Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest with - page 2. (Read 3818 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 02:49:34 PM
Well, I guess I would prefer to invest in Refereum and Coinvest, in my opinion, these are the most promising coins to date.
one can only imagine how much crypto currency exists today and create a new, as many different opinions as to the prospects of a particular coin. Of course, I have my own truth, for there are cases when he never even heard some coins.
Activity: 434
September 22, 2018, 01:01:50 PM
Well, I guess I would prefer to invest in Refereum and Coinvest, in my opinion, these are the most promising coins to date.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
platio.io
September 22, 2018, 12:46:40 PM
Several motnhs ago I was watching the same picture when people told me to sell coins)) But I was wise and didn't listened them) And who got the profit?)) Me!
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 09:14:19 AM
The world of cryptocurrency is rapidly changing and evolving. Innovators and entrepreneurs are constantly introducing new cryptocurrencies, each promising new and varying characteristics to attract investors and users. Global official sector reaction to cryptocurrencies varies as the decentralized technology does not fit easily into existing regulatory definitions and structures. This sector will likely continue to be cautious as it monitors the risks to financial integrity, consumer protection, financial stability, tax evasion and treatment, and monetary policy. Leaders in regulation, like Japan, are likely to set the standard for the rest of the world in a scenario where the borderless nature of cryptocurrencies requires a cohesive and collaborative effort.

The cryptocurrency world is an unstable and volatile place, constantly shift between bear market and bull market periods. Some investors are taking advantages of this and others not so much. Reaching a stable value cryptocurrency has long been the target of many projects that aim to take crypto a step beyond just a middle of exchange and into the land of a store of value. If I put $10.000 into Bitcoin, Ethereum or Ripple today, nobody can be guaranteed what it will be worth tomorrow which puts off businesses and everyday users that want to use crypto beyond just a speculative investment as a method to accept payments or pay salaries. Mass adoption is the ultimate aim for cryptocurrencies, but a stable cryptocurrency is needed in order to achieve that. Cryptocurrencies are reacting more like stocks and less like currency with their incredible volatility. They give more incitements to trade with them, not to pay with them. The concept of making a stable cryptocurrency is complicated. Many have tried to create such a coin and failed. In time the crypto markets will get well founded, leading to a more stable nature of the top cryptocurrencies. The crypto markets are becoming increasingly more competitive, because they are some of the easiest to trade on.

The justification for the big fluctuation of cryptocurrency prices is the supply and demand. The supply is more or less fixed but the demand is always changing due to people’s behavior and speculation. A normal currency can have a broad use, it can store value and be a unit of exchange. You can’t have a currency that isn’t backed by value. Fiat currencies are collateralized by assets and gold. If they weren’t, they would depreciate fast. Though most banks are printing money at some rate, the US dollar is the only currency that can be printed without limit from the US central bank. But the problem with printing infinite amounts of money is that they will depreciate, without being backed by value. The US dollar is experiencing something like this. Compared to the stable Euro, the US dollar is losing value at an alarming rate. A solution for this problem is currently being talked about and is planned for the future. But a solution for the stability of cryptocurrencies is something else.

With all of the talk of cryptocurrencies in today’s news, there are necessarily always going to be questions raised about “why does this have any value?” Even at face value, it’s definitely not the case when talking about cryptocurrencies as a movement generally, but even on top of that, there are certain cryptocurrencies that carry a lot more weight to them — and that’s where the INGOT Coin system comes into play.

Though there is plenty of fair skepticism of any new asset class in the expanding world of FinTech and cryptocurrencies, there are also certain coins that stick out a lot more than others. While plenty of coins and tokens rely mainly on public perception of value or speculation about the potential for value in the future, the INGOT family of coins is the first to come to the market to offer real, tangible value for the cryptocurrency. INGOT Coin will create a complete solution by integrating 6 core ecosystem components and providing a one-stop-shop for the digital asset, traditional asset and currency markets to solve all the above-mentioned challenges, thus, creating a link between the crypto market and the traditional market. The IC Ecosystem will establish 6 different components to work hand in hand under one umbrella, providing all community members the chance to capitalize on upcoming opportunities in all markets. The Ecosystem’s components, as shown below, are the IC Wallet, IC Exchange, IC Brokerage, IC Digital Bank, IC Certifier and IC ICO Accelerator.

INGOT Coin will provide a platform that meets the needs of beginner as well as advanced traders to trade with minimal initial capital. IC will also provide its own cryptocurrency, which will be available on different exchanges for all investors and market participants to purchase. IC will show no bias towards any market participant and will provide fair and equal opportunities to all participants regardless of size of trade, type of order or initial capital.

To ensure no means for market manipulation and leakage of unethical or illegal money in the Ecosystem, the KYC and AML policies must suffice and exceed the needs of all parties, whether its regulators, banks, brokers or exchanges. The KYC and AML compliance may seem strict to some investors; however, this is a necessary procedure to ensure the safety of the Ecosystem and all stakeholders. This is done to make the Ecosystem trustworthy, secure, transparent and compliant; consequently, filling the Ecosystem’s singular KYC allows participants to open one account in the IC Digital Bank, the IC Exchange, the IC Brokerage, and the IC wallet simultaneously to trade crypto, fiat, and traditional instruments hereon after.
Activity: 70
September 21, 2018, 05:34:22 PM
From all indication the Ternion project looks promising. They also have awesome developers and I believe that the end of this campaign they will succeed because its running on a less populated niche. Good for the future. This project would change the face of crypto as we know it  https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
Activity: 102
September 19, 2018, 04:05:02 PM
Most of ICO’s fail because their product contribution is not needed as well as the fact that no major hearing can link with the product. They don’t make sure you conduct intensive market research to make sure that there actually is a need for the initial coin offering concept they are trying to create. Projects make sure they try and create a real functional token economy that makes sense and has a reason for existing. People see many initial coin offerings out there that exist just for the sake to make money. These ICO’s are mostly scams and will fail.

Because a company is holding an ICO, does not necessarily mean that their product has anything to do with blockchain technology — just that they have tokenized their fundraising efforts using a platform. INGOT Coin aims that using blockchain technology is better, and investors need to be aware of why. Investors need to question if it makes good business sense to invest in a company based purely on its use of blockchain technology.

INGOT Coin ensures that funds and personal data are secured during and after ICO. In addition, the team ensures legal compliance not only in the country of registration, but also in all the countries where project operations and token use are planned. INGOT Coin uses transparent legal structure and provides clear justification for blockchain and own utility token. INGOT Coin team is sure to test  MVP if and consider how well it aligns with the promises made in the white paper, satisfies the use case, and demonstrates the advantages over other offerings in the space. We give importance that MVPs should have users, investigate any available customer feedback and how the team has responded. INGOT Coin believes that our brand is the face of our offering and the more time we take to create a good brand identity, the better the rest of our marketing communications will be.

INGOT Coin started to shape the future of the financial markets by collecting their soft cap, receiving over $40,000,000 USD. The team behind INGOT Coin announced that the Pre-token sale is officially closed after successfully raising $40,000,000 USD. In addition to this great new, all INGOT Coin holders can now use their ICC in our Brokerage, INGOT Brokers, and start trading over +1000 instruments. 1 ICC equals 1 USD and will be deposited accordingly in INGOT Brokers.

INGOT Coin ICO phase will finished at 10th October. Based on INGOT Coin extensive financial model, we have placed a hard cap of $90,000,000. This number will ensure we provide the best services with optimal allocations into each component of this all-inclusive ecosystem. Everything is going on right now and Dev team is already working on all our product under the favor of reaching the soft cap target. Team has continued to build innovative product and not waiting for finish of our ICO. INGOT Team believes that victory will be the true workers!!
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
September 19, 2018, 03:34:54 PM
I think the best altcoin for investment is ethereum. You should be able to take advantage of ethereum prices as best as you can, so you can not sell ethereum at a cheap price because this ethereum price could potentially be very expensive.

True, there is no doubt that ethereum's future will continue to increase and improve so that buying when the market is dropping is a smart solution to get big profits, I am sure that the end of ethereum prices can reach at least $ 1000 or 5x from now.
Yes, Ethereum have a promising future but the future is shaking now ever since their scalability problems and if they didn't fix the problem I don't see Ethereum reaching the $1000 price range uo mentioned.
Activity: 672
September 18, 2018, 09:00:03 AM
I think the best altcoin for investment is ethereum. You should be able to take advantage of ethereum prices as best as you can, so you can not sell ethereum at a cheap price because this ethereum price could potentially be very expensive.

True, there is no doubt that ethereum's future will continue to increase and improve so that buying when the market is dropping is a smart solution to get big profits, I am sure that the end of ethereum prices can reach at least $ 1000 or 5x from now.
Activity: 476
September 18, 2018, 08:40:55 AM
Activity: 247
September 18, 2018, 03:51:12 AM
When the market is dropping like now, choosing a good and safe coin is certainly not easy, but from the various discussions that I follow that some of the following coins have great potential to benefit, namely: NEO, Tezos, Litecoin and Dash.
Activity: 41
September 18, 2018, 03:27:23 AM
my money is on RED (with their very own MWAT token). they`re developing the world’s first peer-to-peer, fully decentralized energy transfer platform allowing users to send and receive energy worldwide.
Activity: 512
September 18, 2018, 03:02:09 AM
altcoins that have been guaranteed are BCH and Ethereum
even though now the price of the two coins has fallen, this is the time to buy a lot of these altcoins
Activity: 364
September 18, 2018, 12:10:47 AM
Well, I think that you should pay attention to such altcoins as Gladius, Thrive and Refereum. These are good projects with good teams.
why do you have to choose them? my advice is to choose altcoin from the top 100 CMC,
most likely will increase if bitcoin starts rising
Activity: 826
September 17, 2018, 11:13:27 PM
When the market is dropping then I guarantee there are no coins or tokens that can be used as a long-term investment or more than a year, the best thing when a market drop is to choose a coin that is new so it can get big profits.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
September 17, 2018, 10:26:09 PM
Choosing altcoin to be able to get big profits is important, don't just focus on movement for a moment because it's not necessarily safe, and a good consideration of choosing a good altcoin is that marketcap has reached more than $ 150 million.
Activity: 122
September 17, 2018, 09:58:24 PM
The PermianChain is the B2B-closed-loop-exchange for oil suppliers and oil buyers & traders. The PermianChain will allow exchange of proven reserves via smart contract functionality under a crypto-economic model running on blockchain technology. The PermianChain technology and its built-in user-interface is being developed as a blockchainas-a-service for oil companies to utilize the economic-value of proven oil supply via blockchain technology. This blockchain-as-a-service technology allows oil exploration and production companies (Platform Prospects) and countries to monetize proven reserves that are yet to be produced. This will strengthen the industry’s reliability and improve business models of oil & gas companies. Suppliers could now monetize supply that have not yet been produced to create revenue without changing any business operations. Suppliers effectively maximize market volatility to generate higher and more stable revenues. By using a blockchain, suppliers’ operational expenses are dramatically reduced. Suppliers effectively eliminate the need for broker intermediaries in order to sell supply. By creating a blockchain solution, buyers can easily purchase coins from within the suppliers closed loop exchange (PermianChain) allowing for a stable and increasing coin price.
Activity: 602
September 17, 2018, 06:47:16 PM
Actually there are many altcoins that have good prospects for the future, such as ETH, NEO, LTC, BCH and some other good coins, and to see other altcoins, you can visit the coinmarketcap.com site, because there are many good coins released on the site.
It is true that there are very many altcoins that have good prospects,
but in my opinion the best altcoin best to invest is ethereum,
because I'm sure the future of ethereum is promising and bright
lately I have been convinced many times that so many users of crypto-currencies prefer to invest in the etherium. And this despite the external state of the crypto-currency market, as well as the presence of negative information in the etherium around. I also believe in the promise of the etherium and erc-20 platforms.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 17, 2018, 05:59:40 PM
Actually there are many altcoins that have good prospects for the future, such as ETH, NEO, LTC, BCH and some other good coins, and to see other altcoins, you can visit the coinmarketcap.com site, because there are many good coins released on the site.
It is true that there are very many altcoins that have good prospects,
but in my opinion the best altcoin best to invest is ethereum,
because I'm sure the future of ethereum is promising and bright
Activity: 52
September 17, 2018, 05:49:37 PM
If for long term altcoin investment, I recommend select BTC and ETH because both Altcoin still have good value for us to save for the future even though both Altcoin is down, but very likely will rebound the price in a short time. In addition, BTC and ETH is a lot of devotees. So the more likely the price will increase.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
September 17, 2018, 03:40:07 PM
Pages:
Jump to: