Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest in for 2017 and WHY !!! - page 48. (Read 170417 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 266
If you're willing to accept financial advice from random people, it simply shows you don't have the capacity to learn and research yourself. Which implies you don't have what it takes to thrive in this business. This business requires immense critical thinking skills. Don't quit your day job.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I think we can't target a single altcoin to make profit because trading depends upon many numbers of coin So we need to do trading wisely without thinking for particular altcoin .
And secondly trading rule to get profit direct says never invest your all money for particular altcoin/coin
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
I'd have to say Litecoin as it's the only true alt.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
buy a little bit of everything that's on poloniex. eventually all of them are gonna pump. i'm really intrigued to see if alts will have the same pump steam going into next year. this year has been absolutely insane and unprecedented for alts when you look back on it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
If forecasts for Bitcoin come true next year, it could mean that 2017 will be a tough year for altcoins. The same can probably be said with regard to ICOs. But there are always some altcoins that get a good result, I'm trying to identify the most legitimate and with a good initial distribution, probably Litecoin and Monero are some of them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
stratis is the money
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
The problem with prediction altcoin market is its turbulent nature. Name of the game here is - whoever can hype the hell of their coins will take share of the cake.
It doesn't even need to be good or innovative coin, it just need to have to be backed by aggressive marketing strategies.

To show my point I present you an old altcoin prediction news: "Top altcoin to watch in 2016". Do you see any familiar names there?

http://cryptorials.io/10-altcoins-to-watch-in-2016/

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Litecoin  Huh
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
Try psb , xaurum, and invest to new one that have an ico to get discounted price and some are have potential so joined the ico so that you can get a big profits.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
*** No need to say these threads are useless, it's been said a hundred times. Apparently other people do like to read and write about this so please skip if you have no interest.
Agree, I like to read what other people are interested in investing - and appreciate this thread - but agree that you have to sift through the coin - thanks for setting it up BTCat - lets see what 2017 brings us =)
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Subscribing to the thread - I've been meaning to look into Peercoin but didn't get around to it yet.

My main coins are currently XMG, LSK, EGC, IXC and DOGE all of which are running at low prices right now, I'm using the opportunity to accumulate on most of them. Hopefully they will pick up again in 2017
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
What is in your opinion the best altcoin to invest in for 2017 and please add why. Cheesy

I'm holding Primecoins mostly. But take a look at AML BitCoin because it will seriously be a huge project.

*** I do not recommend to invest in any mentioned coins without proper research, how it was launched, how it developed, community involvement, adoptionrate, price history and volume, etc.
      So do your own homework cause you're the ONLY ONE responsible for your funds.

2016 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/best-altcoin-to-invest-in-for-2016-and-why-1146310
2015 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/best-altcoin-to-invest-in-for-2015-and-why-727004
Pages:
Jump to: