago just listed in livecoin and today hit 0,005 BTC,,
in my mind this could be the best alt for this year
thank you
Activity: 50
I don't think top 10 in terms of market cap is an accurate metric at all, I mean you have Bytecoin there right now, despite having no real reason to exist, as well as Ripple at Nr. 2 despite hardly being a cryptocurrency at all.On top of this, generally the market cap includes all coins in circulation rather than all coins in existence, meaning that huge amounts held by the devs or other parties are not accounted for.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Agree with you there - I've been mining and trading XMR for just over a year now and it has been quite an interesting ride - I think there will be more to come - I predicted at the start of the year that XMR will be the number 2 or 3 currency on CMC by the end of the year - hasn't lived up to my expectations - but there is still lots of potential

Monero and Litecoin are still some of the safest long-term investments (IMO)
You might not get rich overnight but both of these coins could easily double in the next few years.
They both have solid tech, good development and long-term goals. Thousands of other coins will come and go and these two will still be around.
I think Monero is great right now. Like you said, it is a safe long-term investment, but on top of that, I think it has solid short-term potential also. It probably has the most growth potential out of any coin currently in the top 10. I would not be surprised if it had a big pump soon

If you take charts from coin market cap then you will see that amount top 10 there are some coins that i didn't expect to see. But still this may use as some list to know what may be or it gonna be good opportunity to place investment in order to gain profit.

On ICO offering always be extremely careful cuz most are becoming to be scams at the end.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
You want the best ICO going on that very few know about run by a CEO Reggie Middleton that's been mopping up on Wall Street for over a decade? Vertiaseum Veritas running on Ethereum = Worldwide Wall Street and banking and basically all P2P smart contracts ... $1.635 Quadrillion market ... insurance and real estate next in coming years      ICO open until May 26th   Exchange 1 ETH = 30 Veritas   https://blog.veritaseum.com/buy-veritas-tokens       You just set up a MyEtherWallet ... send your ETH to the wallet then follow instructions on link above to exchange into VERI Veritas ... this ICO will make it through the upcoming fiat/debt currency crash and then thrive as everyone realizes they can't trust the old legacy centralized banks and basically any kind of third party trust .... https://blog.veritaseum.com/buy-veritas-tokens ... you will be thanking Reggie Middleton for generations   ...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jsjyZyIDs0&t=1s

Yeah so what gonna happen to those smart contracts when ETH scamming DEVS harfork the chaIN AGAIN. yOU DON'T KNOW DO YOU.
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Agree with you there - I've been mining and trading XMR for just over a year now and it has been quite an interesting ride - I think there will be more to come - I predicted at the start of the year that XMR will be the number 2 or 3 currency on CMC by the end of the year - hasn't lived up to my expectations - but there is still lots of potential

You might not get rich overnight but both of these coins could easily double in the next few years.
They both have solid tech, good development and long-term goals. Thousands of other coins will come and go and these two will still be around.
I think Monero is great right now. Like you said, it is a safe long-term investment, but on top of that, I think it has solid short-term potential also. It probably has the most growth potential out of any coin currently in the top 10. I would not be surprised if it had a big pump soon
Right now, I think nexus (extremely cheap, this summer is supposed to be big for them, awesome community and promising crypto), safex (developer from MAID, has an interesting project and the price is super cheap), and decred (good project, good team, long term hold).

I think 50%, 25%, 25% in above would make your 2017 pretty green ^

I definitely agree with Nexus. Very undervalued. You probably won't see these prices ever again. I expect great things by EOY. When all is said and done, I would not be surprised to see in the top 10 or even top 5
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
my money is in LTC and XRP, but XRP has been overvalued, right? so I pulled out my money and take all in to my precious LTC. If I am wrong, well, people are surely do not know that ETH is better than XRP.

Why do you think XRP is overvalued? It is $0.36 right now and I've seen many people say it can be $1 easily. If you ask me, I think Ripple is the best altcoin to invest this year because banks start supporting it and with wider support its price will rise.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Aragon is the best altcoin to invest in for 2017, 275k ETH ICO with cap completed in 20 minutes followed by listings on bittrex and liqui. Kraken and Poloniex is sure to follow. They have a great concept to bring decentralized businesses to the fold and already released their alpha dapp before the ICO. They are supported by many great people and organisations including Iconomi which has a great track record for investments in altcoins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Activity: 1
Guys I need your opinion:

I'm looking to invest around 1000$ on 1,2 or 3 currencies.
Planning to look at a 5x-10x return on mid- to long term so no daytrading.

- Waves: looks very promising, will they keep going up to 5$+ ?
- Lykke: Still cheap
- Golem

My initial feeling is just going for waves and hold, maybe 50/50 with 2nd choice.

Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated !
Activity: 33
Right now, I think nexus (extremely cheap, this summer is supposed to be big for them, awesome community and promising crypto), safex (developer from MAID, has an interesting project and the price is super cheap), and decred (good project, good team, long term hold).

I think 50%, 25%, 25% in above would make your 2017 pretty green ^
my money is in LTC and XRP, but XRP has been overvalued, right? so I pulled out my money and take all in to my precious LTC. If I am wrong, well, people are surely do not know that ETH is better than XRP.

I also just pulled my money from XRP back into BTC. Now looking for a new short term investment (day to day) or even hourly trade, any suggestions. Lightcoin seems a bit on a downward slope and looking at MACD it only dropping even when it was supposed to rise.

Anyone got any tips on what coins to look at and on what exchange to buy? I went from GDAX to Kraken because I needed more options and GDAX trade volume was a bit low. Also I pay with bitcoins / euro's but if the exchange doesn't support euro's it doesn't really matter I guess, I can just transfer BTC from gdax or kraken.
You should check out BAY, it can be bought on bittrex. It is extremely undervalued with an almost endless amount of features. It has huge growth potential especially when the rolling peg comes out later this year. Awesome dev, team, and community. Check out their ANN thread or slack channel for more info Smiley
Activity: 44

I also just pulled my money from XRP back into BTC. Now looking for a new short term investment (day to day) or even hourly trade, any suggestions. Lightcoin seems a bit on a downward slope and looking at MACD it only dropping even when it was supposed to rise.

Anyone got any tips on what coins to look at and on what exchange to buy? I went from GDAX to Kraken because I needed more options and GDAX trade volume was a bit low. Also I pay with bitcoins / euro's but if the exchange doesn't support euro's it doesn't really matter I guess, I can just transfer BTC from gdax or kraken.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Hello newbie here, I currently have some in BTC, ETH, LTC, and XMR,not much, for start it is....

Dunno why my choice is LTC, but for ETH I can tell you that currency have a lot in background goin on, XMR I support just because it shouldn't be traceable.    Cheesy

Glad to see a fellow XMR supporter here. I know this thread is mostly about profit, but having such a strong ideological backing really helps a coin's stability and long-term viability in my opinion, and considering the amount of features that are going to be added to Monero I think it's still quite cheap.

Activity: 50
Hello newbie here, I currently have some in BTC, ETH, LTC, and XMR,not much, for start it is....

Dunno why my choice is LTC, but for ETH I can tell you that currency have a lot in background goin on, XMR I support just because it shouldn't be traceable.    Cheesy

Glad to see a fellow XMR supporter here. I know this thread is mostly about profit, but having such a strong ideological backing really helps a coin's stability and long-term viability in my opinion, and considering the amount of features that are going to be added to Monero I think it's still quite cheap.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
You want the best ICO going on that very few know about run by a CEO Reggie Middleton that's been mopping up on Wall Street for over a decade? Vertiaseum Veritas running on Ethereum = Worldwide Wall Street and banking and basically all P2P smart contracts ... $1.635 Quadrillion market ... insurance and real estate next in coming years      ICO open until May 26th   Exchange 1 ETH = 30 Veritas   https://blog.veritaseum.com/buy-veritas-tokens       You just set up a MyEtherWallet ... send your ETH to the wallet then follow instructions on link above to exchange into VERI Veritas ... this ICO will make it through the upcoming fiat/debt currency crash and then thrive as everyone realizes they can't trust the old legacy centralized banks and basically any kind of third party trust .... https://blog.veritaseum.com/buy-veritas-tokens ... you will be thanking Reggie Middleton for generations   ...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jsjyZyIDs0&t=1s
Activity: 453

Dunno why my choice is LTC, but for ETH I can tell you that currency have a lot in background goin on, XMR I support just because it shouldn't be traceable.   Cheesy
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
I think the best altcoin to invest in for 2017 is the ethereum coin . If you see the price before when they started last 2 years ago the price is 0.001 only or less and if you see the price now its 0.05 more thats awesome. I bought ethereum coin when the price is cheap and Im happy because If I sell that today I will earn a lot of profit but I decided to hold it because for sure before the end of this year the price become double or maybe 0.1 bitcoin per ether .So its better if you buy ether now if you want a lot of profit. Many projects and partnership are in ether so this coin are very promising.
Pages:
Jump to: