Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest in for 2017 and WHY !!! - page 44. (Read 170417 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
stratis
nav
insane
xdn
dope
adcn

will be surely 10x return

lots of development id going behind all these coin

is imposible is altcoin your write will be increse is 10x
because altcoin your write is not big community and volume transaction is same not big
You have the point honsetly i do not heard those altcoin that has potencial to grow so for me better to prevent to invest  a large amount of bitcoin those altcoin so that you can not be lose x10 much better to invest above $500k above market cap those altcoin has potencial to grow.. but not 100% sure..
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
stratis
nav
insane
xdn
dope
adcn

is imposible is altcoin your write will be increse is 10x
because altcoin your write is not big community and volume transaction is same not big
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
My speculation for maybe some good alt to invest

Antshares - with a successful crowdsale and release Antshares has a current marketcap of just over $7 million. Antshares team has had in developing partnerships in the short time since it was launched which makes me think that there is plenty of room to grow.

Have some other speculation for some coins but need to read first several thing, will post after i have something cuz list is huge but will go for only ones that are on same all list that i gather
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I think invest monero(xmr),because i think it is good,profit high.I buy xmr when price is 0,0035/xmr and now price is 0,0109/xmr
Profit 300%,that's amazing
I like XMR, I've been mining it for a while - rewards of past mining was really high - although not making so many XMR since it became more popular. I think the coin will have a good 2017. Some people speculate that it may overtake Ethereum as the Number 2 market cap alt.

I think lisk may do well next year too
right,and now XMR is number two,it is rising very quickly,that's great.Invest xmr is choice wisely
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Since I need more than 30 post to upload my announcement with proper style I will of course comment over here.

I've been setting up and developed Grancoin - The Asset with a Soul.

For a proper presentation please do me a favor and visit www.granco.in.

But overall, I'm the founder. I once met with a young boy called Satoshi Nakamoto, he was visiting me in the forests of Nordlandia, looking to get some quality pulp in order to create a "paper-wallet" for his invention Bitcoin, so therefore I set this up for him, he later came back and handed me a bitcoin paper-wallet, as well as the source-code for his invention. I who am a slow grower and learner took my time in order to educate myself about this Bits and Coins, and here I finally am. I was told to raise this cryptocurrency by Satoshi years ago, he told me to believe in him as much as he believed in bitcoin and me in the forest. Now Bitcoin has emerged with greatness upon the future of economics, so here I will now rise together with him.

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
I will invest in XMR and maybe Doge. XMR will grow in my opinion and also i think Doge will be at least 0.000001 Btc/1 Doge

You forgot some Zero's. Tongue
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
I will invest in XMR and maybe Doge. XMR will grow in my opinion and also i think Doge will be at least 0.000001 Btc/1 Doge
legendary
Merit: 1029
I think invest monero(xmr),because i think it is good,profit high.I buy xmr when price is 0,0035/xmr and now price is 0,0109/xmr
I like XMR, I've been mining it for a while - rewards of past mining was really high - although not making so many XMR since it became more popular. I think the coin will have a good 2017. Some people speculate that it may overtake Ethereum as the Number 2 market cap alt.

I think lisk may do well next year too
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
legendary
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
stratis
nav
insane
xdn
dope
adcn

Development doesn't always mean good thing, from this list only nav has implement segwit completely as far as i know but give more information and some prediction on coin that you or anyone else putting is it ICO or not escrowed or not some your info or article and speculations.

Example
NAVCOIN - possibility of increase 70% accuracy of information. Main reason is cuz besides Litecoin they implement segwit, was this good impact is allready seen on LTC price has change in last 48 h to over 4$ per coin.

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
stratis
nav
insane
xdn
dope
adcn

Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules
All best altcoin ico are done with there proposal but the TVE are extended you can buy some and wait for the ico ends but if you're looking for alt coin that already done choose ethereum it is good for you to invest many icos are related with this coin it can be sure that this coin has a big potential.
Activity: 800
Merit: 143
It will most likely rise in 2017 because entire business communities are rushing over to Bitcoin as a hedge. An example of a migration to Bitcoin was recently seen in the Asian markets.

Bitcoin seems to have built resistance. It is in a bullish pattern. This can change yes, but it indicates that the price is on an upward trend.

Either way, Bitcoin prices will become susceptible to regulation. If regulation forces to reduce the amount of Bitcoin in circulation then the price would probably skyrocket.

Anyway, just my opinion Wink

If you own Komodo or BitcoinDark, vote for me as Notary node operator of Southern and Northern Hemisphere. Elections are coming up soon and I appreciate all your support.

WWW.KOMODOELECTION.COM/CANDIDATES/PTYTRADER

Thanks for your answer! I seems that you got a point. I think bitcoin price will go up, but not skyrocket.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I'm not going to save a lot of coins, because it can be quite a risk, a coin that I recommend are zcash and dash, we could see the performance is very satisfactory.

Talking about risk then mention and recommend the riskiest coins of them all lol That was so funny
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
I'm not going to save a lot of coins, because it can be quite a risk, a coin that I recommend are zcash and dash, we could see the performance is very satisfactory.
Activity: 466
Merit: 253
Imagine a world without banks.......
My 2017 altcoin list goes like this:
#1 Komodo Platform
#2 Wings
#3 Ark
#4 Dash

interesting list but why did you place dash on this list
ok for rest but why dash
I actually think Dash is one of the coins that will become massivley adopted for regular business use. Also, they have been quiet about it but they are working towards POS hardware for Dash. That's why it's on the list.

LOL fuck those coins.

well maybe ARK will be ok....the rest are SHIT and komodo will have NO RESULTS ... watch!

WBB where it's AT!!!

Why Komodo will have no result?

Don't pay attention to him. Komodo and the SuperNET are working on one of the most ambitious projects in cryptocurrency.
It will definitely change many things. Plus, Komodo is the first coin that is not in competition with Bitcoin. It competes against fiat.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
My 2017 altcoin list goes like this:
#1 Komodo Platform
#2 Wings
#3 Ark
#4 Dash

interesting list but why did you place dash on this list
ok for rest but why dash
I actually think Dash is one of the coins that will become massivley adopted for regular business use. Also, they have been quiet about it but they are working towards POS hardware for Dash. That's why it's on the list.

LOL fuck those coins.

well maybe ARK will be ok....the rest are SHIT and komodo will have NO RESULTS ... watch!

WBB where it's AT!!!

Why Komodo will have no result?
Activity: 466
Merit: 253
Imagine a world without banks.......
It will most likely rise in 2017 because entire business communities are rushing over to Bitcoin as a hedge. An example of a migration to Bitcoin was recently seen in the Asian markets.

Bitcoin seems to have built resistance. It is in a bullish pattern. This can change yes, but it indicates that the price is on an upward trend.

Either way, Bitcoin prices will become susceptible to regulation. If regulation forces to reduce the amount of Bitcoin in circulation then the price would probably skyrocket.

Anyway, just my opinion Wink

If you own Komodo or BitcoinDark, vote for me as Notary node operator of Southern and Northern Hemisphere. Elections are coming up soon and I appreciate all your support.

WWW.KOMODOELECTION.COM/CANDIDATES/PTYTRADER
Activity: 800
Merit: 143
Hello all!
Question: Why all "cryptomaniacks" are saying that BTC price will grow next year?
Please give me some good arguments, no "becoause it will", is not enough for me.
Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 895
ETH will be good , i think ETH will become not only ETC but ETC1 ETC2 soon  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: